Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oregon wildfire a view from my front door
OMG Beez! That recent pic has me horrified. Be ready to get the hell out of dodge. Such a pretty area. I hope they can get things under control.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(09-10-2020, 01:02 AM)ChiefD Wrote: OMG Beez! That recent pic has me horrified. Be ready to get the hell out of dodge. Such a pretty area. I hope they can get things under control.

It is a bit scary.  We all thought we were in some Mad Max post-apoctalyptic movie.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Those pics look terrifying! I remember a few years ago there was one near me that burned up to the pasture next to my property. It was so scary.

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Stay safe @"beez"
My daughter has a way out via a cattle rescue trail if it gets to close, but it's getting really close to her with the way the winds are blowing.

https://www.cityofsalem.net/fire
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(09-10-2020, 02:00 AM)VioletDove Wrote: Those pics look terrifying! I remember a few years ago there was one near me that burned up to the pasture next to my property. It was so scary.

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Stay safe @"beez"

Thank you!

tinywondering
-Abraham Lincoln
(09-10-2020, 02:02 AM)kdog Wrote: My daughter has a way out via a cattle rescue trail if it gets to close, but it's getting really close to her with the way the winds are blowing.

My thoughts are with her.  I do know how she feels.
-Abraham Lincoln
(09-10-2020, 02:02 AM)kdog Wrote: My daughter has a way out via a cattle rescue trail if it gets to close, but it's getting really close to her with the way the winds are blowing.

Keeping your daughter in my thoughts.
Thanks guys. She lives with a guy from Texas and he seems to have a good head on his shoulders  for a twenty something . She has survived hurricanes on the east coast, only to have to deal with this. Not to worried.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
For some reason, IMGUR won't load my latest pic.

The fires gotten a little closer.

The field in front of my house is being heavily watered by the dairy cattle farmer in front of my home.

We're still safe.  Have kids from 2 different families in my home now.

They're all fine, drinking pop and playing the video games.
-Abraham Lincoln
(09-10-2020, 02:33 AM)beez Wrote: For some reason, IMGUR won't load my latest pic.

The field in front of my house is being heavily watered by the dairy cattle farmer in front of my home.

Is there any rain in the forecast anytime soon?
(09-10-2020, 04:00 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:33 AM)beez Wrote: For some reason, IMGUR won't load my latest pic.

Is there any rain in the forecast anytime soon?

Monday and Tuesday.

It can't come soon enough!
-Abraham Lincoln
@"beez" 

I am getting really worried now, man, and i can't help it...

Please keep us updated, and please stay safe, all of you there.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(09-10-2020, 04:04 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: @"beez" 

I am getting really worried now, man, and i can't help it...

Please keep us updated, and please stay safe, all of you there.

Thank you Brother, we're holding on.  We'll get through this.

tinywondering
-Abraham Lincoln
Well fuckshit.

Another fire has broken out to the south of me.  SO close I can actually see the number of fire trucks.

Fuck.
-Abraham Lincoln
The fire just south of us is out, whew.

The big one has grown but no danger at present.

Will provide photos when I can.

tinywondering
-Abraham Lincoln
(09-10-2020, 04:46 AM)beez Wrote: Well fuckshit.

Another fire has broken out to the south of me.  SO close I can actually see the number of fire trucks.

Fuck.

You about gave me a heart attack!   tinywhat 

Glad to see your next post saying the South fire is out.  Now, on to the other one. mediumnotlooking
@"beez", do you realize these fires were set intentionally? 

President Trump stopped any federal funding to cities/states that wouldn't stop the burning/looting that destroyed their districts. So, what do the "leaders" do?

They start fires and declare a national emergency. Public be dammed!  They don't care who loses their home, or even their life! 

This is how CA (and other places) gets money every year to fund their sanctuary cities and have some left over to stuff in their pockets.

OR has learned the trick from their nearest neighbor how to get through the loopholes in our government.

I hope the truth can be proven at some point and the residents there sue them into hell.

Quote:[/url]Paul J. Romero, Jr. for US Senate, OR
@PJR4Senate
[url=https://twitter.com/PJR4Senate]
·
Sep 9

Oregon is on fire! Pallet Company in Oregon City confirmed Antifa arsonist on camera. Douglas County Sheriff has 6 ANTIFA arsonists in custody. Many fires in Oregon. Obviously there are more to track down and arrest. Governor Kate Brown built this.
[Image: EhcnmtjU0AAqWCC?format=jpg&name=900x900]
@"Mystic Wanderer"

Someone was arrested yesterday for shooting fireworks into some woods north of us.

tinyok
-Abraham Lincoln
(09-10-2020, 06:01 PM)beez Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"

Someone was arrested yesterday for shooting fireworks into some woods north of us.

tinyok

Listen to Shady Grooove in the first part of this video. He talks about the fires out there. I think he's close by too.

Start at the 3:00 mark.

(09-10-2020, 06:01 PM)beez Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"

tinyok

OMG, you can’t fix stupid! I hope that person rots in jail for a long time. Geez. Thinking of you all, and thinking of your daughter @kdog.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]