Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A bus load of nuns . Probably not for followers of sky pilots .
Anyways a busload of nuns are travelling through the mountains on their way to some nun thingy convention when it has a blowout plunges over the side and tragically all aboard are killed . Bet you didn't see that coming .
Instantaneously they are standing at the gates of heaven before St Peter who looks them over and says you can come in but only after you have answered on question truthfully .The first nun lines up and St Peter asks , have you ever touched a mans penis . The nun replies well i did accidently touch one once with my middle finger . St Peter replies , dip it in the holy water over there give it a scrub and in you go . Next nun and replies , i accidently grabbed one with my whole hand .St Peter says , dip your whole hand in the holy water give it a scrub and in you go . Suddenly sister Pauline pushes her way to the front and asks , what seems to be the delay here we are all nuns to which St Peter explains the process . Sister Pauline goes deathly white and stammers . If that's the process i better go and have a good long gargle right now before sister Mary starts dunking here arse in it .
See myself out now
That is just RUDE!

(And i liked it!) tinycool
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(09-17-2020, 06:20 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: That is just RUDE!

(And i liked it!) tinycool

You might enjoy this.

https://www.badassoftheweek.com/stmichael

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-17-2020, 02:47 AM)hutch622 Wrote: Anyways a busload of nuns are travelling through the mountains on their way to some nun thingy convention when it has a blowout plunges over the side and tragically all aboard are killed . Bet you didn't see that coming .
Instantaneously they are standing at the gates of heaven before St Peter who looks them over and says you can come in but only after you have answered on question truthfully .The first nun lines up and St Peter asks , have you ever touched a mans penis . The nun replies well i did accidently touch one once with my middle finger . St Peter replies , dip it in the holy water over there give it a scrub and in you go . Next nun and replies , i accidently grabbed one with my whole hand .St Peter says , dip your whole hand in the holy water give it a scrub and in you go . Suddenly sister Pauline pushes her way to the front and asks , what seems to be the delay here we are all nuns to which St Peter explains the process . Sister Pauline goes deathly white and stammers . If that's the process i better go and have a good long gargle right now before sister Mary starts dunking here arse in it .
See myself out now

I just want to inform you that we will have NUN of that sort of thing here !!!!!!!
smallcrackingup smallroflmao smallroflmao Love it!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Thank you all , and i am still a member . Who knew how awesome this place is .
(09-18-2020, 12:37 PM)hutch622 Wrote: Thank you all , and i am still a member . Who knew how awesome this place is .

YES, You are!  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]