Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
50+ Questions No Reporter Dares Ask Joe Biden
Question 
Biden's so called open press conferences where he "answers" questions from reporters are so fake it's funny.

The reporters have questions in advance that are obviously scripted by the Biden Campaign jealousy committee.

This article has some real questions that may never get asked directly.

Even the "debates" may be rigged with softball BS for Joe, and hardball tangents for Trump.

It's up to the honest press to expose Biden and any Democrat that is on a ballot anywhere.

Any more questions ?

Now let's pin the tail on the donkey in the video below !!

Today Biden went all-in on at least 2 fake stories as if they're all real and true LOL  tinybiggrin

[Image: Biden2.gif]
Quote:Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden doesn’t face the same scrutiny the media applies to President Trump. Whether it is due to gaffes, his inability to complete some sentences, or lack of knowledge on a subject, Biden has proven that interviews are not for him and the media has covered accordingly.

When Biden actually agrees to an interview or offers to take questions, most reporters simply ask leading, softball questions or merely state something for Biden to nod in agreement with. Many times, Biden refuses to take questions altogether.

If Biden ever decides to take questions from the press again, here’s a list of questions reporters wouldn’t dare ask him and his campaign for fear of risking their esteemed reputations as some of the loudest voices for Democrats.

LINK-->  50+ Questions No Reporter Dares Ask Joe Biden And His Campaign

Joe's faked-up event from Sep 04,2020... LOL
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I watched a little bit of his speech or whatever you call that. Reading straight off a teleprompter and trying to act so sincerely. If you notice his bottom lip would quiver once in awhile. Not good. I looked it up and found this.

Presentation of FND may be similar to a wide range of other neurological conditions. Learn more about your symptoms at FND Hope, cognitive issues, fatigue, seizures. Tips for living with FND. Understand your diagnosis. Sign up now. Free Webinars. Find treatment options.
(09-04-2020, 09:21 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: I watched a little bit of his speech or whatever you call that. Reading straight off a teleprompter and trying to act so sincerely. If you notice his bottom lip would quiver once in awhile. Not good. I looked it up and found this.

Presentation of FND may be similar to a wide range of other neurological conditions. Learn more about your symptoms at FND Hope, cognitive issues, fatigue, seizures. Tips for living with FND. Understand your diagnosis. Sign up now. Free Webinars. Find treatment options.

You're kidding, right? Trump is a comedic blooper reel and watching him read a prompter is more painstaking than witnessing a concerned parents facial contortions as they goad their dyslexic child through a school spelling bee. tinylaughing Old Joe looks like Norman Vincent Peale in comparison.
internet Agent Provocateur
(09-04-2020, 09:49 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 09:21 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: I watched a little bit of his speech or whatever you call that. Reading straight off a teleprompter and trying to act so sincerely. If you notice his bottom lip would quiver once in awhile. Not good. I looked it up and found this.

You're kidding, right? Trump is a comedic blooper reel and watching him read a prompter is more painstaking than witnessing a concerned parents facial contortions as they goad their dyslexic child through a school spelling bee.  tinylaughing  Old Joe looks like Norman Vincent Peale in comparison.

I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about Biden. He is going to be 78 years old and has had two aneurysms in the past These old yahoos have done enough damage to this country. If we can't get term limits we should at least make them retire politically at 65. I know all I need to no about Trump. If Trump and Biden is the best we have to vote for as a country than we are trully screwed. Basically this election is one big fuckin joke. And the joke is going to be on the American people.
(09-04-2020, 11:37 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 09:49 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

You're kidding, right? Trump is a comedic blooper reel and watching him read a prompter is more painstaking than witnessing a concerned parents facial contortions as they goad their dyslexic child through a school spelling bee.  tinylaughing  Old Joe looks like Norman Vincent Peale in comparison.

I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about Biden. He is going to be 78 years old and has had two aneurysms in the past These old yahoos have done enough damage to this country. If we can't get term limits we should at least make them retire politically at 65. I know all I need to no about Trump. If Trump and Biden is the best we have to vote for as a country than we are trully screwed.  Basically this election is one big fuckin joke. And the joke is going to be on the American people.

I can in no way argue with anything you've said. It truly is a feeb fest and America gets to pick up the tab.
internet Agent Provocateur
@Tarzan the apeman.

Biden has had several brain surgeries I think  tinycool
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]