Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dolezal Effect Or 'How To Sell Books To Whitey'
I'm Spartacus... now buy my book.
tinylaughing

Quote:Jessica Krug: George Washington University professor resigns.

'A US academic who was being investigated after admitting she lied about being black has resigned,
George Washington University has confirmed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8343]

Jessica Krug, an associate professor whose work focuses on Africa and the African diaspora, admitted
in a blog post last week that she was in fact a "white Jewish" woman from Kansas City.
The post read: "I have built my life on a violent anti-black lie."
Her colleagues said they were "shocked and appalled" by her admission.

In a Medium post published last Thursday, Ms Krug said she had falsely assumed identities "that I had no
right to claim: first North African Blackness, then US rooted Blackness, then Caribbean rooted Bronx Blackness".

In a tweet on Wednesday, George Washington University said Ms Krug had "resigned her position, effective
immediately". "Her classes for this semester will be taught by other faculty members, and students in those
courses will receive additional information this week," it added.
She has not commented.

What did she say in her post?
Ms Krug described her behaviour as "the very epitome of violence, of thievery and appropriation, of the myriad
ways in which non-Black people continue to use and abuse Black identities and cultures."

She added that she had continued the pretence even in her personal relationships. She cited mental health issues
and trauma experienced in her early years, although she said this was not an excuse for her actions.

According to media reports, Ms Krug also used the name Jessica La Bombalera as an activist.
In one video posted earlier this year, she berated white New Yorkers for failing to "yield their time for Black and
Brown indigenous New Yorkers".

Ms Krug's academic work includes the 2018 book Fugitive Modernities: Kisama and the Politics of Freedom,
which focuses on the politics and culture of African and African diaspora societies. Her case bears strong parallels
to race activist Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who claimed to be black. After her parents outed her in 2015, she
said she "identified as black".

On Friday, following the publication of her blog post, Ms Krug's colleagues at GWU's Department of History released
a joint statement calling for her to resign from her post or for the university to remove her tenure.
The university said then Ms Krug would not teach classes and acknowledged "many students, faculty, staff and
alumni [were] hurting"...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Lotsa drama 'out there'.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-10-2020, 09:16 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Lotsa drama 'out there'.

Cheers

Yes, it enforces the knowledge that the majority of news is made-up for ratings purposes
and those who appear on supposed 'media' programmes are just performers.

*Deletes honourable from vocabulary*
tinylaughing
Oh yes, it is all disinfotainment.  The blatant nature of it anymore is tiresome.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-10-2020, 09:33 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Oh yes, it is all disinfotainment.  The blatant nature of it anymore is tiresome.

Cheers

The sad part is that when identity politics can be effected in the negative and reality, it's dropped.

OK, I think it's time that I came clean....

I once.... a very long time ago..... with a friend of mine... pretended..... to..... it was just for fun! I never intended any harm or mis-appropriation of identity... but... I..... we.... once... pretended.... to be.......

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8344]

I'm so sorry... we were young and... I know it's no excuse....

G

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
So pretend to be a black person and you lose your job, but say its ok to kill someone who in your mind set you dont like and its ok.
If this story is true then it shows how sick this has all become.

Quote:PROFESSOR ON ANTIFA EXECUTION OF TRUMP SUPPORTER IN PORTLAND: “HE KILLED A FASCIST. I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT”

Laments police killing of murderer Michael Reinoehl.
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - SEPTEMBER 9, 2020 117 Comments 

[Image: 090920prof.jpg]

[/url]

[url=http://rogue-nation3.com/sms:?&body=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fprofessor-on-antifa-execution-of-trump-supporter-in-portland-he-killed-a-fascist-i-see-nothing-wrong-with-it%2F]

University of Rhode Island Professor Erik Loomis reacted to the execution of Trump supporter Aaron “Jay” Danielson on the streets of Portland by an Antifa extremist by commenting, “He killed a fascist. I see nothing wrong with it.”

In an article entitled ‘Why was Michael Reinoehl killed?’ Loomis laments the fact that Danielson’s murderer died at the hands of police officers after brandishing a weapon.

“I am extremely anti-conspiracy theory,” wrote Loomis. “But it’s not a conspiracy theory at this point in time to wonder if the cops simply murdered him. The police is [sic] shot through with fascists from stem to stern. They were openly working with the fascists in Portland, as they were in Kenosha which led to dead protestors.”

Loomis was challenged in the comment section of the blog post, with one respondent telling the professor, “Erik, he shot and killed a guy.”
“He killed a fascist. I see nothing wrong with it, at least from a moral perspective,” Loomis responded.
The professor went on to further justify Danielson’s execution by saying it was morally right for slaves to assassinate their slaveowners hundreds of years ago.

Notice how Loomis justifies cold blooded murder by dehumanizing Danielson as a “fascist,” ironically just as fascists justified the killing of Jews during World War II by dehumanizing them as “rats” and “less than human.”
Reminder; These are the people teaching your children.
Quote:The professor went on to further justify Danielson’s execution by saying it was morally right for slaves
to assassinate their slaveowners hundreds of years ago...

And cavemen with sabre-tooth tigers, don't forget about them.
tinyhuh

The guy's a f*ckin' fruitcake.
(09-10-2020, 09:36 AM)BIAD Wrote:

01:49 "Snivelin' shit weasel" ... adding that to my repertoire of insults.   tinylaughing
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-10-2020, 10:00 AM)gordi Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=8344]

I'm so sorry... we were young and... I know it's no excuse....

Worth adding a song

'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-10-2020, 09:26 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 09:16 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Lotsa drama 'out there'.

Cheers

Yes, it enforces the knowledge that the majority of news is made-up for ratings purposes
and those who appear on supposed 'media' programmes are just performers.

*Deletes honourable from vocabulary*
tinylaughing

Calling what the mainstream media passes of as "news" these days is like referring to Hustler, Penthouse and Playboy as "Literature".
internet Agent Provocateur
(09-11-2020, 08:29 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Calling what the mainstream media passes of as "news" these days is like referring to Hustler, Penthouse and Playboy as "Literature".

You hit the nail right on the head!
minusculebeercheers