Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anomalies
Actually a few pics of the moon and Mars I have not seen. Interesting IMO Anomalies
Interesting it is.
Many Anomalies I have not seen before.
Thanks  minusculebeercheers @"727Sky"
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I sat here and watched the entire video. 

Very interesting. Thanks for posting.   minusculethumbsup
A good insight and thought provoking vid.

My thoughts are different from the presenter who regards the covering up or air brushing is due preventing disclosure as there are people that couldn't handle it. (scientists, engineers etc) We hear this all the time.

I think that it is a deliberate attempt to jealously guard/hide anomalies/discoveries to take ownership of them for later use and or back engineering.  The use of buildings for future travelers to resettle hence, once discovered, the powers to be can simply say, 'nothing to see here.' And, cover the revelations up.  All for profit.  An artifact or building revealed is worth more money than a simple moon or mars rock.  New tech will be found and used and we will never know where it came from.  Life in any form will not be disclosed until the uses for such has been racketeered. 

Who ever takes ownership of anomalies or artifacts will get a head start on others.  I am sure that privateers will not be informed and hence be given other landing sites away from the space agency discoveries.  i.e. "Here's the best place for you to land."  Setting it up for failure. 

Disclosure is not a scary thing.  Covering it up is for sure though.

Kind regards,

Bally:)