Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Vaccine for "Religious Fanatics"
Bill Gates was working on a vaccine for "religious fanatics" back in 2005. He gives his presentation at the Pentagon in the video below.

He wanted to destroy the Pineal Gland and alter the VMAT2 gene, which is responsible for spirituality, enlightenment, and deep meditation abilities. Those who take this vaccine cant feel the "Divine Source" anymore.

Bill Gates is a Satanist, and his circle of friends are Satanists. Marina Abramovic, his favorite "artist", is a renowned Satanist.

Quote:On Good Friday, the holiest day in the Christian calendar, Bill Gates’ Microsoft released a commercial promoting its association with the elite’s favorite artist: Marina Abramovic, a renowned Satanist.

After a huge backlash from internet users, the Microsoft official video was set to “private” and all traces of the doomed campaign are now scrubbed from Microsoft’s official website.

[Image: Microsoft-Abramovic-678x381.jpg.webp]

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has described the co-founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates and wife, Melinda as demonic, satanic and occultic.
Source

So, Gates has been working on manipulating our DNA for decades as a "fight against God", it appears. Imagine how much further he has come since 2005!

Anyone who trusts this man and allow his vaccines to enter your body is foolish, that is unless you are a Satanist too. If so, go for it. You have one of the best working in your favor.

(09-25-2020, 05:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Bill Gates was working on a vaccine for "religious fanatics" back in 2005. He gives his presentation at the Pentagon in the video below.

He wanted to destroy the Pineal Gland and alter the VMAT2 gene, which is responsible for spirituality, enlightenment, and deep meditation abilities. Those who take this vaccine cant feel the "Divine Source" anymore.

Bill Gates is a Satanist, and his circle of friends are Satanists. Marina Abramovic, his favorite "artist", is a renowned Satanist.

Quote:On Good Friday, the holiest day in the Christian calendar, Bill Gates’ Microsoft released a commercial promoting its association with the elite’s favorite artist: Marina Abramovic, a renowned Satanist.

After a huge backlash from internet users, the Microsoft official video was set to “private” and all traces of the doomed campaign are now scrubbed from Microsoft’s official website.

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has described the co-founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates and wife, Melinda as demonic, satanic and occultic.
Source

So, Gates has been working on manipulating our DNA for decades as a "fight against God", it appears. Imagine how much further he has come since 2005!

Anyone who trusts this man and allow his vaccines to enter your body is foolish, that is unless you are a Satanist too. If so, go for it. You have one of the best working in your favor.

There is no way I can believe this video is real. Just the wording alone makes the video suspect. It looks like a poorly done Onion piece.

Not that I trust Bill Gates or Big Pharma for one tenth of a millisecond, but this video has to be a hoax, just another tool to make us look gullible, silly, and irrelevant.

Snopes supposedly debunked it, not that I trust Snopes either, but at least this time I have to agree that the video is highly suspect. Not saying it is not smoke and mirrors, or a distraction. Just saying that you can't believe half the crap they put out anymore. There really is a war on for our minds.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Well.

I can attest that Gates' compilers were a piece of crap.  His operating systems are like those compilers -- stuffed with unnecessary code, poorly written, and relatively unresponsive.

On a personal level, he seems a very odd individual.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

That sounded much more like a virus than a vaccine, a virus that is to be weaponized by aerosolization for release into the air around a target population.

In short, it is the very essence of biological warfare, something prohibited by international treaty, not that a little thing like international law stops very many governments from doing as they damned well please.

We know that viruses can change DNA. It has occurred in the past. the human genome currently contains remnants of ancient viruses, 1 or 2 hundred thousand years old, that at some long ago point invaded the human body and changed our DNA, leaving bits of itself behind as new strands in our DNA.

Might want to dust off those COVID masks and get them limbered up back into shape...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-25-2020, 07:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote: That sounded much more like a virus than a vaccine, a virus that is to be weaponized by aerosolization for release into the air around a target population.

In short, it is the very essence of biological warfare, something prohibited by international treaty, not that a little thing like international law stops very many governments from doing as they damned well please.

We know that viruses can change DNA. It has occurred in the past. the human genome currently contains remnants of ancient viruses, 1 or 2 hundred thousand years old, that at some long ago point invaded the human body and changed our DNA, leaving bits of itself behind as new strands in our DNA.

Might want to dust off those COVID masks and get them limbered up back into shape...

@"Ninurta", maybe I mislabeled it. Could be a weaponized virus. 

I've been holding on to that video for a while. Need to go back and watch it again myself.   mediumitwasntme
(09-25-2020, 07:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 05:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Bill Gates was working on a vaccine for "religious fanatics" back in 2005. He gives his presentation at the Pentagon in the video below.

Source

There is no way I can believe this video is real. Just the wording alone makes the video suspect. It looks like a poorly done Onion piece.

Not that I trust Bill Gates or Big Pharma for one tenth of a millisecond, but this video has to be a hoax, just another tool to make us look gullible, silly, and irrelevant.

Snopes supposedly debunked it, not that I trust Snopes either, but at least this time I have to agree that the video is highly suspect. Not saying it is not smoke and mirrors, or a distraction. Just saying that you can't believe half the crap they put out anymore. There really is a war on for our minds.
 I dont think the video is real, and even if it was real it would never be let into the wild or be found on youtube. But I do believe this would be/is one of Bills wet dreams
(09-25-2020, 08:35 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 07:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Source

I dont think the video is real, and even if it was real it would never be let into the wild or be found on youtube. But I do believe this would be/is one of Bills wet dreams

@"Wallfire", what's there not to believe?  You see him there telling them about this. This was back in 2005. Don't know if they had "deep fakes" back then. I guess it's possible, but knowing what I do about Bill Gates, I believe this entirely.

@"Ninurta", he did say he could "vaccinate" against this. He also mentioned viruses, so we were both right.
If such a video was made why would they let it be seen by the public, also dear old Bill would never talk to such an empty room  minusculebiggrin
(09-25-2020, 08:48 PM)Wallfire Wrote: If such a video was made why would they let it be seen by the public, also dear old Bill would never talk to such an empty room  minusculebiggrin

They did remove it from the internet. Some people saved a copy though.
(09-25-2020, 08:35 PM)Wallfire Wrote:  I dont think the video is real, and even if it was real it would never be let into the wild or be found on youtube. But I do believe this would be/is one of Bills wet dreams

I remember in the old days, when the internet was not so well known or popular, information was shared mostly modem to modem, peer to peer.  Even then the delivery and receiving of packets could be risky, but you were pretty sure who you were file sharing with.

Today, you can be pretty sure that anything you see, up load or download, is contaminated in some way. 

With the outing of Google, YouTube, Facebook, and the others as data grabbing, shadow banning, and gross censorship, it is highly unlikely that anything is going to be allowed on the world wide web that they don't want out there. 

There is nothing that goes viral that is not manipulated and controlled, even if we think it can't happen to us. It does. We have been residents of the Outer Limits for much longer than we care to admit. Separating the wheat from the chaff becomes more difficult by the day.

The only real thing that is different, is that they don't bother to hide it as much any more.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(09-25-2020, 07:52 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 07:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote: That sounded much more like a virus than a vaccine, a virus that is to be weaponized by aerosolization for release into the air around a target population.

I've been holding on to that video for a while. Need to go back and watch it again myself.   mediumitwasntme

No, YOU didn't mislabel it - Gates did, right there in the video. he called it a "vaccine", but described it as a weaponized airborne virus. It's a virus, a bioweapon, but he is calling it a "vaccine" in an attempt to make it sound all warm and fuzzy... and legal. he'd like to have his bioweapon be mistaken for legal.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-26-2020, 02:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 07:52 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

No, YOU didn't mislabel it - Gates did, right there in the video. he called it a "vaccine", but described it as a weaponized airborne virus. It's a virus, a bioweapon, but he is calling it a "vaccine" in an attempt to make it sound all warm and fuzzy... and legal. he'd like to have his bioweapon be mistaken for legal.

If they did have this "vaccine/virus " do you not think they would be using it on some country's and community's around the world. But im dam sur they are working on stuff like this
(09-26-2020, 03:35 PM)Wallfire Wrote: If they did have this "vaccine/virus " do you not think they would be using it on some country's and community's around the world. But im dam sur they are working on stuff like this

@"Wallfire", maybe they ARE using it.  I don't know how it is across the pond, but here in the U.S. church attendance has gone WAY down over the last 15 years. Of course, this could have been done with programming the youth, but a virus or vaccine could also have been introduced along with that.
Why do anti  vaxers hate vaccine jokes ?

They don't get them . 

Yuk yuk yuk 

Sorry I couldn't pass it up .

[Image: LSq6Ydb.png]
Krauthammer's razor (with apologies to Occam): In explaining any puzzling Washington phenomenon, always choose stupidity over conspiracy, incompetence over cunning. Anything else gives them too much credit.

Charles Krauthammer