Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One of the few people who sets the record straight
Okay then... This is not going to be popular, if this is another climate change deniers echo chamber. But fuck popularity, the home planet of all of us is at stake here.

First of all, i understand that the climate has been changing for as long as there has been a climate. I am not a flat-earther on acid with a mega roll of tinfoil up in my butt.

Second of all, Global warming does not mean that all places, everywhere will warm up. Some places might cool down, but the overall heat is rising, because humans have the tendency to obey their hedonistic traits and fly all over the planet to find peace, because they are unable to find it within their own heads and hearts. They drive a minute drive to a burger joint because "Hey, i have a kick ass v8 beast in the garage, why not!?!?"

Fill the oceans with plastic. Smash down the rain forests (The lungs of our planet), co2 levels are rising due to humans being egoistic buttholes.

To claim that it will have no influence, is denial at it's purest form

If we continue like this, 10 or 20 years, and it is an extinction level event. But hey! Holiday in Thailand! Fuck the planet let's fly now!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I think the fires produce more global warming than all the CO2 from coal  tinybiggrin
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
As shown from the evidence in the video, heat waves and cold spells have been happening since we first started recording weather.
We had a heat spell back in the late 1800s, as the narrator said.

According to Al Gore, the U.S. coasts should be under several feet of water by now, but yet, here we are.  

Humans and farting cows don't cause "climate change", nor do cars and planes; it's a natural-occurring event called "sun cycles". 

The politicians are using human ignorance on this subject to rob them for money, like they always do. The scarier they can make it sound, the easier it is to fool the public. They play on people's emotions. Bring out Greta Thunderburg (lol), and you have a child (afraid for her future) who does a good job of this.

Ignorance doesn't mean people are stupid, it just means this is a subject they haven't researched as deeply as they need to. The truth is out there if people dig. At least it used to be. Google may have wiped the information off the web by now. But, it used to be there; I've seen it.
Re: sun spots.

This year, spring came late and autumn has arrived early.

Will be watching following years to see if this is a trend as we are entering a sunspot minimum.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-14-2020, 04:49 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: we are entering a sunspot minimum.

I thought the low point had been reached.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-14-2020, 06:08 PM)Snarl Wrote:

There is a solar physicist in London named Zharkova who says the minimum has started this year.

I assume she knows what she's talking about.  But I think the sun is now sunspot-free if I understand correctly.  The minimum is supposed to last 25 to 30 years or so.

Personally I have no idea. tinybiggrin   But I guess we'll find out.

Cheers

[Image: 932b76d89ef10edda17e43c01263f1de5ce49147...7d6d61.jpg]
(09-14-2020, 06:11 PM)tend to intenseF2d5thCav Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 06:08 PM)Snarl Wrote:

There is a solar physicist in London named Zharkova who says the minimum has started this year.

I assume she knows what she's talking about.  But I think the sun is now sunspot-free if I understand correctly.  The minimum is supposed to last 25 to 30 years or so.

Personally I have no idea. tinybiggrin   But I guess we'll find out.

Cheers

i was surfing the idiot box last night and came across the history channel's Apocalypse Earth. it was the one Hurricanes: Storms of Destruction, i think it was a rerun.
anyway they were saying that the storms tend to intensity every 25 to 30 years due to the earth warming up and the went back to the as far as 1600 to late 1800 up showing how some of the ones that hit new york and the north east happened during that time frame.

but of course they had to also put in global warming is making it worse now.
i tried to link it but it shows to be locked even after i logged into their site using two different methods. seems like all thos A&E sites do that. it's S1 E4 if your interested.
(09-14-2020, 06:11 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The minimum is supposed to last 25 to 30 years or so.

Pretty sure sun cycles run 11 to 12 years top-to-bottom.  Let me know if I'm off-base.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-14-2020, 03:04 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Okay then... This is not going to be popular, if this is another climate change deniers echo chamber. But fuck popularity, the home planet of all of us is at stake here.

First of all, i understand that the climate has been changing for as long as there has been a climate. I am not a flat-earther on acid with a mega roll of tinfoil up in my butt.

Second of all, Global warming does not mean that all places, everywhere will warm up. Some places might cool down, but the overall heat is rising, because humans have the tendency to obey their hedonistic traits and fly all over the planet to find peace, because they are unable to find it within their own heads and hearts. They drive a minute drive to a burger joint because "Hey, i have a kick ass v8 beast in the garage, why not!?!?"

Fill the oceans with plastic. Smash down the rain forests (The lungs of our planet), co2 levels are rising due to humans being egoistic buttholes.

To claim that it will have no influence, is denial at it's purest form

If we continue like this, 10 or 20 years, and it is an extinction level event. But hey! Holiday in Thailand! Fuck the planet let's fly now!
10000 years ago where you are sitting was under about 3km of ice, also even NASA is saying the CO2 is not a green house gas. Finland has been carbon neutral for a very long time, longer than you have been alive. The way the world works is the more CO2 in the air the bigger and better everything grows, the less CO2 the less things grow. Without CO2 everything dies. There are working systems that can take CO2 from the air and turn it into a clean fuel, but its not been used. (more money to be made with tax and controlling the people )
A single volcano burps out more CO2 than man has ever made
(09-14-2020, 06:48 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 06:11 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The minimum is supposed to last 25 to 30 years or so.

Pretty sure sun cycles run 11 to 12 years top-to-bottom.  Let me know if I'm off-base.

Her prediction is of a "grand solar minimum" from 2020 to 2055.  How that fits into the regular cycles ... no idea.

Europe had one of these events in the Middle Ages -- the Maunder Minimum.  Lasted 70 years (gulp) -- the so-called "Little Ice Age".

https://www.britannica.com/science/Maunder-minimum

Cheers

(09-14-2020, 07:21 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 06:48 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Her prediction is of a "grand solar minimum" from 2020 to 2055.  How that fits into the regular cycles ... no idea.

Europe had one of these events in the Middle Ages -- the Maunder Minimum.  Lasted 70 years (gulp) -- the so-called "Little Ice Age".

https://www.britannica.com/science/Maunder-minimum

Cheers
Note from GT, its called man made little ice age  minusculebeercheers
My understanding is the sun spot cycle is 11 years like Snarl said. Zharkova has said that the coming cycles in her estimate for the next few cycles will continue to display fewer and fewer sunspots and she believes this tread will continue for the next few cycles thus the future date F2d5thCav wrote. There are others who are saying not yet but it is coming as everything is on a cycle if records and history are any indication.

No one is trying to say pollution is a good thing only that those who claim the "hottest ever" or the arctic will be ice free by 2012, 2017, 2020, are easily proven wrong by observation and the records being  kept..

Start at the 1:50 mark to skip the add.. It will show the chart that many to include Zharkova use as a plotting device.

The first video I posted on setting the record straight...... there should be no arguments..... as all Tony does is find records showing how the NWO people and greenie weenies are misstating/lying when the start saying the warmest ever we are all doomed. Unless you think the articles and climate records he pulls up are all photo shopped.  

The alarmist have been trying to push a revisionist history where if a past record does not fit their narrative they either ignore, attack, or try to erase history.

Tony uses world records but it is easiest to prove the Al Gore types in the states because of the accurate records that have been kept the last couple of hundred years.

Cosmic rays clouds and floods. Something they are now just figuring out. Skip to 1:25 to miss the add. Geopolitically speaking remember when the mid east was was the bread basket for Rome. Some are now saying that the whole of north Africa is going to become another crop growing region as the rains have and are going to return. Cycles rule and civilizations fall and it ain't us controlling the sun.... but hey send money and they will fix everything for you !
(09-14-2020, 06:52 PM)Wallfire Wrote: 10000 years ago where you are sitting was under about 3km of ice, also even NASA is saying the CO2 is not a green house gas. Finland has been carbon neutral for a very long time, longer than you have been alive. The way the world works is the more CO2 in the air the bigger and better everything grows, the less CO2 the less things grow. Without CO2 everything dies. There are working systems that can take CO2 from the air and turn it into a clean fuel, but its not been used. (more money to be made with tax and controlling the people )
A single volcano burps out more CO2 than man has ever made

All true. Furthermore, warmer temperatures cause life to thrive, starting with plant life. Cooler temperatures lead to desertification, because cold air cannot hold as much moisture. One thing we don't need are even more deserts.

Bring on the warming! I LIKE life!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Re: Little Ice Ages

And then there was this little gem written for the Office of Net Assessment way back in 2003.

https://training.fema.gov/hiedu/docs/crr...change.pdf

Ostensibly, a thought exercise.  One wonders.

Cheers

(09-15-2020, 03:32 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Re: Little Ice Ages

And then there was this little gem written for the Office of Net Assessment way back in 2003.

https://training.fema.gov/hiedu/docs/crr...change.pdf

Ostensibly, a thought exercise.  One wonders.

Cheers

GT is getting very upset now, she insists you use "man made little ice ages"
If you dont use the right terminology you are killing little kittens and baby foxs,
@"Wallfire" 

I finally figured out who you meant with "GT".  What a forgettable individual!

minusculebiggrin 

Cheers

When the expert alarmist are wrong just move the goal post out another 20 or 40 years. Repeat and repeat until someone finally believes you or you get a lucky guess
Some of the latest papers published which up to now has mostly been ignored . Bottom line is If the Ice melts in to polar regions the earth's oceans will shut down the ocean conveyor belt of heat causing Europe and other places to freeze .. Not nice..

Also with the shut down to COVID parked cars, plane, trains etc etc...guess what?? the earth actually warmed a tad bit !!
https://doi.org/10.1029/2020GL089788
Quote:Abstract

The reduced human activities and associated decreases in aerosol emissions during the COVID‐19 pandemic are expected to affect climate. Assuming emission changes during lockdown, back‐to‐work and post‐lockdown stages of COVID‐19, climate model simulations show a surface warming over continental regions of the Northern Hemisphere. In January–March, there was an anomalous warming of 0.05–0.15 K in eastern China, and the surface temperature increase was 0.04–0.07 K in Europe, eastern U.S. and South Asia in March–May. The longer the emission reductions undergo, the warmer the climate would become. The emission reductions explain the observed temperature increases of 10–40% over eastern China relative to 2019. A southward shift of the ITCZ is also seen in the simulations. This study provides an insight into the impact of COVID‐19 pandemic on global and regional climate and implications for immediate actions to mitigate fast global warming.