Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
enigmatic tube drills of Old Kingdom Egypt
Quote:This is an investigation into the story and mystery of the enigmatic tube drills of Old Kingdom Egypt. A story that stretches across 150 years, from Petrie to Lehner to Dunn, this is an astonishing tale, with a startling and challenging conclusion!

Quote:Part 3 of my investigation into the evidence for ancient high technology! In this video, I clarify the arguments made in previous episodes, respond to some of the discussion around these topics, and then dive into the details of logistics and construction methodologies surrounding the creation and movement of some of antiquities largest and heaviest monuments from around the world. From the Unfinished Obelisk at Aswan, to the mighty Trilithon and recent disoveries at Baalbek, how can these ancient achievements be explained with the primitive methods of ancient civilizations?

But, But, But,,, We are taught they cut those holes using Copper and Sand,,,,,,, They could not have modern tools and they used sand to slide the great stones.
I'm Shocked anyone would think differently!!! Just Shocked  tinywhat

Great videos!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-08-2020, 06:47 PM)guohua Wrote: But, But, But,,, We are taught they cut those holes using Copper and Sand,,,,,,, They could not have modern tools and they used sand to slide the great stones.

Great videos!

I still wanna know how that dude built the coral castle in Florida.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

tinybigeyes 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-08-2020, 06:56 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 06:47 PM)guohua Wrote: But, But, But,,, We are taught they cut those holes using Copper and Sand,,,,,,, They could not have modern tools and they used sand to slide the great stones.

Great videos!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

tinybigeyes 

Cheers

My husband and I watched a Youtube video about him just the other night.

They claim he used Sound waves or vibrations.
I just don't know, I do agree you can use different vibration of sound to heal, but lift stone  tinybighuh
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-08-2020, 07:05 PM)guohua Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 06:56 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 06:47 PM)guohua Wrote: But, But, But,,, We are taught they cut those holes using Copper and Sand

I just don't know, I do agree you can use different vibration of sound to heal, but lift stone  tinybighuh

The Coral Castle is a great place to take children to explore.  There's an entrance gate that weighs tons.  No doubt it could crush you flat if it fell on you.  Yet, you can get it spinning with the steady push of one finger ... and the imagination will soar.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!