Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forecast
I forecast Trump will win even with the attempts to steal the election by the democrats and the fraud they support.

Nixon's second term was ran on law and order and he was elected because the citizens were sick and tired of the protest and mayhem. Nixon won BIGGGGGGLY !

Trump professes he is for law and order and I think most people have had enough of Antifa and BLM while the Dems are for taxes and gun confiscation and turning a blind eye to much of the mayhem. Good luck with that
I second that.

I am confident that Trump is going to win. And pleased if/when he does tinycool
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I'm disappointed!
I really wanted to see Jasper- he sounded like a good boy! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
I'm with you @"727Sky".  

HUGE LANDSLIDE!!   [Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-vbe...f=1&nofb=1]
(09-01-2020, 11:38 PM)727Sky Wrote: I forecast Trump will win even with the attempts to steal the election by the democrats and the fraud they support.

Nixon's second term was ran on law and order and he was elected because the citizens were sick and tired of the protest and mayhem. Nixon won BIGGGGGGLY !

Trump professes he is for law and order and I think most people have had enough of Antifa and BLM while the Dems are for taxes and gun confiscation and turning a blind eye to much of the mayhem. Good luck with that

[Image: NdxdhlH.gif]
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
[Image: Eg4MXXzWoAIj9Cx?format=jpg&name=large]

It would be prudent to ensure your second ammendment rights are in order and useful to you. It may come down to marshall law and chaos. Foodstuffs would be of grave importance.

I can see no way it won't become very ugly. What your seeing now is the 'Pep squad' , wait till it starts in earnest. Chicago will look like Romper Room.....
(09-02-2020, 04:18 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I can see no way it won't become very ugly. What your seeing now is the 'Pep squad' , wait till it starts in earnest. Chicago will look like Romper Room.....

I know people HATE IT when the truth is told to them.  IMO you nailed it: Chicago will look like Romper Room.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I do not like the way this is turning out...
All I'm gonna say is beware the exports from Progressive strongholds like NY and CA. They bring their bullshit with them. I saw it first hand in North Carolina, how they "fundamentally transformed" the area I lived in. We had a coven of New Yorkers try to invade the last county I lived in here in VA during the height of the pandemic in NY, when they were killing off their own old folks in New York nursing homes. 

We turned them back at the county line, and told them to either fix their own shit at home, or find another place to invade - they weren't safe coming here, neither for us, but especially not for them.

Yeah, I went there. I will flat out fuck up someone who is trying to screw up my whole world... or I will die trying. Either way, they won't trash my world on my watch.

Not while I still breathe. My oath to defend my People did not come with an expiration date, and those were not my People.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Same for being a fighter pilot... Thinking you are the best in the air knowing you will win until you find out you are less than one heart beat from death; then it is an " OH SHIT" moment.

Only in training are there do overs.
(09-01-2020, 11:38 PM)727Sky Wrote: I forecast Trump will win even with the attempts to steal the election by the democrats and the fraud they support.

By not condemning the arson, looting, assaults and homicide, Democrats have injured their cause more than the GOP ever could have.   Well, that, and coming out with ever bats*** crazier, marxist ideas.
@"drussell41" 

It's okay.  You can spell out "batsoup" without offending anyone.

tinylaughing 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-13-2020, 10:25 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"drussell41" 

It's okay.  You can spell out "batsoup" without offending anyone.

tinylaughing 

Cheers

Oh.  Okay.   minusculebeercheers   I don't have the best mouth and never really know there the line's drawn.
@"drussell41" 

A lot to curse about these days, IMO.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]