Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexplained Extrterrestrial Viruses and much more
Quote:Researcher and author Dr. Robert Wood delves into the many leaked documents that describe research into alien biology and virology. His forensic analysis of the documents themselves argues strongly for their authenticity, and their implications are startling. Alien viruses are very real, and are of key importance to secret biological facilities. Presented by Dr Robert Wood

Thanks for sharing @"727Sky" 

This guy is tough to listen to in my opinion, but interesting subject matter
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I do believe in alien viruses, yes the virus could ride that meteorite down frozen in the center of the rock or other substance.
Land in the Ocean or the Arctic, cool and thaw out and be absorbed into our atmosphere or just pick up my a rockhood or scientist and spread by touch.

JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
There is plenty of ordinary strangeness about.  Consider the Loblolly Pine, one of the most common trees in the USA:

Quote:Loblolly pine is the first among over 100 species of Pinus to have its complete genome sequenced. As of March 2014, it was the organism having the largest sequenced genome size. Its genome, with 22 billion base pairs, is seven times larger than that of humans.
(Wikipedia), also see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3948813/

Now what do those trees have going on ? tinyhuh 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I'll watch the video once I've had more coffee thank.  I think the whole Covid thing is related to an alien virus or at least the proposed Covid vaccine is being designed to keep us from catching more alien viruses.
If I am not here then I am probably someplace else.