Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super sad news...
Well, I've been dreading this day for quite some time. Can't say that I didnt see it coming, but my very first Rogue Nation shirt with a dragon from @BIAD finally had enough. The sleeve on one side started to unravel, as is the circle of life I tear the sleeves off completely to get a few more months of basement work and painting out of it. But I gather it will be faded into history within a couple of months.   tinycrying

Just shy of 5 years old. RIP OG.

[Image: 20200907-154149.jpg]
Don't scare me like that!   smalltappingfoot 

And... RN had Tshirts?   tinysurprised

ETA:   My condolences to your T-shirt family.   tinycrying          [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gifer.com%2FIGWn.gif&f=1&nofb=1]
(09-07-2020, 09:49 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Well, I've been dreading this day for quite some time. Can't say that I didnt see it coming, but my very first Rogue Nation shirt with a dragon from @BIAD finally had enough. The sleeve on one side started to unravel, as is the circle of life I tear the sleeves off completely to get a few more months of basement work and painting out of it. But I gather it will be faded into history within a couple of months.   tinycrying

[Image: giphy.gif]

Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
tinycool

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(09-07-2020, 09:49 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Well, I've been dreading this day for quite some time. Can't say that I didnt see it coming, but my very first Rogue Nation shirt with a dragon from @BIAD finally had enough. The sleeve on one side started to unravel, as is the circle of life I tear the sleeves off completely to get a few more months of basement work and painting out of it. But I gather it will be faded into history within a couple of months.   tinycrying

We'll have to burn it at the next Sacrifice ...

Nocturnal Rituals

:smallgreenangel:

When's the new one out?
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(09-07-2020, 09:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Don't scare me like that!   smalltappingfoot 

And... RN had Tshirts?   tinysurprised

Yeah I started up a cafepress account back in the day. I think I was the only customer though, I bought coffee cups, tshirts, and a hat. Down to 1 shirt and 1 coffee cup  tinycrying

Sorry for the scare, just a very sad day...
(09-07-2020, 09:58 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:

Nocturnal Rituals

When's the new one out?
DEAL! Need to try and appease something!

Working on getting merch setup again though. Hopefully soon!
(09-07-2020, 10:00 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 09:58 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:

Nocturnal Rituals

When's the new one out?
DEAL! Need to try and appease something!

Working on getting merch setup again though. Hopefully soon!

Nice one minusculebeercheers
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

With you during these sad times.

It's clearing the way for a new one perhaps?

In any case, raising my glass to you during this difficult time..

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
So, So, Very Sad.
I am sad for your lose [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a3ae471dea90bc77d4...=giphy.gif]

Please let me know when the new Merch is ready. [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jwqvlys8qoxd5vqh0s...=giphy.gif]

I need a new Whiskey Cup and T-Shirt.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I... just... can't...

I am completely devastated.

My sympathy in your time of loss.

I think I need a good stiff drink or 12 now.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Heh heh, you had me going for a minute there! 

You poor thing! My thoughts are with you.  minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
It's a good sign when your Rogue shirt did not last as long as Rogue Nation.   Hopefully this site will outlast a few more shirts.
(09-08-2020, 02:31 AM)rickymouse Wrote: It's a good sign when your Rogue shirt did not last as long as Rogue Nation.   Hopefully this site will outlast a few more shirts.

Fuckin A, best comment ever. Agree 100%  tinybigeyes tinycool