Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grand jury decision in Breonna Taylor case to be announced this afternoon
(09-25-2020, 08:40 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Well if you have a "no knock" they must of applied for it for a reason, and after getting it why should they knock.

They usually get them with a claim that there may be potential "evidence tampering" if they knock and announce themselves. They say that the subject may, for example, flush the drugs down the toilet if they announce themselves ahead of time.

In my case, I have no idea why they applied for one. It was not a drug arrest as far as I know. Someone reported my cousin running around with a gun, so it was an arrest warrant for him (he's a convicted felon, not supposed to have any firearms), but served on the wrong house. He was actually standing on his porch next door watching the fun from a safe distance.

I never saw the actual warrant to know how they applied for it, since a) my name was not on it, and b) my address was not on it - so the warrant had nothing to do with me, they were under no obligation to give me a copy of it. So, I never saw it.

The first I knew of it was a glint of light along the top of a window from a flashlight beam sweeping across it, and when I checked that out I saw a silhouette of an armed man crouching around the corner from a basement door they were trying to get into. Couldn't tell who it was other than an armed man, and it just ain't safe to approach my house in the middle of the night armed, and then start trying to hide. That looks suspicious, you know? So I grabbed a rifle and went out on a second story balcony to settle some hash with some furtive people who appeared to me to be hell bent on a home invasion robbery. What I saw was about an acre of armed and jittery SWAT cops in my front yard. The rest is history.

Nope, it defeats the purpose of a no-knock warrant to knock and announce yourself anyhow. That evidence will sure as hell get flushed like that if there is any there to flush.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-25-2020, 08:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: At this point, and knowing how the Deep State works, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't a planned event to have another "cop kills black person" to use to enrage the public.
The boyfriend was a known drug dealer, and she was aiding and abetting him by allowing him to stay there.  In "their" mind, two people who didn't matter and deserved to die and serve their purpose at the same time. Too bad they missed him, but got her.

I've seen no evidence whatsoever that her boyfriend was a drug dealer, known or unknown. As far as I know, that is just an internet rumor to try to get the cops off the hook by influencing public sentiment. If you have evidence that he was, I'd love to see it, to put my mind at ease about those allegations.

If he was actually a "known drug dealer", he would be in jail right now for being a felon in possession of a firearm, not a free man as he is.

She did not die in bed as was initially reported in the media to get this riot rolling, she died in a hallway coming from the bedroom, awakened by the ruckus. I find it odd that she was killed in that hallway, but the guy shooting at the cops was unfazed. Can they not tell where muzzle flashes are coming from?

I know that if I'm in a firefight, I'm gonna be shooting at the guy shooting at me - I'm not gonna say "Oh lookie! An unarmed bystander! Let me ignore the guy shooting at me so I can light her up instead!" It makes no sense unless it was just a cold blooded murder by state licensed killers.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Had you all heard about the rental car in Breonna's name that had a dead body in the trunk?  Me neither, until now.

https://www.realtalktime.com/breonna-tay...ez-bowman/

And below is the police transcript of events leading up to Breonna's death and beyond.

You'll have to click this link to read the document:  https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/6...-redacted1

@"Ninurta",  here's the evidence to show he was selling drugs, and more.
Just now came across this thread on Twitter by Bette Davis. (No, not the real Bette Davis; she's dead.)

Sept. 26, 2020

Bette Davis @BetteDavisI

THREAD:

The FBI corroborated the separate threats from different sources regarding the “hit” on police from Breonna’s family. FBI Asked the cops to leave their homes. They did on May 31st. sold the house and been in “hiding” ever since. FBI opened & closed the case after just 2wk

Cop has secret clearance with the FBI. It took about a year to get. He got it because some of the guys he supervised were task force officers with the FBI. He has NEVER seen a case on a federal level opened & closed that quickly. They began talking about the optics...

Of going after a mother in a nationally sensitive case. It didn’t matter that she put a hit out on cops. They deemed the informant unreliable as a way to close the case. The informant is still active on a different case that’s active. Once the feds deem an informant unreliable...

No one can use them. It’s BS. Here’s where it gets good. There’s a lady named Amy Hess that came to work in Louisville in December of last year. She left the FBI as the highest ranking female official ever in the FBI. She worked in DC and was appointed by Comey.

She’s a BLM apologist & liberal like the mayor. She’s very close friends to FBI director in Louisville. They are called SACs. She apparently talks to him daily. One of Hess’ key words used frequently is optics. From day 1 mayor Fischer pandered to the black community.

& Breonna Taylor’s family, as did the Governor. Continuously said keep her legacy alive and promote protesting. He was all in on her. Never mentioned the cop who was shot. He allowed the lawyers to lie & spread so many mistruths.

The cops had a gag order on them from the courts, but THEY had freedom to talk. Everything was a Lie. Amy Hess called her buddy & asked him to close the case on the “murder for hire”.’The agents running the case were pissed & they were told its those above him closed the case....

Breonnas family got almost 7 million in go fund me and 12 million in the lawsuit. You think they can afford a hit on those cops now?? Absolutely.

No agency Is looking at Breonna’s family or the gang she is involved with, nor gathering intel. FBI refused to talk with the cops. Cops had to submit a freedom of information act to find out the case was closed 2 months after it was closed because the FBI denied it was closed.

The mayor secretly met with Breonna’s mom & lawyers on a Sunday night and settled for 12 million. The city council had NO clue, cop attorneys had NO clue. This is all a sham. The corruption runs so deep!
(09-26-2020, 06:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Had you all heard about the rental car in Breonna's name that had a dead body in the trunk?  Me neither, until now.

https://www.realtalktime.com/breonna-tay...ez-bowman/ 

I'm going to assume you actually read that article, and are therefore aware that there is no evidence in it that either taylor or her current boyfriend ever dealt any drugs. The only evidence there is that Taylor may have made a bad choice of boyfriend a few years ago (her current boyfriend was mentioned nowhere in the article). Do you know someone who has never made a bad choice in romantic partners? Neither Taylor nor her current partner at the time of her death was implicated in any crimes there.

Quote:
And below is the police transcript of events leading up to Breonna's death and beyond.

You'll have to click this link to read the document:  https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/6...-redacted1

@"Ninurta",  here's the evidence to show he was selling drugs, and more.

Whatever that was, it was way too tiny to read, so I cannot comment on it either way. I could tell that it was a document of some sort, and that it may have had writing on it, but the writing was far too small to resolve into actual letters and words.

So, no, still not convinced.