Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Michigan Secretary of State Misprints Trump Ticket on Ballots
Star 
This is deluxe. The Secretary of State of Michigan apparently had ballots going to military personnel overseas mis-printed !!!

Of course it's just a simple convenient coincidental error on the part of whoever ordered it and who actually signed off on the print orders.

Instead of "Trump/Pence", they arranged to print "Trump/Jeremy Cohen" !!!!

Well Cohen is actually the VP candidate for the Libertarian Party !!!

Democrats are sooo jealous and nit-picky they will lie and cheat on every single way possible to beat Trump.

Democrats lust for their laundered money funneling into Democrat pocketbooks that's been greatly reduced with Trump watching over things LOL  tinylaughing 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:The Michigan secretary of state misprinted the Trump line on ballots intended to be mailed to troops serving overseas, the Detroit News reported.

Jocelyn Benson, who has endorsed President Trump’s rival, Joe Biden, and spoke at the recent Democratic National Convention (DNC), made the apparent error. The ballot listed Jeremy Cohen as Trump’s running mate. Cohen is running for vice president on the libertarian ticket with Jo Jorgensen.

The name of the incumbent vice president, Mike Pence, was omitted altogether. Jorgensen’s line lacked a running mate, thus creating three errors on the ballot.

Over 400 incorrect ballots were downloaded from the secretary’s website by local clerks to be sent to voters. It is not clear how many were actually mailed.

LINK-->  Democrat Michigan Secretary of State Misprints Trump Ticket on Ballots for Troop

[Image: GirlByee.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I would expect nothing else from "them".  If they could do anything legal or without cheating, I'd fall out of my chair!

mediumnotlooking
I hate to hear of this from my state. I never voted for her or the governor. I am ashamed for Michigan.