Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chinese Virologist Clains Coronavirus a Product of Wuhan Lab
https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/chinese-vi...n-lab/amp/

She published a paper saying the current coronavirus could be conveniently created in a lab setting in 6 months time.

She also says the virus exhibits characteristics inconsistent with naturally occurring, zoonotic viruses.

I've said from the beginning that this stunk. What's more likely, that Chinese officials were somehow able to trace this all the way back to a single pangolin, or is it more likely that the virus escaped from a bioweapons lab, in Wuhan, that studies coronavirus, and was warned in the past about safety violations?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Dam' pangolins.

I preferred batsoup theory myself.

tinylaughing 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Didn't she already come out telling this a couple months ago? Then, I think she went into hiding for fear for her life. Now, she's back telling it again.

Man, the MSM is so far behind on their stories, or maybe they just missed the story the first time around by the real journalists.  tinysure
(09-15-2020, 02:42 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: the virus escaped from a bioweapons lab, in Wuhan,

Related News - Army COVID-19 vaccine may produce a side benefit: Cure for the common cold

They're really trying too hard to get us all vaccinated.  Skipped my opportunity to take the flu shot this year.  Having none of it.  If you're willing to take the poke, your lowering your guard (IMNSHO).
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-15-2020, 02:42 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/chinese-vi...n-lab/amp/

She published a paper saying the current coronavirus could be conveniently created in a lab setting in 6 months time.

She also says the virus exhibits characteristics inconsistent with naturally occurring, zoonotic viruses.

I've said from the beginning that this stunk.  What's more likely, that Chinese officials were somehow able to trace this all the way back to a single pangolin, or is it more likely that the virus escaped from a bioweapons lab, in Wuhan, that studies coronavirus, and was warned in the past about safety violations?

It is obvious if you look at the timeline of pandemics since 2000. I put up a thread on ATS called "21 Century Pandemic Timeline" that makes this fairly clear based on available information. I didn't look at her report, I started to, but I'm no biologist or virologist. But the outline is what I have found in my research.

The corona virus was a good "backbone" to build from. Once they mapped it's genome around 2003, it was the hot new virus everyone was doing "gain of function" studies on to cause it to transmit to humans. They also found evidence of inserted genetics from HIV and another virus to weaponize it. It wasn't just Wuhan, a bunch of labs were doing this in a number of countries.

That is why there was such an extreme world wide reaction, all the big governments knew it was engineered to be a bio-weapon. They expected it to act a certain way, but lacking actual human subjects, they didn't know for sure how it would work. Well, they are finding out now that it didn't work quite as expected, lucky for the entire world population. It's really bad though, herd immunity is all they got, but just wait another ten years and see what destruction it has laid in it's path. Like HIV and a number of other incurable diseases, this will never go away.
@"Snarl" 

Did you ever get the "Gamma Goblin" :-D ?  I heard those one seriously hurt.

Cheers

(09-15-2020, 03:08 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 02:42 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/chinese-vi...n-lab/amp/

I've said from the beginning that this stunk.  What's more likely, that Chinese officials were somehow able to trace this all the way back to a single pangolin, or is it more likely that the virus escaped from a bioweapons lab, in Wuhan, that studies coronavirus, and was warned in the past about safety violations?

It is obvious if you look at the timeline of pandemics since 2000. I put up a thread on ATS called "21 Century Pandemic Timeline" that makes this fairly clear based on available information. I didn't look at her report, I started to, but I'm no biologist or virologist. But the outline is what I have found in my research.

The corona virus was a good "backbone" to build from. Once they mapped it's genome around 2003, it was the hot new virus everyone was doing "gain of function" studies on to cause it to transmit to humans. They also found evidence of inserted genetics from HIV and another virus to weaponize it. It wasn't just Wuhan, a bunch of labs were doing this in a number of countries.

That is why there was such an extreme world wide reaction, all the big governments knew it was engineered to be a bio-weapon. They expected it to act a certain way, but lacking actual human subjects, they didn't know for sure how it would work. Well, they are finding out now that it didn't work quite as expected, lucky for the entire world population. It's really bad though, herd immunity is all they got, but just wait another ten years and see what destruction it has laid in it's path. Like HIV and a number of other incurable diseases, this will never go away.

These people are the pure essence of evil!  They want desperately to depopulate the world so those who are left will be easier to control.
I think a Divine Source has other plans.   tinysure
(09-15-2020, 03:12 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Snarl" 

Did you ever get the "Gamma Goblin"  :-D ?  I heard those one seriously hurt.

Cheers

Yeah ... and it was like no other.  One syringe and two sticks.
You better run!
(09-15-2020, 03:08 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: It is obvious if you look at the timeline of pandemics since 2000. I put up a thread on ATS called "21 Century Pandemic Timeline" that makes this fairly clear based on available information. I didn't look at her report, I started to, but I'm no biologist or virologist. But the outline is what I have found in my research.

I don't recall that thread specifically, but what you posted here is probably The Most accurate summarization of The Truth.

I have not been involved in virology since the late 70s.  I can tell you we were messing with hepatitis back then ... and it was like playing with the lid on Pandora's Box.  99% of the reason I chose an alternate career path.  30 years of NIH monitoring my bloodwork.  Effing around with the Corona strain of viruses may not be a complete recipe for disaster, as the mutations are rapid and tend to weaken quickly, but people just need to stop.  Weaponizing biologicals is as dangerous as weaponizing Artificial Intelligence.
You better run!
(09-15-2020, 03:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Didn't she already come out telling this a couple months ago? Then, I think she went into hiding for fear for her life. Now, she's back telling it again.

Man, the MSM is so far behind on their stories, or maybe they just missed the story the first time around by the real journalists.  tinysure

Apparently she fled China the first time around over fear of repercussions.  Time will tell if she's right, after her paper is peer-reviewed.  I'm no virologist, so I'm not qualified to even offer an opinion on it.
(09-15-2020, 03:03 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 02:42 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: the virus escaped from a bioweapons lab, in Wuhan,

Related News - Army COVID-19 vaccine may produce a side benefit: Cure for the common cold

They're really trying too hard to get us all vaccinated.  Skipped my opportunity to take the flu shot this year.  Having none of it.  If you're willing to take the poke, your lowering your guard (IMNSHO).

I haven't gotten a flu shot in years, the last time I went, the nurse told me it was about 6% effective that year.  I thought, well why am I here getting it then?  Never bothered with another one after that.

That sounds about right to me.  I agree, I have a feeling this isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
(09-15-2020, 04:15 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 03:08 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Like HIV and a number of other incurable diseases, this will never go away.

I agree, I have a feeling this isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

There isn't a fine line where the truth ends and the lies begin.

The truth most likely ends where the vast majority of us simply aren't susceptible.  Haven't really heard anyone talking about that though.
You better run!
(09-15-2020, 03:56 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 03:08 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: It is obvious if you look at the timeline of pandemics since 2000. I put up a thread on ATS called "21 Century Pandemic Timeline" that makes this fairly clear based on available information. I didn't look at her report, I started to, but I'm no biologist or virologist. But the outline is what I have found in my research.

I don't recall that thread specifically, but what you posted here is probably The Most accurate summarization of The Truth.

I have not been involved in virology since the late 70s.  I can tell you we were messing with hepatitis back then ... and it was like playing with the lid on Pandora's Box.  99% of the reason I chose an alternate career path.  30 years of NIH monitoring my bloodwork.  Effing around with the Corona strain of viruses may not be a complete recipe for disaster, as the mutations are rapid and tend to weaken quickly, but people just need to stop.  Weaponizing biologicals is as dangerous as weaponizing Artificial Intelligence.

Thanks for the reply.

When I organized the timeline in my many notes I kept on the subject, it was because I was trying to find meaning in all the conflicting and changing reports. Also, I couldn't go along with the crowd that was supporting the "science" that it came from a natural mutation that was being backed by the official stories. With the research I stumbled across that reports there were obvious signs of genetic manipulation, I had to dig deeper to make sense of it all. I then went way down that rabbit hole to the beginning of this new century to see how the earliest reports lined up chronologically up to the point where a pandemic was evident.

By searching for information, year by year, to fill in the timeline, I came across so much more that it presented a very clear picture in my mind what was really going on. I should post that timeline here as well I suppose, it didn't get much traction on ATS.
@"Michigan Swamp Buck" 

Re: the virus topic on ATS.  Well, let's just say that some of those discussing had an agenda.

I guess that goes with the territory called the internet.

Cheers

(09-15-2020, 03:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

These people are the pure essence of evil!  They want desperately to depopulate the world so those who are left will be easier to control.
I think a Divine Source has other plans.   tinysure

Exactly ..... buy we are the crazies promoting that..
as with so many thing we must be very careful of falling into conformation bias as it leaves people open to been controlled, by lets say people who have a need to control. There is a lot of good info here, also some traps. Hard part taking the good info and leaving the traps.
As MW is a source of interesting info, no traps from her
Well, that didn't take long!   tinysure 

Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab

Quote:On Sunday afternoon we asked how long before the twitter account of the "rogue" Chinese virologist, Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who yesterday "shocked" the world of establishment scientists and other China sycophants, by publishing a "smoking gun" scientific paper demonstrating that the Covid-19 virus was manmade, is "silenced."

Maybe he should have kept his trap shut!   tinyok

Quote:We now have the answer: less than two days. A cursory check of Dr Yan's twitter page reveals that the account has been suspended as of this moment.

The suspension took place shortly after Dr Yan had accumulated roughly 60,000 followers in less than 48 hours. The snapshot below was taken earlier in the day precisely in anticipation of this suspension.

It was not immediately clear what justification Twitter had to suspend the scientist who, to the best of our knowledge, had just 4 tweets as of Tuesday morning none of which violated any stated Twitter policies, with the only relevant tweet being a link to her scientific paper co-written with three other Chinese scientists titled "Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route" which laid out why the Wuhan Institute of Virology had created the covid-19 virus.

While we appreciate that Twitter may have experienced pressure from either China, or the established scientist community, to silence Dr Yan for proposing a theory that flies in the face of everything that has been accepted as undisputed gospel - after all Twitter did just that to us - we are confident that by suspending her account, Jack Dorsey has only added more fuel to the fire of speculations that the covid virus was indeed manmade (not to mention countless other tangential conspiracy theories).

If Yan was wrong, why not just let other scientists respond in the open to the all too valid arguments presented in Dr. Yan's paper? Isn't that what "science" is all about? Why just shut her up?

Because if we have already crossed the tipping point when anyone who proposes an "inconvenient" explanation for an established "truth" has to be immediately censored, then there is little that can be done to salvage the disintegration of a society that once held freedom of speech as paramount.

For those who missed it, here is our post breaking down Dr. Yan's various allegations which twitter saw fit to immediately censor instead of allowing a healthy debate to emerge.

We hope Twitter will provide a very reasonable and sensible explanation for this unprecedented censorship.

Source

We're becoming more like China everyday with this censorship BS!   tinyok
Thank goodness that we can discuss anything here, unlike the major social media platforms. Better group of people on forums like this anyway IMO.
Think about who benefits the most from the COVID19 virus.

Seems all anti Trump entities are using the virus's effects against Trump.

Like the economic impacts, the government control "methods" and the voting "restriction" possibilities, unemployment etc.

Who benefits?

The NWO/American-Democrat Alliance benefits.

What do they want? ........  tinycool

The **N.W.O.Global/American.Democrat.Complex.Alliance** is resetting the Middle Class.

Too much independent success for their taste.

They must get back the cancelled Iran Deal, and
The Paris Climate Accords,
The original China trade agreements that kill U.S. jobs and business,
Cancel all new trade agreements,
The foreign raping of the U.S. via trade agreements,
The U.S. demand that NATO Members pay a fair share,
American dependence on foreign oil must return,
Russian sanctions must end,
Wars must be perpetual as usual,
Unemployment must be steady at: 8% - 9%,
The Border must be wide open,
Illegal immigrants here must take American jobs again,