Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grand jury decision in Breonna Taylor case to be announced this afternoon
Here is another good tweet/video:  https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/130...86786?s=20

ETA: and another one. The only one so far I've seen showing any violence:  https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1...41825?s=20
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

One of my little cousins (I say little because he's younger, he's actually a big, hairy giant) contacted me earlier. I had to talk him down because he was wanting to round up a bunch of our male cousins (all military and former military) to come up from Texas and form a line to protect us. I convinced him that we are fine but he demanded updates if anything squirrely starts getting close to us and he has live stream going at his job. Gotta love family!  tinyinbiglove 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-23-2020, 10:33 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

One of my little cousins (I say little because he's younger, he's actually a big, hairy giant) contacted me earlier. I had to talk him down because he was wanting to round up a bunch of our male cousins (all military and former military) to come up from Texas and form a line to protect us. I convinced him that we are fine but he demanded updates if anything squirrely starts getting close to us and he has live stream going at his job. Gotta love family!  tinyinbiglove 

smallawesome Gotta love family that will put their life on the line for you.   minusculethumbsup
Here is a You Tube live stream for anyone wanting to follow along:

So far just setting trash cans on fire and throwing water bottles at police but it's getting dark and the hood rats will be waking up soon. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
Damn, we got an emergency alert on our phones 15 minutes ago to go home because of the curfew. It's kind of funny and scary at the same time.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
A police officer just got shot.
And so it begins...  tinycrying 
(09-24-2020, 01:45 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: A police officer just got shot.

Do you know if he's okay? 

Shoot!  I have to get off the computer now.  I might check back later if I don't see any coverage on YT. 

I'll say it again, stay safe!
(09-24-2020, 01:57 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 01:45 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: A police officer just got shot.

Do you know if he's okay? 

Shoot!  I have to get off the computer now.  I might check back later if I don't see any coverage on YT. 

I'll say it again, stay safe!

No word yet. They took him to U of L hospital.
Stay Safe and a round in the chamber.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is hard for me to say.

I understand the sentiment, and would entirely support the riots in this particular case if they were more discriminating in their targeting. If the assault were on City Hall, the people who actually allowed these "no knock" warrants, then I'd be all for it.

But that's not the target. The targets are more innocent, and generally defenseless, people. People no more able to defend themselves or at fault for anything that Brionna Taylor was as she slept.

That makes the rioters cowards, every bit as cowardly as the officers who shot Taylor, and no different from them. I can't support that, not in any way. I didn't support the cops who did it, and I won't support their successors and compatriots in the Angry Mob.

"No knock" warrants are wrong, on every level. There is no way to make them right, no universe in which they are proper. The culpable people here are the officials who allowed them, and the specific cops who carried them out. Not the general populace, not shopkeepers, not innocent civilians, not cops in general. Yet those are the very people having to pay the bill for what the culpable people have allowed and done.

Because Mob Rule is The Rule of Cowards. Instead of going after the dangerous targets, they choose soft targets instead.

Chicken shit bastards, all of 'em.

Grow a pair. be discriminating and selective in your targets. Go after the guilty, not the easy and innocent. Do that, and I'm right there with ya.

Until they do that, however, they can all kiss my fuzzy ass.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

So far 3 cops have been shot, 1 is in surgery. 
While police occupied downtown the hood rats are out robbing, just hit a bank about a mile or so from us.
So far all quiet at our house other than a neighbor couple fighting.
(09-23-2020, 04:53 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: We are all so sick of this shit!

ME TOO!

And it seems to be an endless loop. First it was someone who i can't remember now, then Floyd, now Breonna, soon it is someone else. This madness has to be by design. Ordo ab chao (order out of chaos).

My frustration level: 100%

What the fuck can i do? A mental case with broken bones writing here. There are people i care about in U.S.A. People i call my friends. And i should just sit here in my dusty apartment and watch that country burn to the God damn ground? I apologize, maybe i don't have the right to complain since i am safe but i needed to get this out of my system.

Please stay safe brothers and sisters across the ocean!!!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(09-24-2020, 03:11 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 04:53 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: We are all so sick of this shit!

ME TOO!

And it seems to be an endless loop. First it was someone who i can't remember now, then Floyd, now Breonna, soon it is someone else. This madness has to be by design. Ordo ab chao (order out of chaos).

My frustration level: 100%

What the fuck can i do? A mental case with broken bones writing here. There are people i care about in U.S.A. People i call my friends. And i should just sit here in my dusty apartment and watch that country burn to the God damn ground? I apologize, maybe i don't have the right to complain since i am safe but i needed to get this out of my system.

Please stay safe brothers and sisters across the ocean!!!

Don't be frustrated. Heck, I had a good meal , drank a little and took a nap.  Decided I was going to retire. Thinking of making a trip to get some weed. Might load up the suv with our camping gear. Watching this show Cursed . Might get some nookie later , but it's getting late .
I see they are still out there. If there is a curfew, why are these people not being arrested?  What's the point in having a curfew if they don't enforce it?

(09-24-2020, 03:33 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I see they are still out there. If there is a curfew, why are these people not being arrested?  What's the point in having a curfew if they don't enforce it?

'Cause the law doesn't apply to them and we have limited resources. Even with the National Guard, homeland security here. It's getting ready to get worse. I'll be throwing empty Tito's vodka bottles at them followed by gun fire if they try to come up this hill. LOL !
Uh oh, Kentucky State Police involved now and I here laughing.  They have know idea who they are fucking with. LMAO !

https://www.facebook.com/riotheartmedia/...p_activity
(09-24-2020, 03:29 AM)kdog Wrote: Don't be frustrated. Heck, I had a good meal , drank a little and took a nap.  Decided I was going to retire. Thinking of making a trip to get some weed. Might load up the suv with our camping gear. Watching this show Cursed . Might get some nookie later , but it's getting late .

hey bro - if you need a place to crash for a few days, I've got a secure place. you can pitch a tent here, or stay in the basement apartment - but I gotta warn you, it's a little damp down there if you've got old bones like I do. Still, we can make a place somewhere, somehow, if you need it, and we ain't that far away.

Just something to keep in mind.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Well it was only a matter of time until the looting games began. Police can't even answer the looting calls because they're too busy answering active shooter calls all over the city. Home invasions as well.

Still all quiet at Kdog's Castle though. thank goodness! 
Rooster from Twitter posted: 

Quote:Two reporters for the conservative publication The Daily Caller were arrested during protests in Louisville on Wednesday, according to their editor. They will be charged with breaking curfew and unlawful assembly.

Yeah, I saw a whole bunch of people who had been arrested sitting on the sidewalk waiting to go through the revolving door thing.
One reporter was standing at the police door taking names as they went in so he could turn their names in to be bailed out with the "bail fund".  That was a lot of names!
This infuriates me! This is what happened in Portland, no consequences for their actions. I do hope something happens later on their court date.
Protesting is fine, but stay inside the law. No looting, no breaking curfew, etc.

The KY AG had something to say about listening to the celebrities:

Quote:Hollywood stars were quick to speak out in the wake of the grand jury's decision

Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron warned people in the state not to listen to celebrities and influencers upset by a grand jury’s decision to bring no murder charges against Louisville police officers for the death of Breonna Taylor.

“There will be celebrities, influencers and activists who having never lived in Kentucky will try to tell us how to feel, suggesting they understand the facts of this case, that they know our community and the Commonwealth better than we do, but they don’t," Cameron said, accordng to The Hollywood Reporter.

Ahh, yes, George Clooney had to weigh in. He's one of the Hollyweird elite who is trying to prevent certain "truths" from coming out about him. He is very active against President Trump. I think he follows orders from his puppet master.

Quote:Actor and director George Clooney said in a statement to Deadline: "The justice system I was raised to believe in holds people responsible for their actions. Her name was Breonna Taylor and she was shot to death in her bed by 3 white police officers, who will not be charged with any crime for her death. I know the community. I know the commonwealth. And I was taught in the schools and churches of Kentucky what is right and what is wrong. I’m ashamed of this decision."

Quote:Kerry Washington spoke out against Cameron directly, tweeting: "Daniel Cameron is on Donald Trump’s short list as replacement of #RGB on the Supreme Court. The same man who decided to not charge the officers responsible for killing #BreonnaTaylor. Vote."

Quote:Oscar-winning Viola Davis said: "Bulls--t decision!!! BLACK LIVES MATTER!!! Cannot be said enough times."

Actor Anthony Rapp added, "Black Lives Matter. Breonna Taylor’s life mattered. What has been announced in Kentucky is not even remotely in the realm of anything that even begins to approach true justice for her murder."
If you give a damn what the celebrities have to say, read more here: Source

Their job is to stir up the emotions of the protesters so they will become enraged and destroy the city. And it's not just in Louisville; they are stirring up riots all across the country... again!

I hope things settle down there soon, but I think this might take several days before things cool off regarding this case.