EMPATHY, GENEROSITY,
TRUTH, COMPASSION AND FAITH."

THE GRANDSON THOUGH ABOUT
IT FOR A MINUTE AND THEN ASKED
HIS GRANDFATHER:

"WHICH WOLF WINS?..."

THE OLD CHEROKEE SIMPLY REPLIED,
"THE ONE THAT YOU FEED"
In the real world world there is only one wolf, any one who has seen a real riot knows that.
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
I'll edit it down to this: I have no mouth, and I must scream.
"It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated; to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet." — Hasan al-Banna', Founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, 1928.

Why there are any questions or doubt about the objectives of Islam is beyond me.
@MarioOnTheFly 

Quote:no time for pandering my friend. I know my place in the global order. No time for silly PC. If we werent a shithole country we would be Switzerland.

Not pandering my friend, just extending respects.

Re: shithole country.  Reality is this: geography plays a HUGE role in a nation's destiny.  Croatia may yet become the successor to Switzerland.

I'm serious about Croatia being one of the examples that serves to reorient western Europe.  They have been too clever by half for so long now, they are doing serious damage to themselves.  It is going to be like 1918 or 1945 again.

And yeah, I think there will be a lot of loss and pain between now and that point.  But I am not yet convinced that Europe's culture and societies will go completely under.  The Nazis and Soviets did a huge amount of damage to Europe.  The time for true recovery has arrived.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-18-2020, 01:25 PM)Wallfire Wrote: A few years ago I would talk to my students ...

When you walk around as a hammer ... everything looks like a nail.  The subject you've introduced, however, is anything other than academic.

(09-18-2020, 01:25 PM)Wallfire Wrote: It is very understandable that the people in the US dont understand that Europe is boiling, war here is so very very close with the evil taking more and more "refugees" into Europe. People here are looking what the people of the US will do to fight the evil, and will follow in the fight. The evil knows this, and that is why they are pushing so hard for war.

I spent years 'hammering' these bastards.  Because ... they're hard as nails.

They have my consummate respect.  Their laws are quite sound (if you're 'one of them').  They're quite capable as a people.  They don't conform to anything they define as evil.  They develop society.  They don't live in the dirt.

(09-18-2020, 01:25 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Now I look at a black person and think, do they want to kill me, do they want to hurt my family. 

European blacks are quite the minority in Europe.  A smaller troop of monkey people is more easily kept on the leash.  The government (collective) needed people you couldn't keep a net over.  You got muslims.

Go see Africa.  And I don't mean the Africa that the Germans or the Chinese built.  Go and look at the squalor.  Go and look at the people living in the dirt.  Living with the constant buzzing of flies on them.  Monkeys live better than Africans.

Let me digress to make a point.  If my dog shits in the yard, and there are flies on it, I'm less prone to swatting them from flying to me than I would have ever been to a fly flying off an African.  Africans are the lowest form of human life ... and I have seen human life in more countries than probably anyone else here on the boards.

Everywhere you look in America ... Africans have run community standards where they live, to those common to Africa.  They'll never amount to anything more than tribesmen.  It's the year 2020.  It's high time everyone opened their eyes to the unvarnished truth I'm about to post.  Hate to be blunt about it, but there you go.  What I've expressed is common knowledge among the leadership class.  And, I'm sure it's well known to the Elites.

When the clean-up starts, do you know how easily distinguishing a target will be?  Have you even wondered why so many Whiteys are publicly carrying BLM signs.  It's to make target selection a bit more difficult.  Hard to flagrantly slaughter your own kind.  Definitely looking at a Color Revolution throughout the Western World.  This is the nearly invisible hand of the Globalists manipulating the Elite.  Gonna be a smackdown as a result.

(09-18-2020, 01:25 PM)Wallfire Wrote: We are told we should always choose the lesser of the two evils. But how easily does the lesser of the two evils become far worse that the greater evil.

Best not to accept Evil into your vicinity.  Kill it.

*This* is what the Elites do to us.  They well know diversity is weakness.  They say the opposite ... and force their minions to repeat it as a mantra.  But ... what did a wise man say was the root of all Evil?  And *what* is the ultimate goal of war?

I almost said the US is nearly $22T in debt.  Then I went to the Debt Clock and see we're far closer to $27T in un-repayable debt.  Makes me reach into the bag of Pink Floyd lyrics again:

Dogs of war and men of hate
With no cause, we don't discriminate

Hell opened up and put on sale
Gather 'round and haggle

Steps have been taken, a silent uproar
Has unleashed the dogs of war
You can't stop what has begun
Signed, sealed, they deliver oblivion

The dogs of war don't negotiate
The dogs of war won't capitulate
They will take and you will give
And you must die so that they may live

You're an academic.  Tell me where this concludes.  Gotta run.
'Cause if they catch you in the backseat tryin'ta pick her locks
They're gonna send you home to momma in a cardboard box
You better run!!