Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Air Force Harnessing the Power of Directed Energy
We (or someone else) have had Directed Energy technology for decades. Whistler blowers in the SSP told us.

If you want my opinion, I believe this was used to bring down the World Trade Towers on 9-11, but that's a different topic. The purpose of this thread is to show you we now have validation that this technology exists.

Quote:The U.S. Air Force has an unprecedented power to direct energy in a way that serves, protects and champions freedom. From powerful electromagnetics to electro-optics, they are always exploring new ways to give our warfighters the upper-hand.
Harnessing the power of the electromagnetic spectrum to enable Airmen to effectively and affordably strike critical targets at the speed of light.
Directed Energy also enables experimentation, prototyping and exploration of materiel and non-materiel solutions that align with force capabilities and strategies.

Learn more.

Video by U.S. Air Force

The U.S. Air Force has an unprecedented power to direct energy in a way that serves, protects and champions freedom. From powerful electromagnetics to electro-optics, they are always exploring new ways to give our warfighters the upper-hand. Harnessing the power of the electromagnetic spectrum to enable Airmen to effectively and affordably strike critical targets at the speed of light. Directed Energy also enables experimentation, prototyping and exploration of materiel and non-materiel solutions that align with force capabilities and strategies.

Learn more: https://afresearchlab.com/technology/directed-energy/

Watch the video here:  Source
The 747 in the video has been parked for a few years as far as I know without looking. It was used as a proof of concept demonstrator. They have now been able to increase the power of the Lasers while reducing the size of the power supply to such an extent they can now put the Lasers on Humvee type vehicles and even fighter aircraft for defense against incoming flying thingies ! Terminator rifles ?? I can't wait !! hahaha