Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where's Hunter?
One of the first posts I saw on Twitter this morning was this:

Quote:Senator Ron Johnson  @SenRonJohnson

OUT TODAY: Report with @chuckgrassley found millions of dollars in questionable financial transactions between Hunter Biden & his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow. https://hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/
Click on the link in the quote box to read the PFD.

Oops! Looks like Hunter and Joe aren't going to get by with their crimes after all. New allegations that Hunter was involved in human trafficking!

Quote:Senate Report Accuses Hunter Biden Of Paying For Hookers Who May Have Been Trafficked

September 23, 2020 By Tristan Justice

An earthshattering report released by Senate investigators Wednesday outlining the Biden family’s long list of conflicts of interest at the upper echelons of government unearthed new allegations of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son making multiple payments to Eastern European prostitutes.

According to the joint report out by the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee with the Senate Treasury Committee, Hunter Biden made a number of payments to foreign nationals with “questionable backgrounds” consistent with “organized prostitution and/or human trafficking.”

Records on file with the committee, the report says, “confirm that Hunter Biden sent thousands of dollars to individuals who have either: 1) been involved in transactions consistent with possible human trafficking; 2) an association with the adult entertainment industry; or 3) potential association with prostitution.”

Where's Hunter?  Wonder if Daddy Joe knew about this? I bet he did. Truth be known, the Clintons probably had a hand in it too. Where there's trafficking, you'll find a Clinton if you dig far enough.

Quote:The report continued, detailing that some transactions were Russian- and Ukrainian-linked to what “appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

This is not the first time Hunter Biden’s infidelity has promised headaches for his father’s 2020 presidential campaign.
In November last year, Page Six reported that an Arkansas woman who successfully sued the former vice president’s son for monthly child support was a stripper at a club Hunter Biden frequented. Hunter Biden, according to the paper, was a regular guest at the Mpire Club in Washington D.C.’s Dupont Circle, where Lunden Alexis Roberts, the mother of Biden’s baby, went by the name “Dallas” on stage.

“He was well-known,” one source told Page Six.

Since President Donald Trump’s sham impeachment proceedings last fall highlighted Hunter Biden’s questionable and possibly criminal overseas business activities, the notorious member of the Biden clan has maintained a low profile after intense scrutiny of the family’s conflicts of interest has plagued the Democratic nominee’s campaign.

Hunter Biden’s absence has sparked the internet meme, “Where’s Hunter?” It was briefly answered with a rare appearance at the Democratic Party’s virtual convention in August.
Source

Where's Hunter now? 
I'd say he's having one of those rich kid fits telling Daddy he better do something about this!  Isn't that what all those rich kids do; expect their parents to get them out of all the messes they get into because they never take responsibility for their own actions?

Me somehow thinks this might be one time Daddy can't help him. tinysure I'm going for more popcorn...

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinim...f=1&nofb=1]
@"Mystic Wanderer" This is good news, BUT we can Only Hope that they actually investigate this Completely and Thoroughly.
Which my husband just talk with other retirees and they all agree, it'll be buried/swept under that DC Throw-Rug because Biden has been in DC for over 40 years and has been playing the game they all play, so really they can not go after him and his son with out going after Pelosi, H. Reed and all the others.

My husband said if they pressure Biden he'll Cry like a 2 year old and be a Tattle-Tale /Snitch like a 5 year old.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
M3thods goes into detail during the first part of his live stream about the Hunter Biden news.

John Solomon got his Twitter account temporarily suspended for sharing his article on Hunter Biden. 

Read it below.  (I'm overwhelmed with keeping up on all the news today!)

https://justthenews.com/accountability/r...rest-flags
Interesting article that could connect Joe Biden, G. Maxwell, and Epstein:

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/07/05/g...ubmarines/
(09-23-2020, 08:56 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" This is good news, BUT we can Only Hope that they actually investigate this Completely and Thoroughly.
Which my husband just talk with other retirees and they all agree, it'll be buried/swept under that DC Throw-Rug because Biden has been in DC for over 40 years and has been playing the game they all play, so really they can not go after him and his son with out going after Pelosi, H. Reed and all the others.

My husband said if they pressure Biden he'll Cry like a 2 year old and be a Tattle-Tale /Snitch like a 5 year old.

Then Biden will.........................(long pause) have an accident.
(09-23-2020, 09:33 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 08:56 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" This is good news, BUT we can Only Hope that they actually investigate this Completely and Thoroughly.

Then Biden will.........................(long pause) have an accident.

That is Very Possible but not until after Nov. 7th.
If he is elected, then you can bet your Life this will ALL Disappear.
If he Loses, then the new Impeachment of President Trump would be all the MSM reports on and Biden and his son's problems are Swept Under That Large Rug in DC, Because Orange Man Bad!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]