Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden's crowds ?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09...march-9th/
Quote:Former Obama Vice President Joe Biden is the Democrat candidate for President.  You wouldn’t know it however based on the size of the crowds who attend his events.  They’re more the size of a book review at a local library and probably less fun.
We reported earlier today that President Trump has entertained more than 62,000 event goers over the past couple of weeks since Labor Day in his quest for re-election.  Obama VP Joe Biden during the same time period has entertained a total of 64 event goers who were not the media or campaign staff.
President Trump has held numerous events with 15,000 or more event goers in attendance. His crowds are massive:

What could this mean ?? IMO the answer is clear as night and day
His attendance of followers is so bad they had to steal one of Trump's pictures from his events and use it in the background for Biden.
One little thing... they forgot to remove the people with Trump/MAGA hats on.   tinylaughing
Maybe like CNN said it is all because his followers are doing safe social distancing for COVID. (sarc)
Low numbers? Impossible. Deep state lies!

Joe's adversaries (Nazi's and other inner Earth dwellers) are simply moving all the entrance signs to the events and giving out the wrong time/day.

As evidence, CNN reports 25,000+ showed up to a local rummage sale in Dubuque wondering where "Da Man" is. Another 15,000+ crashed a Bar mitzva in Spokane asking about some of that 'no malarkey woke juice'.  Even Corn Pop was given the wrong Google location.
I dunno about his crowd numbers or popularity but one thing I see with folk around my other interests, is lots of people motivated like hell to vote against Trump, People who never talk politics, they are all riled up! and I have never seen this before.

I have no Dog in this race, but am gonna be watching what happens in November.
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(09-19-2020, 03:31 AM)Moonmagic Wrote: I dunno about his crowd numbers or popularity but one thing I see with folk around my other interests, is lots of people motivated like hell to vote against Trump, People who never talk politics, they are all riled up! and I have never seen this before.

That is true, because they believe what they are told, and cannot be bothered to think for themselves, sort out fact from fiction, or do the hard work of researching on their own - not even during this panic-demic, when they should have plenty of time to research.

Unfortunately, most people in the US are like that, so they get what they get. the problem is, the rest of us get the same thing, and that's why there will be massive unrest either way it goes in November.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:That is true, because they believe what they are told, and cannot be bothered to think for themselves, sort out fact from fiction, or do the hard work of researching on their own - not even during this panic-demic, when they should have plenty of time to research.

That's pretty condescending...lol.

Love that andro based cockedsured arrogance.
internet Agent Provocateur
(09-19-2020, 05:17 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 03:31 AM)Moonmagic Wrote: I dunno about his crowd numbers or popularity but one thing I see with folk around my other interests, is lots of people motivated like hell to vote against Trump, People who never talk politics, they are all riled up! and I have never seen this before.

That is true, because they believe what they are told, and cannot be bothered to think for themselves, sort out fact from fiction, or do the hard work of researching on their own - not even during this panic-demic, when they should have plenty of time to research.

Unfortunately, most people in the US are like that, so they get what they get. the problem is, the rest of us get the same thing, and that's why there will be massive unrest either way it goes in November.

I dunno Nin, I don't automatically assume people who don't think like or agree with me are incapable of thinking for themselves and coming to there own conclusions, Or falling for Propaganda. I mean every outlet left and right sprinkles there own spice on the news they bring to you, I assume most folk can brush the sugar coating aside? Facts are great but let's be honest, they mean nothing nowadays to people who already have there world view set! fake news! I'm no fan of cheerleaders on any side of the spectrum, If everything is either all the lefts fault or all the rights fault, the real problem lies in the mirror! (that isn't aimed at you, am being general)

I 100% agree with you though on the outcome, no matter who wins there will be unrest and who knows what? it saddens me, you guys have so much potential but it always seems like there is too much in fighting to ever see it all come to fruition.

I will be watching with interest though as I said, I have never seen this much unrest and people who never talk politics suddenly jumping into action, it's making me go ''Hmm''
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(09-19-2020, 05:39 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
Quote:That is true, because they believe what they are told, and cannot be bothered to think for themselves, sort out fact from fiction, or do the hard work of researching on their own - not even during this panic-demic, when they should have plenty of time to research.  

That's pretty condescending...lol.

Love that andro based cockedsured arrogance.

It is, but then I don't think I've ever claimed to be otherwise!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-19-2020, 11:36 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 05:17 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I dunno Nin, I don't automatically assume people who don't think like or agree with me are incapable of thinking for themselves and coming to there own conclusions, Or falling for Propaganda.

Neither do I. That opinion is based upon decades of research and watching and interacting with people. Folks do not have to think like me or agree with me, but I do expect at least a basic amount of reasoned logic when they dissent. "Feelz" don't cut it - I want a reasoned argument.

Quote:I mean every outlet left and right sprinkles there own spice on the news they bring to you,

That right there is some absolute, unadulterated fact. I like it! ALL of them do it - Fox does it, CNN does it, MSNBC does it - ALL of them.

Quote:I assume most folk can brush the sugar coating aside?

Of course they can, but it's aggravating that they WON'T. I notice a lot of folks railing against what they perceive to be "opposition news outlets" when they should instead be WATCHING them intently. There is a lot of good intel to be gleaned there that they are letting go to waste. Back during the Cold War, the CIA hung on the Soviet Union's every word, and that is why we prevailed. Had they not, they would have had no idea what they were fighting against, which is against one of Sun Tzu's cardinal rules of warfare. He said "If you know yourself but not your enemy, you will only win half the time. if you know neither, you will never win, and if you know both, you can be assured of victory".

Quote:Facts are great but let's be honest, they mean nothing nowadays to people who already have there world view set!

Ain't that exactly what I said, just in other words? that folks can't be bothered with facts when facts conflict with their worldview?

Quote:fake news! I'm no fan of cheerleaders on any side of the spectrum, If everything is either all the lefts fault or all the rights fault, the real problem lies in the mirror! (that isn't aimed at you, am being general)  

Agreed. I don't like the propensity of the Right to interfere in the internal affairs of other nations, like Syria. Their war ain't none of our concern, so why concern ourselves with it? I don't like the propensity of the Left to interfere in the personal affairs of Americans, like how they chose to defend themselves or thinking that it's ok to tell them who they can and can't like. There is enough blame to go all around, but when it comes right down to the wire, I have to defend me and mine from the onslaughts, and let the Syrians fend for themselves. That's why I'm against the Marxist direction the nation appears to be taking.

Quote:I 100% agree with you though on the outcome, no matter who wins there will be unrest and who knows what? it saddens me, you guys have so much potential but it always seems like there is too much in fighting to ever see it all come to fruition.

I will be watching with interest though as I said, I have never seen this much unrest and people who never talk politics suddenly jumping into action, it's making me go ''Hmm''

The US is already embroiled in a Civil War II, but it will not be recognized that we are already in it until the After Party. Historians, with 20/20 hind sight will be able to see what most cannot see right now, staring them in the face. It's not even a "cold" civil war any more - people are dying already, just not in the numbers that are to come.

So, yes, regardless of the election outcome, there is some crap coming down the pike. If Trump wins, the left will lose it's ever-lovin' mind and go postal, making the "snowflake meltdowns" after the 2016 election look like the child's play they were. The riots we are seeing now are nothing in comparison to what will be perpetrated. If Biden wins, the Right is going to lose IT'S ever lovin' mind and start bucking before he even gets sworn in like the Left did last time around, and as soon as he starts making good on his promises to truncate their freedom, all hell will break loose.

Either way, there are going to be bodies in the streets. lots of 'em. The only thing that will prevent it is if the losers retain their sanity, and I'm not willing to put any hard money on the possibility of THAT happening! I know I won't - in the event of a Biden win, his first step down the Marxist path of choking off any more individual freedoms will trigger me like nothing else has in years. Folks won't know what "crazy" really looks like until that comes. I'm getting pretty tired already of the loyal opposition using my own sanity against me to take away my liberties, secure in the assumption that I will just keep taking it and not cut them down like rabid dogs for poking around in my personal business where they are not wanted nor needed, and there always comes a snapping point when enough is enough.

There comes a time when a man must say "you've gone this far, and you will go no further", even knowing the end result will be his own death at the hands of his enemy. That death defending himself is preferable to life under totalitarianism.

Die on your feet before living on your knees.