Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yes. Offend Everyone!

Believe Everything the MSM tell you
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I run across this guy often. I always stop to listen to what he says. Its funny and true.

tinydrroling
Yep!   tinylaughing   minusculethumbsup
i was looking for the right place to tell these jokes. tinybiggrin 

and before anybody says anything, their funny damn it. has nothing to do with being a bigot, racist, or what ever. if you can't laugh at yourself or jokes that poke fun at others or stereo types, go try to piss up a burning rope.

that said,

what do you call a midget prostitute?
a little fucker bout that high. (holds hand about 3 foot off ground)

what do you call a black prostitute with braces?
a black and decker pecker wrecker

what do japanese call pantyhose?
a nookisack

there's a new book out, the title is Why Is China so Heavily Populated, by Wefukem Yung.
it is in competition to be number one on the best sellers list with Yellow River, by IP freely.

speaking of IP Freely, when he tried to join the army the recruiter asked him his name.

recruiter: name
freeely: IP Freely

recruiter: good for you, name
freely: IP Freely

recruiter: i don't give a damn if you shit snow balls, what's your fucking name.

i got some more, gonna see if i get called any names first.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(10-17-2020, 01:22 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i was looking for the right place to tell these jokes. tinybiggrin 

and before anybody says anything, their funny damn it. has nothing to do with being a bigot, racist, or what ever. if you can't laugh at yourself or jokes that poke fun at others or stereo types, go try to piss up a burning rope.

that said,

what do you call a midget prostitute?
a little fucker bout that high. (holds hand about 3 foot off ground)

what do you call a black prostitute with braces?
a black and decker pecker wrecker

what do japanese call pantyhose?
a nookisack

there's a new book out, the title is Why Is China so Heavily Populated, by Wefukem Yung.
it is in competition to be number one on the best sellers list with Yellow River, by IP freely.

speaking of IP Freely, when he tried to join the army the recruiter asked him his name.

recruiter: name
freeely: IP Freely

recruiter: good for you, name
freely: IP Freely

recruiter: i don't give a damn if you shit snow balls, what's your fucking name.

i got some more, gonna see if i get called any names first.
                                                                                smallrofl
The Adventures Of Laura Spinayarn

Chapter One, The Movements
back in the late 1880's early 1890's a a young lady decided she was going to be the first award winning female journalist. her name was Laura Spinayarn.
one day while making her plans to move to western northern plains states, she was reading the Ft.  Laramie times about how the army was having a hard time getting one of the Lakota Sue tribes to move to a  reservation.
she thought that this would be a great opportunity in the quest of achieving her goal and maybe she could get a interview with the cheif and just maybe effect a change in the relations between the Sue and U.S..

so she finished packing her bags, said goodbye to her mother, father and siblings and a week and a half later she stepped off the train in  Ft.  Laramie.
she wasted no time in going to the Ft.  Laramie Times office to apply for a job as a reporter. she introduced herself to the editor and told him what she was interested in doing and he just laughed.  thought that he could teach this young lady the hardships of being a reporter in the wild west and she would go home.
so he hired her on the spot, arranged a meeting with the her, himself, and the commanding officer of the fort which the town and  paper were named after.
upon hearing her idea for the article the commanding officer chuckled to himself and had the same thought as the editor. so he agreed and sent messengers to ask the cheif for a meeting to discuss the move yet again to avoid war and her interview him so the peoples of  the east could hear his words.
the messengers returned saying the chief agreed and it was set for the next day.

when they arrived the chief and the commanding officer started arguing immediately about the tribe moving. the cheif got so mad and started pounding on his chest saying, Bow no move!

young Miss Spinayarn misunderstood his name, and thought he said bowel, so she spoke up and said excuse me chief, i know just the thing that will help. if you would allow me to return tomorrow i'll bring it to you and return on the day after that to see if it helps.

the chief agreed and the commanding officer,editor and Spinayarn returned to town. when they reached town Spinayarn went to the general store and bought the biggest bottle of caster oil she could find, the next day she took it to the chief and told him to drink as much as he could then follow it with water.
the chief said he would and drank the whole bottle that day and night.

Laura returned on the third day like she said she would and the chief meet her on the trail to the village followed by the whole tribe with all their belongings except for the chief who only had a few things with him and his squaw.
she asked him why they had packed up and moved, and did the caster oil work?
he answered, Bow have to move, tee, pee is full of shit.

i got two more chapters for Lura Spinayarn, takes me some time to type. i have to hunt and peck.

The Adventures Of Lura Spinayarn

Chapter Two, The Truth about Head Band Feathers

about a week after chief Bow and the tribe moved onto the  reservation and started adjusting to their new life there, Lura Spinayarn paid a visit to what she thought was her new found friend and try to get another interview.
as they were sitting in front of the fire in his new tee pee, Lura asked him,
Chief Bow, i noticed that all the young braves have just one or two feathers on their headbands, some of the middle age braves have  four or five,the old braves have six or seven, and you have like a hundred, why is that?
Chief Bow answered, the number of feathers shows how many squaws brave has banged, then he stood up and again started pounding his chest and said Me Fuck Em All.
Lura replied, there's no need to get hostile.
Chief Bow said again while pounding his chest, hoss style, cow style, pig style, dog style, Me Fuck Em All.
Lura gasped, Oh Dear1
Chief Bow said, No fuck deer, assholes to high, fuckers run to fast.

The Adventures Of Lura Spinayarn

Chapter Three, Lura Leaves for Home

Lura attempted to do many more interviews with Chief Bow.
each and everyone ended in failure, she thought she'd give it one last try.
not a week after her last interview, Chief Bows son and squaw had a child.
his son came out of the tee pee and asked his father how do new Sue fathers pick names for their children.
Chief Bow told his son,  a Sue warrior after his child is born goes out and looks at all that he can see and then names his child after that.
then he turned to his son and asked, why do you ask Two Dog Fucking?

Lura was heart broken so she went back to town  packed her bags and  said good bye to the west and moved back home.

@"guohua" 

That man is really funny! I am not familiar with these videos you posted. Gonna watch them later today. Thank you already. I am going to laugh!

You know what? a certain type of wisdom, intelligence is needed to be truly funny. This guy has it. George Carlin also had it.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
@"Finspiracy" 
You're Welcome.

@"hounddoghowlie"   smallgreenklatsch  smallroflmao  smallroflmao