Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magic in Lancaster - Riots Die Down
Amazing stuff !!!

A solution to quell the rioting may have been discovered. In Lancaster the police have arrested those suspected of instigating and/or acerbating disorder. They are in the process of being arraigned. The Judge is setting bail at One Million Dollars. Each. Basically these folks aren't going anywhere until court time.

I guess they did not have any sympathetic operatives in the city government to help out as in Portland, Chicago, St. Louis, etc. Sounds like an operational over sight. 

And then magically, the riots calm down. Apparently when word gets out that "bros" are getting arrested and given (functionally) no bail, no one wants to play anymore. This whole thing could catch on. 

Probably, Team Soros needs to improve communications to the field. Not everywhere is an arrest-free safe zone yet. So if you and the Bros take the show on the road, be aware you may be wandering into enemy held territory. Laws will be applied. Actions will get consequences. Your day in court is a wonderful benefit of the Constitution...unless of course you seek to dismantle it. Then it will not be so good. 

Maybe next time seek positive change through other means. It can be done. Of course there are no free giant flat screens involved but "it is what it is".      

Imagine that!  Upholding the law works, just as our constitution was intended to do.   tinywhat
(09-16-2020, 05:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Imagine that!  Upholding the law works, just as our constitution was intended to do.   tinywhat

IKR? Very mysterious.
(09-16-2020, 05:04 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: The Judge is setting bail at One Million Dollars. Each. Basically these folks aren't going anywhere until court time. 

I hope they stack 'em three to a rack.  Let 'em hot-cot 8-hour sleeping shifts.  Put 'em on a chain gang for the other 16 hours.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-16-2020, 06:23 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 05:04 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: The Judge is setting bail at One Million Dollars. Each. Basically these folks aren't going anywhere until court time. 

I hope they stack 'em three to a rack.  Let 'em hot-cot 8-hour sleeping shifts.  Put 'em on a chain gang for the other 16 hours.

It might just work.  tinybiggrin
Has anyone seen the police shooting video that started this riot?  Some stupid piece of shit runs at a cop, full speed, with a fucking butcher knife, and gets shot.  Pretty cut and dry to me.  But Thug Lives Matter, right?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(09-17-2020, 02:39 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Has anyone seen the police shooting video that started this riot?  Some stupid piece of shit runs at a cop, full speed, with a fucking butcher knife, and gets shot.  Pretty cut and dry to me.  But Thug Lives Matter, right?

I have seen it. I agree with you. 

IMHO, at this point it does not matter what happened. Tomorrow or next week another piece of work will get shot by a cop for doing something utterly stupid...and BAM! More riots. 

The media and enablers will not care about the details as they are not important. The chaos and fear is what's important. Straight up Little Red Book stuff. MLK's words on violence and its immorality are lost on this crowd.