Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My My My.. whatever happened to Crocodile Dundee
I do wish Jeff would STFU and let the guest speak but otherwise very interesting.

Last time I checked Australia has just about 800 deaths total and about 50% of those deaths were in Nursing homes. Sound familiar ?
https://www.anti-empire.com/australia-po...in-a-coma/

Quote:Australia: Police Knock a Man Down With Their Car, and Stomp on His Head. He’s Now in a Coma

State Premier Dan Andrews: "All of this can be avoided if people don't protest."

[Image: v3imagesbin8f3ffa3e1e014211e64118334c03b..._t1880.jpg]I’m sure the ten of thousands of Australians who protested police brutality in another country three months ago will pour out  any time now again
The father of a man brutally stomped on by police in Melbourne has spoken out about the shocking ordeal.

Quote:“I couldn’t sleep last night, I was so upset,” he told Neil Mitchell from 3aw.
The victim is now in an induced coma while the hospital conducts brain scans for potential injuries.

Quote:Victoria, Australia (8pm curfew, 1hr allowed outside): police knock a man down with their car, and stomp on his head. He's now in a coma.
State premier Dan Andrews comments: "all of this can be avoided if people don't protest." https://t.co/F0J0bz760d pic.twitter.com/GOlJ4RSXyr
— Melbourne Prisoner [Image: 1f1e6-1f1fa.svg] (@melbprisoner) September 14, 2020
Quote:#BREAKING: The man stomped in the back of the head yesterday by Victoria Police officers is reportedly in a coma.
He was a mental health patient.
VicPol has become a disgrace.
I #BackTheBlue but I’ll call them out too. https://t.co/l3joQxjhER
— Avi Yemini [Image: 1f1e6-1f1fa.svg][Image: 1f1ee-1f1f1.svg] (@OzraeliAvi) September 14, 2020

The distraught father says his son suffers from bipolar, and police were called to the hospital when his son went outside to meet his friend.
Witnesses say the man was intentionally hit by a police car before being tackled and stomped on the ground.
This comes as police tactics are widely being condemned in Melbourne in response to anti-lockdown protests.
Earlier this month, a pregnant woman was arrested in front of her children, and an ex-soldier had his door kicked in for posting on Facebook.

I was tackled to the ground and arrested while doing a piece to camera last Saturday.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/a...orld-order
Quote:Australia Is A Full Scale Pilot Test For The New World Order

Several journalists and content creators have noticed that Australia looks like the most totalitarian police state that has existed in recent history.  It has become a full-scale pilot test for the elitists to see how well they can implement the New World Order.
[Image: tyranny.jpg]
Australians have been subjected to some of the most horrendous basic human rights and dignity violations during this entire scamdemic.
The elitists are using Australia to test out these authoritarian measures, such as getting the public used to a police state in which the military and police both patrol the streets ready to commit violence against other humans for refusing to quarantine when not sick or not wearing their New World Order issued muzzle…I mean, face mask.

“These guys know full well what they are doing. They are psychopaths, but they aren’t stupid,” says Brian in the above video. The politicians are redistributing both wealth and power away from the public and consolidating it into their own hands. We are in big trouble if we cannot get the military and the police who are committing violence on behalf of the tyrants to realize what they are doing to humanity.
All of this is over 17 new cases of COVID-19. This absolutely horrifying that people continue to buy this scam.
Quote:“Heavy-handed tyranny and oppression is happening everywhere,” Brian adds.
If you don’t think this is coming back to the United States in the form of a second lockdown, think again.  The media has been preparing us for a “dark winter” and a “second wave” since the first false wave happened.
NEVER MISS THE NEWS THAT MATTERS MOST
ZEROHEDGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX
Receive a daily recap featuring a curated list of must-read stories.

Wake up. Time is now extremely short. If you don’t have food or water, now is the time to get what you can. If you don’t have emergency plans, now is the time to make some with your family.  If you are already well prepared for any disaster, the best thing you can do is to stay alert and fearless.  Don't live a life terrified (they enslave you with your fear), but make sure you know what’s going on. The best preparedness plan includes one of awareness of this situation we’ve found ourselves in today.

Maybe more hype than truth or maybe just something to think about ?
To be honest, hitting someone in the street blocking your car and stopping immediately is fine to me. Stomping the head when they are on the ground surrounded by police is just overkill.