Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Netflix "Cuties" Backlash
This film was not a documentary, its just part of the big fight the EVIL has to destroy the family. Lets make child rape normal, and at the same time lets make rape normal. Next Netflix documentary, 11 year olds having 3 ways with 50 year old men.
There is a culture in a country in Europe that has a big incest problem. When the father is charged with incest they always say, "but I love her, its better someone who loves her does it than someone who just wants sex"  You see every evil can be explained as something good.
(09-13-2020, 11:28 AM)Wallfire Wrote: This film was not a documentary, its just part of the big fight the EVIL has to destroy the family. Lets make child rape normal, and at the same time lets make rape normal. Next Netflix documentary, 11 year olds having 3 ways with 50 year old men.
There is a culture in a country in Europe that has a big incest problem. When the father is charged with incest they always say, "but I love her, its better someone who loves her does it than someone who just wants sex"  You see every evil can be explained as something good.

Was Netflix the one who refused to broadcast "Gone With The Wind" because it might be offensive to some?

How very selective.

Cheers

ETA: This is what is claimed on the internet. I don't have Netflix and can't check, although I note search links to the Netflix presentation for GWTW end up on "404" pages.

Quote:To find Gone With The Wind on Netflix you have to search for it on Google and click the link. Doing this will take the app to the movie page. And they’ve changed the description.

It now reads: “A 1930 civil war epic known for its racism.To learn more about black lives in America search “Black Lives Matter.”

So, according to Netflix, Gone With The Wind won Oscars for its racism. Despite it being the first film to ever have a person of colour win an Oscar, it’s still racist.

Apparently, HBO -did- remove GWTW as a viewing option.
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

And take this into account
Quote:United Nations picks a teen prostitution advocate for humans rights position
9/13/2020
0 Comments

[Image: dr-t-book-pan-macmillan-640x480_orig.png]
                                    breitbart reports: The U.N. has tapped a former abortionist and advocate for teen prostitution to its top post of expert on health and human rights. According to a report at international human rights watchdog organization C-Fam, South African Dr. Tlaleng Mofokeng has risen quickly at the U.N., from “sexual health and rights advocate” to the top post of Special Rapporteur on the Right to Health, a role that will give her a global platform to urge the decriminalization of the sex trade.
                               “Mofokeng’s reports advancing sexual rights, including the legalizing of prostitution, will likely be cited as authoritative interpretations of human rights law by U.N. agencies and like-minded Member States,” C-Fam observed. Last year, Mofokeng, author of Dr. T: A Guide to Sexual Health and Pleasure, and host of television show Sex Talk with Dr. Tcreated a firestorm following publication of her article at Teen Vogue that encouraged teen girls to consider “sex work.”
                                    It now looks like there is a global effort to now normalize and decriminalize sex crimes against children, and now it's on a global scale as the United Nations has chosen an advocate for teen prostitution as an "expert" on human rights. Looks like the United Nations is now going to push a Greta Thunberg like puppet to now push for the normalization of crimes against children, as this decision by the United Nations looks to be exactly just that. This decision by the United Nations comes at a time when California's Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom has signed a bill decriminalizing crimes against children, and as Netflix is attempting to advertise crimes against children with their recent Netflix debut of Cuties. There is now a global effort and Democrat effort to normalize and decriminalize crimes against children.
(09-12-2020, 05:43 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 04:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I respect your analysis of the show, and I understand what you are saying, but why do we need a movie of young girls who had to be exploited live in front of a stage full of people making the movie (and then the world), doing some "adult" things? Shouldn't parents already know to talk to their daughters about such things?

I have a problem with the parents who allowed their child to be in this movie. You know they had to be groomed and  exploited during certain scenes.  I think they allowed their child to be used to gain fame and money, and that's the problem I have with this.

Even back when I was that age (long before the time of music videos, etc.) pre-teen girls were doing the same. When my younger sister was that age she was sneaking out with 20 year old men that SHE pursued! I ended up breaking my best friend's nose over it for helping her sneak out! I tried to tell my mother but she wouldn't believe me.

Nowdays young girls are even worse, and look at all that is on the internet to teach them. Parents haven't got a clue what their little princesses are watching online and then trying to re-create in real life! In my opinion the movie is a wake up call to the parents of these girls.

Parents you think your little princess would never dress or act like that? WRONG! 

Is it hard to accept that everyone around us has grown up with a different moral compass instilled in their behavior and mindset. Some of us are conservatives and as such have Biblical upbringings, with a host of Christian values, while some Jewish have a different dirrection, and a large amount of Protestant leanings. WWII post war influenced alot of behavior as Television and Radio became the cornerstones of a great deal. Broadcasting programs that included censors who examined the content for decedance and obsenity was the norm.. Now anything is acceptable, just watch cable. Other countries have celebrations such as The fiesta de quince años is a celebration of a girl's 15th birthday. It has its cultural roots in Mesoamerica and is widely celebrated today throughout the Americas. The girl celebrating her 15th birthday is a quinceañera. 
A 15 year old as legal for all activities afforded a woman ? Going further south ages even younger. 

Just as we can not quite fathom some of the character profiles of some of our own neighbors, we are looked upon as stuffy, not progressive enough. Where is the defining rule, the thing defining decency. In Asian countries it is even worse. Thailand, Cambodia even China. The Middle East. Who defines behavior ? I think that my concience has embued me with an understanding of right from wrong...... but many many other have a whole different view with their own desires and activities. Fortunately the United States has still some decency laws still adhered to thankfully. The world is falling into decay as the populations increase, where any action is overlooked and what once was wrong is now right, and right now wrong. These young girls are likely now lost to the pull of the Hollywood pedo scene. It's up to us to change that....!
I agree with you. I believe we all see the world through the eyes of our own personal experiences. We choose what we believe, based on how it relates to our own reality, and we reject, sometimes feverishly, that which does not fit, or makes us too uncomfortable. 

It is a constant challenge for me to keep my own personal prejudices at bay. I cannot be very effective if I can't see past what I have come to accept as right, wrong, good or bad. It sounds like a cliche, but I have to judge strictly what is law, what is outside the law, and how wide is the gap. 

Working with people that are considered victims or suspects, opens me up to a huge variety of possibilities. It is because of this that I am grateful that I am not the one that has to judge. I deal in the raw facts, sometimes right down to the cellular level. It can be uncomfortable for all, but personal beliefs and feelings can be great challenges, especially when children and the elderly are involved. 

All things are not what they seem. All things are not the same for all. Many things we think of as good, is bad for some. It is impossible to not be affected by that which is outside of what is familiar, or outside of what we have been taught to be right or wrong. I just have to keep reminding myself that I am not the judge, nor am I the juror. 

Since every case I am involved with, has the potential of being tried in a court, due diligence is a constant. There is no room for what I believe, even though it is common for me to be asked for my "opinion", it carries little weight in a courtroom, and is used in an attempt connect with the jury and to assist them in making a decision based on what they can connect with.

Even then the judge will remind them they are to base their decision on strictly the evidence provided and the law. That is why outcomes are confusing and difficult for people to understand, in some cases. It is easy for people to make judgement calls when they are dealing with public opinion, it can be nauseatingly difficult to make that call when you can only go by the "facts" provided.

Just another example of how something can be very good for one, and horribly bad for another. 

Children are affected by the world they live in. Once that world was limited to a couple of miles or blocks, that is no longer the case. As it has been said, there is no putting that genie back into the bottle.

Like you said, "It's up to us to change that....!"

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

The "Left" ( as I have said before something very evil has taken over the left, its not the left I knew) is working hard with islam and want the right to import other cultures into Europe and the USA. Join the dots
Quote:A race against time': the new law putting Somalia's children at risk of marriage

Child marriage in the country has increased during coronavirus – and now a newly-tabled bill would allow children as young as 10 to marry
[Image: 6000.jpg?width=445&quality=85&auto=forma...79fb40d6da]
A Somali girl’s henna-decorated hand. A new bill would allow a child to marry once they reached puberty Photograph: Yasuyoshi Chiba/AFP/Getty Images

Global development is supported by
[/url]
About this content
Moulid Hujale
Thu 3 Sep 2020 07.15 BST

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=%27A%20race%20against%20time%27%3A%20the%20new%20law%20putting%20Somalia%27s%20children%20at%20risk%20of%20marriage&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fglobal-development%2F2020%2Fsep%2F03%2Fa-race-against-time-the-new-law-putting-somalias-children-at-risk-of-marriage&CMP=share_btn_tw]

Fardowsa Salat Mohamed was 15 when her cousin asked her parents for her hand in marriage. Her father did not hesitate to say yes. When Mohamed objected, her father asked her to choose between “a curse and a blessing”.
“That was not a choice for me, I was basically forced,” she says. “No girl would ever choose to be cursed by her parents so I had to accept the marriage,”
Mohamed, who is from the town of Baidoa in south-central Somalia, was at school, dreaming of becoming a doctor. She had to drop everything and become a wife. Three years later, Mohamed was divorced with two children. She is now back living at her parents’ house.
According to the latest government figures, 34% of Somali girls are married before they reach 18, and 16% of them before their 15th birthday.
While children are married off for different reasons, such as the economic benefit of a dowry, and an increase in child marriage cases has been reported during the coronavirus pandemic, early marriage is rooted in Somali culture. An old Somali saying goes: “Gabadh ama god hakaaga jirto ama gunti rag,” which loosely translates as “a girl should either be married or in a grave”.
Marriage under 18 is not illegal, although Somalia’s constitution prohibits it and the country is signed up to several international treaties promising to tackle it. In July 2014, the government signed a charter committing to end child marriage by 2020. But in August, the Somali parliament tabled a controversial bill that would allow a child to be married once they reached puberty, which can mean 10 years old. The sexual intercourse related crimes bill would also allow marriage if parents consented. The UN has called the bill “deeply flawed”.
The new bill has been fiercely criticised after MPs realised that it was different from a sexual offences bill unanimously adopted in 2018 by ministers but not enacted, which sought to prevent child marriage, and effectively criminalise a wide range of sexual offences.
Last year, the speaker of the house returned the draft bill, which has been in development since 2013, to the cabinet requesting changes. It remained dormant until two weeks ago when a new version was introduced under a new name: the sexual intercourse related crimes bill.
“It is completely unacceptable,” says Sahra Omar Ma’alin a member of the parliament’s human rights committee. “We have to protect the rights of our children. We have asked the deputy speaker to bring back the original bill, which we had been working on for so many years. It was such a comprehensive document that provides women the dignity and protection they deserve.”
Somalia’s current political instability and the forthcoming general elections makes it difficult for Ma’alin and civil society organisations to keep the pressure on for human rights.
The country is now run by a caretaker government after prime minister Hassan Ali Khaire was ousted in a vote of no-confidence in July.
“It is a race against time as the parliament’s mandate is going to end in a few months,” says Ma’alin. “The fate of our children is being politicised. Some politicians are using the bill as a campaign tool. They attempted to carry out the voting in the same manner they used to remove the former prime minister – in just a seven-minute debate – but we will never allow that to happen.”
[Image: 5000.jpg?width=445&quality=85&auto=forma...0fe7939407]
A Somali girl attends a class in a makeshift school at a refugee camp in Mogadishu. Photograph: Mohamed Abdiwahab/AFP/Getty Images
In 2015, Somalia ratified the Convention on the Rights of the Child, which the UN applauded as a significant achievement for the country’s 6.5 million children.
“It is a shocking development, given that 2015 was a watershed moment for Somalia,” says Brendan Ross, chief of child protection at Unicef Somalia.
“Unicef has been supporting the Somali government in domesticating that convention. To see a piece of drafted legislation which allows for the marriage of young girls once they are ‘sexually capable’ is astonishing in 2020. We are certainly opposed to that and the UN is unified on that.”
It took Mohamed five months to convince her parents to allow her to get divorced. Her former husband was addicted to chewing khat, the stimulant leaf common in east Africa.
“He would spend the little money he gets on khat instead of buying milk for our hungry children,” she says. “He took advantage of the support he had from my family. But I was relentless and kept on demanding until I was finally relieved.”
Although her parents welcomed her home, Mohamed has to support her children. Her father can only do so much, as he is already struggling to put food on the table for his other 10 children and two wives.
Mohamed now ekes out a living selling tea on the street, putting up with the stigma associated with being a single mother. “My priorities in life have changed. My main mission now is to build a better future for my kids so that they never experience what I went through.”

These men make me sick. A culture that allows pedophilia as a religious right is just sick. If the father can't provide for his children, he should keep it in his pants!
My heart goes out to the girls born into these families.   tinycrying
Exploitation of children, pedophilia, and child abuse, is global. 

As hard as it is to believe, the majority of sexual abuse of children occurs in the home. 

Even in the US.

• minusculebeercheers 

I'm seeing  reports of 8% of Netflix subscriptions discontinued. A good move by people with decency left.
Seeing reports that over 700 girls auditioned for the parts in this film.

Wonder what all their "audition" entailed?    That is soooooo disturbing!   :smallundecided:
Neon Revolt just released his critique on this film, and he did an excellent job!  Go over and give his video a thumbs up if you agree.

(09-14-2020, 10:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Exploitation of children, pedophilia, and child abuse, is global. 

As hard as it is to believe, the majority of sexual abuse of children occurs in the home. 

Even in the US.

Very very often its the people with power, police, social workers, therapists, judges, the list goes on and on. Point is no one can be trusted and this makes finding and helping the kids very hard
(09-15-2020, 06:17 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 10:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Exploitation of children, pedophilia, and child abuse, is global. 

Even in the US.

Very very often its the people with power, police, social workers, therapists, judges, the list goes on and on. Point is no one can be trusted and this makes finding and helping the kids very hard

I spend over a hundred hours each year in conferences, training, and webinars focused on identifying victims, assisting victims, identifying suspects, prevention, and stopping of child exploitation and abuse. 

The biggest part of this problem is that the problem is so vast and ingrained into our society that it goes unnoticed and unchecked. It is easy to identify an infection when it is painfully obvious, stinking, and bright red. But how did it get to the point of  being septic and deadly?

Usually because it was ignored. We have ignored, and in some cases encouraged the sexuality of children for centuries. Hollywood is stellar at giving us what we want, even if we claim we don't want it. 

You won't find items in a store for very long that a store can't sell. You may be able to find it some place else, like maybe a specialty shop, but even the specialty shop will only carry what it can sell.

Cuties, regardless if you have a problem with it or not, would not be on Netflix, if we had not accepted and supported with our money, and veiwership, movies that exploited children from the beginning. 

We nurtured and watered that weed until it has become such a massive and invasive part of the landscape, that it goes completely unnoticed. Until someone points it out to us, we stumble over it, or we get tied up in it. 

How would these movies be viewed today?

• minusculebeercheers 

(09-15-2020, 07:56 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 06:17 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

Even in the US.

I spend over a hundred hours each year in conferences, training, and webinars focused on identifying victims, assisting victims, identifying suspects, prevention, and stopping of child exploitation and abuse. 

The biggest part of this problem is that the problem is so vast and ingrained into our society that it goes unnoticed and unchecked. It is easy to identify an infection when it is painfully obvious, stinking, and bright red. But how did it get to the point of  being septic and deadly?

Usually because it was ignored. We have ignored, and in some cases encouraged the sexuality of children for centuries. Hollywood is stellar at giving us what we want, even if we claim we don't want it. 

You won't find items in a store for very long that a store can't sell. You may be able to find it some place else, like maybe a specialty shop, but even the specialty shop will only carry what it can sell.

Cuties, regardless if you have a problem with it or not, would not be on Netflix, if we had not accepted and supported with our money, and veiwership, movies that exploited children from the beginning. 

We nurtured and watered that weed until it has become such a massive and invasive part of the landscape, that it goes completely unnoticed. Until someone points it out to us, we stumble over it, or we get tied up in it. 

How would these movies be viewed today?

Its a well known fact the non professionals and professionals often get trapped on what is know as the incest loop, they see sex and depravity every where and often get off on it. Its a danger everyone should be aware of
(09-15-2020, 08:19 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its a well known fact the non professionals and professionals often get trapped on what is know as the incest loop, they see sex and depravity every where and often get off on it. Its a danger everyone should be aware of

I am not familiar with the incest loop.

I agree that we live in a time where, due to caution or risk of litigation, we have blurred the lines between what is decent and innocent and what isn't. 

In a society where face to face contact and communication is rare, and interpretation of words on a screen even with benifit of emojis, leaves a huge space that can be filled with possibilities and perceptions, which may not even be on the same planet with truth.

Incest is more common than realized and you are right if you are saying that pedophilia is not isolated to any one group, class, or country. 

Pedophilia is not new. It has been dressed in many garbs and has always been more acceptable and ignored, when it involves those with power, money, and position. 

At the foundation of this problem is society's level of acceptance. It is completely up to the members of a society to stop this. We have not been successful in doing that since it has been going on since the begining. The reason may be buried somewhere in why we have allowed it to continue. 

If we take a close look at why we allow bad things to happen, if honest, we have to admit that we are caught in a whirlpool of fear, discomfort, feelings of helplessness, and lack of knowledge of how to make it change or to stop it.

I have found that sometimes we can be desensitized to problems, with attempts to make us aware and proactive, especially when there is no real effective solution to the problem. 

So we keep trying.

• minusculebeercheers 

Sen. Ted Cruz is calling for a criminal investigation into Netflix's Cuties.

Benjamin Schoch on Face Book posts this:

Quote:Kim Martin Morrow, the CEO of Netflix, has just been charged with 15 charges for child pornography, and 31,000 files have been found on his personal computers for child porn from ages 8 and as young as toddlers. So, I think the investigation was needed.

Quote:HOUSTON, Texas – Following Netflix’s disturbing promotion and defense of its new pornographic film sexualizing young children, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) sent a letter calling on the Department of Justice to investigate whether Netflix, its executives, or the makers of the film “Cuties” violated any federal laws against the production and distribution of child pornography.

In the letter to Attorney General Bill Barr, Sen. Cruz wrote:
“The film routinely fetishizes and sexualizes these pre-adolescent girls as they perform dances simulating sexual conduct in revealing clothing, including at least one scene with partial child nudity. These scenes in and of themselves are harmful. And it is likely that the filming of this movie created even more explicit and abusive scenes, and that pedophiles across the world in the future will manipulate and imitate this film in abusive ways.

He concluded:
As you know, the Department of Justice has a significant role in preventing the sexual abuse of children. The Department enforces federal criminal law making it a serious crime to produce or distribute material involving the sexual exploitation of minors, including the filming of minors engaging in sexually explicit conduct. […]
“Although the First Amendment provides vigorous protection for artistic expression, it does not allow individuals or for-profit corporations to produce or distribute child pornography. Accordingly, I urge the Department to investigate the production of ‘Cuties’ and Netflix’s distribution of the film in order to determine whether Netflix, any of its executives, or anyone involved with the making of ‘Cuties’ violated any federal laws against the production and distribution of child pornography.”

Read the full text of the letter here and below:

[Image: 119169756_3227438820701729_6585574202040...e=5F8A38FC]

Source
Texas County Grand Jury Indicts Netflix For ‘Promotion of Lewd Visual Material’ For ‘Cuties’ Film

Well, what have we here? Looks like the giant film industry, Netflix, isn't beyond reach for the courts after all.

Quote:Texas – Tyler County indicted Netflix for “promotion of lewd visual material depicting child” for airing “Cuties.”

Netflix picked up “Cuties” out of Sundance from director and writer Maïmouna Doucouré after it won an award earlier this year, according to The Wrap.

The description of the movie claims it’s about an 11-year-old (presumably Muslim) girl who breaks with her family’s traditions to join a twerking crew in hopes to find stardom at a local dance contest.

“Amy, 11 years old, tries to escape family dysfunction by joining a free-spirited dance clique named “Cuties,” as they build their self confidence through dance.” – Netflix said in its description.

The girls starring in the movie are prepubescent or in the early stages of puberty.

Netflix is sexualizing children.

Republican Senators such as Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz have called on the DOJ to charge Netflix after distributing the film “Cuties,” that “appears to sexually exploit children and endanger child welfare.”

Fox44 reported:
Tyler County has handed down an indictment against Netflix for “promotion of lewd visual material depicting child”.
The charge stems from the release of the “Cuties” documentary, which was released back on September 9, followed an 11-year-old who followed a dance crew.

The documentary sparked controversy with its depiction of young girls. Texas Senator Ted Cruz called for a criminal investigation into the film earlier this month, calling it a “pornographic film.”

A court date has not been set for the indictment, according to the county district clerk’s officer.
Texas Rep. Matt Schaefer tweeted his reaction to the indictment:

[Image: EjqM3FGXYAEXjZc?format=jpg&name=large]
Source

Add one more thing to keep an eye on in the court in the upcoming days.