Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Germany's Modern-Day Woes.
The list goes on and on...
Suitcase Blaze Causes Bomb Scare In Germany.
Reports of an explosion spark an armed response as Germany remains
on edge after a suicide bombing and a mass shooting.

Armed police were deployed to a centre for migrants in a German town after
reports of an explosion. Police later said they had arrived at the scene in Zirndorf
to find a suitcase on fire at around 1.15pm UK time.

There was no indication that explosives were detonated, but it is thought at least
one aerosol spray can in the suitcase may have blown up.
On their official Twitter account, police said: "no explosion, no injuries".
Sky News:
The Independent:

'I'll Blow You Up': Police Arrest Escaped Patient.
An escaped psychiatric patient who was seen in a shopping centre yelling "I'll blow you up"
has been arrested after an hours-long manhunt.

Police said the 19-year-old Algerian had fled a psychiatric facility in Lower Saxony on Wednesday
morning. Weserpark mall in Bremen was cleared in the late afternoon after the man was allegedly
spotted acting suspiciously.

Police spokesman Nils Matthiesen said at the time: "It's possible that the missing man has hidden
something in the shopping centre. It could be a device or some other dangerous item."
The man is said to have made sympathetic comments about a gunman who killed nine people in
Munich on Friday.

He also spoke about Islamic State after he was arrested previously in connection to several thefts,
but is not known to have any ties to the group.
Sky News:

Gunman's friend arrested for 'planning school attack'.
A 15-year-old was arrested in Baden-Württemberg on Tuesday on suspicion of planning
to carry out an attack on his school, police announced on Wednesday evening.

The boy had reportedly been in contact with Ali David Sonboly, the teenager who shot nin
people and then himself in Munich last Friday, via an online gaming forum.

Police were alerted to the boy's plans by a private individual who had been carrying out
independent research on Sonboly, they said in a statement.

...When interrogated, the boy admitted he had at one point been planning an attack on his
school, due to suffering problems in his personal and school life, but said that he had since
rejected the idea.

The 15-year-old has been taken into a youth psychiatric facility and police have confiscated
the evidence, including electronic devices. It is thought that, like Sonboly, the boy frequently
played first-person shooter video games.
The Local:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I wonder just how many citizens of the U.E. are wondering about taking in all the little Muslim darlings from the cesspools of the world. I was told by a British retired police officer that the Somalis were one of his biggest concerns among all the other concerning concerns !
I was wondering how the Fine Citizens of France and The United Kingdom feel about this, The Only Weapon They Can Carry Concealed is a Pocket Knife! tinybighuh Sorry Guys!
But The Muslims Are Coming and Most Of You Already Have More Than You need NOW!
Quote:According to the University of Sydney's Gun Policy website, gun control in France is categorized as "restrictive." Keep in mind that, unlike in the U.S., France does not have a "right to bear arms" — the right to privately own a gun is not protected by law. In order to purchase a firearm, one must first obtain a hunting or shooting sport license, which requires a psychological evaluation and regular renewal. Semi-automatic rifles that can hold more than three rounds, as well as rifles and handguns with military-grade calibers, require permits. Fully automatic weapons are completely illegal for civilians. If one purchases or possesses a gun illegally, the punishment is a maximum of seven years in prison, plus a fine.

So does that mean the attackers who carried out the Friday the 13th attack obtained such licenses? The answer is almost certainly no.
Link
I don't think the Terrorist well be bothering Northern Ireland much.
Quote:The rules in NI are a bit different to the rest of the UK, generally less strict.

Open carry of loaded weapons is legal in NI, and you can own handguns. Also, unlike the rest of the UK, you can apply to own a weapon for the purposes of personal protection, and if such a licence is granted, then you are allowed to carry it concealed in public. However, such a licence will only be granted if the Police believe that there is a "verifiable specific risk" to the person's life, and that the possession of a firearm is a reasonable, proportionate and necessary measure to protect their life. It's rather unlikely a visitor could get this approval.
Link
Quote:Fully automatic (submachine-guns, etc.) are "prohibited weapons"[15] and require explicit permission from central government to permit ownership. Generally, such permits are not available to private citizens. Semi-automatic rifles over .22 in (5.6 mm) and pistols are similarly "prohibited", although there are exceptions for short barrelled breech-loading semi-automatic and revolver pistols for use for the humane dispatch of animals (classed under section 5).

There are also very limited exceptions for pistols both to preserve firearms of historic or technical interest (classed as section 7 firearms)[16] and to enable use by elite sports teams. Semi-automatic shotguns are restricted to a magazine capacity of no more than two shot and is held under section 2 of the Firearms Act, although a 'multi-shot' shotgun can be owned under section 1 (restricted firearms and ammunition) of the Firearms Act. Where the term 'multi-shot' is used, this refers to either a Semi-automatic or pump action shotgun with no restriction on magazine capacity.[17] 

All other rifles and their ammunition are permitted with no limits as to magazine size, to include: target shootinghunting, and historic and muzzle-loading weapons, as well as long barrelled breachloading pistols with a specific overall length, but not for self-defence; however if a home-owner is threatened they may be used in self-defence, so long as the force is reasonable

A Firearm Certificate issued by the police is required for all weapons and ammunition except air weapons of modest power (of muzzle energy not over 12 ft·lbf (16 J) for rifles, and 6 ft·lbf (8.1 J) for pistols).
Shotguns with a capacity of three rounds or less (up to guns with a magazine holding no more than two rounds, in addition to one in the chamber) are subject to less stringent licensing requirements than other firearms and require a shotgun certificate; shotguns with higher capacity require a Firearm Certificate.

Possession of a live firearms round can lead to severe penalties.
Live firearms ammunition, other than most shotgun ammunition, may only be purchased and possessed with the authority of a Firearm Certificate.
Link

Knifes must be Popular!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
We can only hope that the invaders accept our ground rules and play fair.
Just like they taught us in schools.
mediumfacepalm
This is a little easier than the violent acts around Europe, but still.... it's worrying.

'Tattoos spelling out 'NO!' are being given to young girls
at German swimming pools to help stop sex attacks'

Young girls in Germany given temporary tattoos warning of sex attacks

Stick-on messages say 'NO!' and 'NEIN!' in red, alongside angel's wings
Posters also warn of people taking photo of women in changing rooms
The new move comes after increased fears of sexual assaults by migrants

'..Young girls at German swimming pools are being given
temporary tattoos with the word 'NO!' on them in an
attempt to put off rapists.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=400]

The stick-on messages say 'no' in German and English
and officials hope they will lead to a fall in sexual assaults
at public baths.

The new move comes after increased fears of sex attacks
by migrants in the country, however authorities say the
problem has long-existed in Germany's pools...'
SOURCE:

So that's alright then.
tinybighuh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's just incredible, they need to have Tattoos explaining their to young or not interested.
I would have to assume their lying about these being a common practice where girls are molested at the pool before the immigrants.
If that was the case, they'd have more security or had this already enforced for their women.

No, I'd have Displays of Public Castrations of Pediphiles.
[Image: castrationhumgb.gif]
(08-24-2016, 02:27 PM)727Sky Wrote:

That's The Truth and Obama is Proud Of His Decision!
His Administration Brags about our Open Borders.

These Muslim Extremist will have a Shock (Black Eye or Broken Nose) if they touch one of our Country Girls!
[Image: C110_Mess_with_Cowgirl_Leave_Gelding_Sticker.jpg]
[Image: cowgirl_by_sh3lly-d10ibj4.jpg]
Once upon a time in America, there lived a breed of men who had a set of balls I'm convinced they had to haul around in wheelbarrows. Those men, when pushed far enough (and they weren't pushed nearly as far as their effeminate offspring have been pushed before encountering their breaking points) decided enough was enough, went all in and created a country that embodied freedom. They risked everything, including their very lives, to create a country their children could be proud of, and live free in.

Now, if those same men could see what has become of their country, and how the balls of their offspring have shrunk, they would just say hell with it, let the bastards have them, and go fishing instead of going to war to create a nation for a supremely ungrateful posterity. You can give your kids everything, but if they squander it, trash it, and throw it away, that's on them, not you. All you get out of the deal are scars, a broken heart, and the knowledge that you were better men than the wussies you gave birth to - which itself is disheartening.

There are some left, a very few - probably less than one percent - who will still insist on living life on their own terms, and will die before allowing the enemy to dishonor them. Yes, they DO exist, but they are too few to stem the flow of blood, too few to save the nation. Their only consolation is knowing that THEY will never live under the thumbs of their troglodyte opposition. They have lived free, and they will die free - but they will die with their honor intact, never seeing the light of the day that they lick their opressors' sandals.

Some times, that's all you can expect out of life - a good death on your own terms.

The nation founded by those men with giant gonads had a pretty good run, but a pretty short one. Rome existed for over a thousand years before succumbing to the decay that is eating our country right now after a mere 250 years or so, and which will destroy it in very short order. Like our nations, the thing that brought Rome down was not the weakening from without, but the deadly decay from within. It destroyed itself as we are doing at this very moment, and the outside barbarians invading inwards only collapsed a hollow shell of what was, after the decay had rotted the insides from the core out.

We are walking that same road, as I write this.

Islam will no doubt celebrate it's victory against "The Great Satan" (the deities are reversed in their conception, I guess so that they can feel good about themselves), but it will be a pyrrhic victory at best. Oh, they'll enter the collapse in their annals of the future as if islam marched in victorious, neglecting to mention that a victory march through an unopposed empty field is pretty meaningless, as victories go. Their records to date are already filled with such empty victories. How much of a "warrior" does one have to be to defeat an enemy who shot himself in the head before you got there to fight him? What honor is there in merely kicking an already lifeless carcass and declaring it a "victory"?

Give the nuclear button to Clinton or to Trump. it won't matter in the end which gets it. Just don't give it to me, because I learned from history. When the Evil Day came for Sampson, he brought the temple down on his own head, killing guilty and innocent alike, in order to destroy 3000 of his enemies. When Caesar invaded Gaul, Vercingetorix laid waste to the fields and villages of his own people in order to deny their comfort and support to the Roman Legions.

Likewise, if I were in a position to do so, I would destroy this entire planet if necessary to deny it to the evil that is Islam. If free men are not to roam it, I would deny it in it's entirety to the slaves and slave masters of islam. If we couldn't live free in it, they would not live in it at all. I would rather the entire human race went extinct than see it taken over by that creeping evil.

So, be glad that I do not have the launch codes, for if I did, I'd light the match to destroy everything when I saw the barbarians coming over the wall. If anyone else develops the balls and ability to do that, I'm good with that, even if it kills me...

... because I will have died free, and on my own terms, not as a slave to the servants of a desert god who knows nothing but death, destruction, rapine, and ruin, a minor demonic entity who never learned of love or laughter, who never, ever knew anything of the human spirit.

The Founders of Ameica defeated the greatest empire of their time while being outgunned, outmanned, and outsupplied. they did it entirely on will, spirit, and sheer ballsiness... which qualities are extremely lacking in their progeny. We could destroy the threat in short order, but we won't.... because we have neither the will nor the balls, despite having the numbers and the guns and the supplies and the technology. It all boils down to will and testicular fortitude, and we ain't got it any more.

Such people always get what they deserve, in the end.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-25-2016, 02:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...The Founders of America defeated the greatest empire of their time while being outgunned, outmanned,
and outsupplied. they did it entirely on will, spirit, and sheer ballsiness... which qualities are extremely
lacking in their progeny.

We could destroy the threat in short order, but we won't.... because we have neither the will nor the balls,
despite having the numbers and the guns and the supplies and the technology. It all boils down to will an
testicular fortitude, and we ain't got it any more.

Such people always get what they deserve, in the end.

minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup  (AND I'm a Limey!)
Education is being used as a tool for forgetting true history/some might call it brainwashing ? WE ARE SEEKING MSM APPLICANTS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF AMNESIA. ALL ARE WELCOME; COME JOIN THE PROGRESSIVE AND STUPID, BE HAPPY FOR IGNORANCE IS BLISS.”
Better Idea ..... give all the girls nice sharp knives along with lessons on how to cut the balls off the damn muzzies .... or give the girls .45s and shooting lessons so they can make proper headshots to send the muzzies to meet their skyfairy .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....