Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate
(09-15-2020, 09:28 PM)kdog Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 11:13 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I find the term Soulmate to be , how can I say this,,, something very rich, very powerful. So I would ask what is a soulmate and what does it mean to each of you.

Well, to me it feels like you have always known each other. We have never argued and we can spend all day together weeks at a time without ever getting on each others nerve. We think and have the same thoughts together without talking all the time. We complete each other in almost every way.

That's a blessing if you ask me.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(09-16-2020, 11:22 AM)Sol Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 09:28 PM)kdog Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 11:13 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I find the term Soulmate to be , how can I say this,,, something very rich, very powerful. So I would ask what is a soulmate and what does it mean to each of you.

Well, to me it feels like you have always known each other. We have never argued and we can spend all day together weeks at a time without ever getting on each others nerve. We think and have the same thoughts together without talking all the time. We complete each other in almost every way.

That's a blessing if you ask me.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;

I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Tennyson
For you fellas who would seek out a lady:

Get yourself a new puppy.
Raise it well ... and without anyone else's help. (this part takes a year)

Get back with me after, and I'll ask you the critical question ... the one that'll tell you if you're ready to take it to the next level.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Be careful what you wish for.... especially looking up old flames or wished for flames from highschool or church. I had looked up the highschool foxes and of course found that 50 years was not kind, to either myself or them. And that after a couple divorces and losing a husband, being a widow, that they were more than eager to cultivate a relationship. Depends if you want to relearn everything all over again ? I was married twice, and after the second one had been changed spiritually, thuss I go by this 
"Whosoever shall put away his wife, except for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery" ("saving for the cause of fornication" - Matt. 5:32) So this is my belief

Frankly I don't have the energy or patience to take on the responsability of mariage again., but the scripture stands.... for me anyway.

The first marriage I didn't know any better, it was the second that put on the brakes for me.
(09-14-2020, 05:16 AM)kdog Wrote: I was checking out the web site coast 2 coast am and this popped up. 

A dating site for those looking for like minded people. 

I'm good, btw, I found mine on TOS. 

https://www.paranormaldate.com/

minusculebeercheers
I'm a married man and don't need this service but I do find it pretty awesome that Noory is running such a place.
Quote:Finspiracy
What does TOS mean?

I run into that from time to time. Now i googled "TOS abbreviation" and found a megazillion different ones.

Might be a stupid question, but i always choose to ask, rather than remain stupid. However, i will test my luck and take a wild guess here, it is not, in this context, "Tennessee Orthopedic Society" or "Temporarily Out of Service"

mediumitwasntme
Terms of Service