Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is going on in Europe
Interesting video on happenings in Europe.

Paul Weston CPAC Live Stream March 3 2016
Delivers warning to America

There's A LOT on their plate!!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=153]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Here's a dated story about the events in Cologne on New Year's Eve.

Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police
about her attackers' nationality because she did not want to encourage racism.

SOURCE:
(07-11-2016, 01:28 PM)BIAD Wrote: Here's a dated story about the events in Cologne on New Year's Eve.

Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police
about her attackers' nationality because she did not want to encourage racism.

SOURCE:

Pretty sick stuff and one does not have to look far to find it.
(07-12-2016, 01:21 AM)727Sky Wrote: Pretty sick stuff and one does not have to look far to find it.

I agree and with some areas of the German Government demanding that their
kids feel terrible about the WWII atrocities, it seems to me that we are truly
going to hell in a hand-basket.
tinysurprised
Train Axe Attack Carriage 'Like Slaughterhouse'

Here we go again. Germany is enduring it's latest attack and as reported here...
Sky News.

... another 'migrant' has appeased Allah's wishes for the infidel to bow to his way of peace.
He's that great that he needs his followers to take an axe to people, huh?!!

'...More than one million migrants entered Germany last year, including more than 150,000 Afghans.
It is unclear whether the suspect was among them or had already been living in the country for some
time.'
Just Phone Gossip.

My sister-in-law is English, but for many-many years has been a French resident.
Her husband is Italian-Tunisian and when the guy in the truck lay waste to the brave people
of Nice who were enjoying Bastille Day, it was her husband who related the story to her.

"Did they get him...?" she asked sternly and her husband said yes.
"Is he dead...?" she growled and her man nodded.
"Good... he deserves it" she replied and went on to tell me how a surviving killer from the
Paris murders lives in a cell better than some of the hotel rooms she's stayed in.

"Oh, he's demanding all-sorts of things..." she told me, "...but personally, I'd put him in a
hole in the ground" I could not fault her.

The mainstream media in France seems to be keeping the reports of what happened
in the Bataclan Theatre away from some as she had no idea of what horrors occurred
during the hostage situation.

Here's something from Wikipedia:
...On March 21, 2016, the National Assembly heard testimony that some victims had been
tortured, decapitated, disemboweled, and sexually mutilated—with men castrated and
women "stabbed in the genitals."

While a prosecutor said some of the injuries "may also have been caused by automatic weapons,
by explosions or projections of nails and bolts," he responded "I do not have that information"
when asked "Would (automatic weapons and explosives) have put a man's balls in his own
mouth?"

My sister-in-law's son is in the Police Force and had informed her after the Paris atrocities that after
six months, it would happen again.
"You see, when all the checks are done and those who are suspected are dealt with, it'll have all
calmed down and that's when they'll begin their killings again" he'd said.

And sure enough, the families that scattered before that rampaging vehicle in Nice are testimony
that my nephew's prophetic words were correct.
Revealed: 1,200 women were sexually assaulted by 2,000 men in German cities on New Year's Eve.
This is after the authorities stated that 'not a lot happened'!!

The Daily Mail.
The Independent.
USA Today.

Four convicted, with two of them on suspended sentence.
Doesn't anyone think this is odd and not the standard act of someone fleeing ISIS?!!

New Year’s Eve Migrant Sex Attackers Shown As White Men In Documentary.
Documentary portrays Attackers as White.
careful there, fellas - you could be arrested if this thread is read in Germany

Quote:Most notoriously, Lutz Bachmann, the leader of the xenophobic Pegida organization, was fined €9,600 in May for calling refugees "scum" in a series of Facebook posts.

Don't talk bad about the German's pet Muslims! We can't be having facts or truth get out into the wilds of the internet!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-20-2016, 02:22 AM)Ninurta Wrote: careful there, fellas - you could be arrested if this thread is read in Germany

Quote:Most notoriously, Lutz Bachmann, the leader of the xenophobic Pegida organization, was fined €9,600 in May for calling refugees "scum" in a series of Facebook posts.

Don't talk bad about the German's pet Muslims! We can't be having facts or truth get out into the wilds of the internet!

Oh I understand...! Here's something that shows you how far-gone Europe is over Islamic-freedom.
A German judge banned a comedian, Jan Böhmermann, from repeating "obscene" verses of his famous
poem about Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

A Danish theater apparently cancelled "The Satanic Verses" from its season, due to fear of "reprisals."

Two French music festivals dropped Eagles of Death Metal -- the U.S. band that was performing at the
Bataclan theater in Paris when the attack by ISIS terrorists (89 people murdered), took place there
-because of "Islamophobic" comments by Jesse Hughes, its lead singer.

Hughes suggested that Muslims be subjected to greater scrutiny, saying "It's okay to be discerning
when it comes to Muslims in this day and age," later adding:
"They know there's a whole group of white kids out there who are stupid and blind.
You have these affluent white kids who have grown up in a liberal curriculum from the time they were in
kindergarten, inundated with these lofty notions that are just hot air."

"Western liberals are doing their dirty work for them; they're silencing the people ISIS judged to be
blasphemous; they're completing Isis's act of terror."

In England, the Victoria and Albert Museum took down Mohammed's image.
"British museums and libraries hold dozens of these images, mostly miniatures in manuscripts several
centuries old, but they have been kept largely out of public view,"

The Guardian explained. In Germany, the Deutsche Opera cancelled Mozart's opera Idomeneo in Berlin,
because it depicted the severed head of Mohammed.

Christopher Marlowe's "Tamburlaine the Great," which includes a reference to Mohammed being "not
worthy to be worshipped," was rewritten at London's Barbican theater, while Cologne's Carnival cancelled
Charlie Hebdo's float.

The English playwright Richard Bean has been forced to censor an adaptation of Aristophanes's comedy,
"Lysistrata", in which the Greek women hold a "sex strike" to stop their men from going to war
(in Bean's script, Muslim virgins go on strike to stop suicide bombers).

Several Spanish villages stopped burning effigies of Mohammed in the commemoration ceremony
celebrating the reconquest of the country in the Middle Ages.

In the Netherlands, an opera about Aisha, one of Mohammed's wives, was cancelled in Rotterdam
after the work was boycotted by the theater company's Muslim actors, after it became evident that
they would be a target for Islamists.
The newspaper NRC Handelsblad headlined its coverage "Tehran on the Meuse," the river that passes
through the Dutch city.
@"BIAD" 

Good grief - I didn't realize quite how bad it's gotten, and I knew it was already pretty bad. Sounds like Europe may as well go ahead and convert!

I expect it's going to get as bad here, especially if Hillary is elected to continue Obama's reign of terror. I think we may have more hinterlands here, though. Between the hammer and anvil of ISIS and BLM, the cities will probably catch enough pressure to explode, but out in the hinterlands, the demographics may cause a pause for thought. It's one of the reasons I vacated Kansas City a couple of years ago and hauled ass for the jungles of the Appalachians. Sure, they can still kill me out here, but finding me first will be their biggest problem, and they'd better pray that they find me before I see them.

Make no mistake, a guerrilla war is brewing in America as I write this, and the first shots of it have already been fired. If it doesn't get nipped in the bud, all hell is likely to break loose in the next year o two... and I have yet to see anyone walking around here with nippers in their hand.

Looking to Europe gives a pretty good idea of how it'll play out. Unless I miss my guess, the most turmoil at the moment is in European urban areas, just as it is here with our nascent war brewing. That's because of the concentration of people in the cities per square mile - it provides a target-rich environment, where they can get the most bang for their buck, and when they start with mass conversions just to stop the violence, they'll get more  converts per square mile in urban areas. It's a matter of force concentration. it's easier to concentrate force on a smaller point to get the best effect in cities. That's why places like Paris and Koln in Europe and Orlando and St Louis in America have seen the most turmoil. It's also why concentrations of humanity are targets, like the Bastille day celebrations and the Bataclan there, and night clubs and movie theaters here are subject to attack. Masses of humans without a means to defend themselves provide tantalizing targets for what are basically cowards.

One thing that does set Europe apart from us at the moment is the massive influx of "refugees" that have been allowed in. That's allowing for a concentration of forces by providing the forces to concentrate and the urban magnets to concentrate them on. We have an immigrant problem here as well, but they've only been able to concentrate in a very few areas, because we have fewer per square mile to concentrate. There, it was like a human wave attack, if the news reels are to be believed.

Control of the media gives some control over the narrative. I see there is some heavy handed media control going on there now, to include social media. Same here, today. There are apparently "protests" at the RNC convention in Cleveland which are bordering on riots. Grace has been trying to get info all afternoon on them, and there has apparently been a media clampdown. A Breitbart article has simply disappeared, and every time a link to a new article on the "protests" appears on Facebook, it gets zapped. Less than 5 minutes ago, she clicked on a link to some information on the events (a Telegraph article) that was posted on Facebook, had been there less than 60 seconds, and POOF! it was gone as she clicked on it. Same for Twitter. Same for Google, apparently, as she says she can find neither the Breitbart nor the Telegraph article listed there now. 

It's a Brave New World we are entering. Don't trust social media any more, because more and more, it appears to be overt social engineering.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’