Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Bribe to Impose COVID Restrictions
We are not in lock down where I presently am. Social distancing and mask at places of business are requested and for the most part followed. I have often asked myself how long a country can remain locked down without destroying the very fabric of the society and economic viability past a point of no return. Who could possibly profit from such a dastardly plan ? Maybe this answers one small part of the puzzle ?  Simple really; destroy a countries infrastructure and then come in an buy assets with pennies on the dollar.

Full title is : Belarusian President Claims IMF & World Bank Offered him a Bribe to Impose COVID Restrictions September 10, 2020

Quote:Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko said last month via Belarusian Telegraph Agency, BelTA., that

World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of $940 million USD in the form of “COVID Relief Aid.” In exchange for $940 million USD, the World Bank and IMF demanded that the President of Belarus:
• imposed “extreme lockdown on his people”
• force them to wear face masks
• impose very strict curfews
• impose a police state
• crash the economy
Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko REFUSED the offer and stated that he could not accept such an offer and would put his people above the needs of the IMF and World Bank. This is NOT a conspiracy. You may research this yourself. He actually said this!

https://johnbwellsnews.com/belarusian-pr...trictions/
Quote:Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko REFUSED the offer and stated that he could not accept such an offer and would put his people above the needs of the IMF and World Bank. This is NOT a conspiracy. You may research this yourself. He actually said this!

Now IMF and World Bank are bailing out failing airlines with billions of dollars, and in exchange, they are FORCING airline CEOs to implement VERY STRICT POLICIES such as FORCED face masks covers on EVERYONE, including SMALL CHILDREN, whose health will suffer as a result of these policies.
And if it is true for Belarus, then it is true for the rest of the world! The IMF and World Bank want to crash every major economy with the intent of buying over every nation’s infrastructure at cents on the dollar!

REPLY: Interesting claims. They certainly cannot afford countries to buck the trend if they are behind this Great ResetThe IMF and World Bank are definitely involved with Bill Gates. I do not think they are trying to buy companies for pennies on the dollar. They are trying to wipe out companies that are not GREEN!

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world...trictions/

As far as COVID take a short listen starting at 10:25 about the patents filed on the CORONA virus starting way before most people in the West even knew Wuhan existed.

May wish to check the title of your thread.  "Bride, Bribe".

tinybiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-12-2020, 07:02 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: May wish to check the title of your thread.  "Bride, Bribe".

tinybiggrin 

Cheers

Thank you my friend. Not only can I not see anymore but evidently I can not type either minusculebeercheers
This is the first time I do read something that makes sense about this virus nightmare. Buying equities for pennies DOES make sense.

Here is an example and it's a personal one.

I own a company that rents laser machines for permanent hair removal. Since covid started, after being forcefully shut down for three months, we are back and running but at 20% of what we used to do. The salons and spas we serviced are closing permanently as a result of this clusterfuck.

Salons and spas that are closing are selling their equipment for peanuts. (including laser machines)

We've lost numerous customers because they were able to buy a machine (like the ones we rent) for 1/10th of the price we paid for ours.

So imagine what the big corporations are able to get for a fraction of the price. Imagine the banks..foreclosing companies for peanuts and reselling them for a huge profit, or selling parts of them for huge profits, when the economy gets back online.

It's the law of the jungle now and only the strong will survive.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4u7rt61YeGox/
https://www.brighteon.com/d6412bff-0421-...5e1f52559d