Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nancy Pelosi Finally Condemns Rioters - But is She Really Serious
Question 
Speaker Nancy was on the House Floor today and finally started to condemn the rioting and looting in all the big Democrat cities.

Democrats have been failing to mention the "rioting and looting" parts of the "peaceful" protests are illegal and that Democrat leadership in many riot cities are not enforcing laws on purpose.

Her little speech was obviously all phony'd up complete with her usual grimacing, wincing and squinting.

Apparently she never called out the incompetence and failure to control illegal activity for months at a time by Democrat Officials !!

[Image: 41u9.gif]
Quote:House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) finally, and explicitly, condemned violent rioters after months of violent protests in Democrat-controlled cities across the nation, stating that Democrats “support” and “participate” in “peaceful demonstrations.”

“We support peaceful demonstrations. We participate in them. They are part of the essence of our democracy. That does not include looting, starting fires, or rioting. They should be prosecuted. That is lawlessness,” the speaker said on the House floor on Thursday

“I’m very proud that Joe Biden has presented the clarity of that. Making a distinction that I don’t think our colleagues quite understand, but the American people do,” she continued, citing a poll which, she said, shows that Americans “support congressional Democrats over President Trump in terms of dealing with the issue of crime in our country, for all of their misrepresentations.”

LINK-->  Nancy Pelosi Finally Condemns Rioters: ‘That Is Lawlessness’
tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Nope!  She only came out condemning the destructive actions of the rioters AFTER they had already destroyed the cities, and she saw the people were moving towards voting for Trump because of it.

Too late Nancy!  You already showed us what you stand for, you liar!
She has to be the single most hated woman in America. 
(09-18-2020, 07:58 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: She has to be the single most hated woman in America. 

One of two most hated women in America:   HRC.
She and her nephew Gov. Newsome, have let their State (Cal.) burn on purpose to get some Federal funding for clean-up.  

Trump was not going to bail out California because of the Democratic mess they've made of it and refusing help. 

I absolutely abhor this woman and Hilary.  Yuck.  I hope they get rid of Pelosi.   minusculelivid