Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Under The Chembow
Disclaimer:  I am in no way an affiliate or employee of The Chembow, or Somewhere Under the Chembow, nor I am receiving any monies or favors of any kind for sharing this information.  My only goal is to inform the public of Sharon's knowledge on Chemtrails and offer a way to fight their effect on our bodies and our atmosphere.

I watched a show on Beyond Belief with host, George Noory, a few weeks ago.  He had a guest, Sharon Schloss, whom has been studying chemtrails and the effect they have on our body.

Quote:After a thorough investigation into chemtrails and weather modification techniques, Sharon Schloss reveals what many have suspected about the strange crisscross patterns which dominate our skies. Humankind has long been at the mercy of the weather, but that is beginning to change. Advances have been made to control weather patterns with little regard to the lasting effects under the Chembow. This interview with George Noory was originally webcast September 30, 2015

Sharon Schloss, an anti-geoengineering activist and researcher is devoted to raising awareness and ending the climate engineering which is wreaking havoc on the environment and public health worldwide. Her research into these covert operations has led her to understand the chemtrail agenda and how we can remove this threat using orgone energy. She runs the websites The Chembow and the blog site, Somewhere Under the Chembow.

Source to the above article

I was very impressed with the many "orgonite creations" she has made herself that works like a shield to protect oneself and the surrounding area from the damaging effect the spray has on us.  During the show she demonstrates how the pyramid works using the items placed inside that work with the energy around us.

By placing these objects in the area of our home, workplace, etc., it creates a spiral of energy that some "sensitives" can even see as it reaches into the upper atmosphere and dispels the negative energy from reaching us.  

By placing many of Sharon's creations over LA, she actually created an area of blue skies with borders showing the surrounding skies filled with Chemtrail clouds. 

[Image: il_570xN.866840324_o91w.jpg]

She also makes pendants that can be worn as a body shield with different crystals/stones that also have their own specific "power" that you can choose from.  You can view many more at her Orgonite online store by clicking HERE.

[Image: il_170x135.866276880_6iri.jpg]

She shows how to make these objects on the show and explains the science of how they work. This woman knows her stuff!!

This is amazing information and needs to be watched by everyone around the world, IMO.  So, PLEASE, please, take time to watch the show and learn about the damaging affects of Chemtrails, and how you can prevent it's harmful effects by visiting the link(s) provided on the SOURCE PAGE.
I think I am open minded to the idea of Chemtrails. In fact I fought quite a battle just out of the public eye, at considerable personal cost at one point in my life..to support the right to discuss, debate and merely suggest the phenomenon might be real.

I'm not sure myself if this is real or not, and frankly, never really have been for something being done on a large systematic scale. I have no real question that its been tested and the fact its been considered, studied and planned is simply open public record for no less than the United Nations International Panel on Climate Change.

Still..... Chemtrail would suggest chemical (which is what I'd think it is, if anything). Given that, someone would need to really explain how crystals or ANYTHING spiritual could impact the delivery of chemical agents through air dispersal? That isn't to say I doubt or question the power of the crystals or working with psychic phenomenon. I don't question that at all...

However... Psychic phenomenon and chemical interaction or exposure occupy two radically different sides of science, such that parapsychology is considered science in the modern world.

Can anyone explain how the energy moving in, around and through crystals would impact chemical substances while airborne or as they are being ingested? Are the chemical agents being used that weak and flimsy for impact, or would we suggest that any chemical substance could be impacted or its delivery/dispersal changed? If they dumped Sulfuric acid or...far worse..Hydrofluoric acid, would these also divert that?

- Confused Bunny
Quote: Orgonite also creates what is known as a scalar wave vortex, which throws the heavy metals from chemtrail spraying away from the Earth and into space.  Sometimes you will see funnel shaped clouds on chemtrail days, as the sky clears, due to the spiraling shape of this wave form.  When you see this, it means there is orgone energy working against the deadly energy of the geoengineering programs, against both the heavy metal pollutants and the EMF used by HAARP and the cell tower arrays.

Very WOOWOO.. gonna need some solid evidence for this one, especially when they are hocking something like this on Etsy
Hey Wrabbit, and EOMS, did you guys watch the two shows?

I'm pretty sure all your questions will be answered there.
She never did say on the show that she sold these... things; she did share how to make them yourself, so I don't think she was only interested in making a buck off her doo-dads. Watch them and you will see her passion about making people aware of what's going on.
Quote:
Quote: Orgonite also creates what is known as a scalar wave vortex, which throws the heavy metals from chemtrail spraying away from the Earth and into space.  Sometimes you will see funnel shaped clouds on chemtrail days, as the sky clears, due to the spiraling shape of this wave form.  When you see this, it means there is orgone energy working against the deadly energy of the geoengineering programs, against both the heavy metal pollutants and the EMF used by HAARP and the cell tower arrays.

Very WOOWOO.. gonna need some solid evidence for this one, especially when they are hocking something like this on Etsy

Most of the items in the store sell for around $20-$40.   That item is the most expensive in the store, and I chose it because it was the easiest one to see what was inside, and very pretty too.

Maybe you would prefer this one, which costs much less. 

[Image: il_570xN.866694797_g8mo.jpg]
This is off the link that EOMS provided...

Quote:ABOUT ORGONITE:

Orgonite is a device that uses orgone energy to neutralize EMF radiation and combat chemtrails. It is made from a crystal, a copper coil, and metal shavings embedded in resin. Through generating a scalar wave vortex, orgonite literally knocks chemtrails out of the sky and converts harmful EMF into healthy life-giving energy.

Orgone energy was discovered by Dr. Wilhelm Reich in the 1920s and 30s, when he measured a bio-electrical charge in his patients. This “life force energy” permeates all things and became known as orgone energy. Dr. Reich used orgone accumulators to treat cancer patients at no charge and created an orgone device called a cloudbuster, which promoted rain to help farmers in drought stricken regions.

So, if Dr.Reich used this process to treat cancer patients, wonder how the success for them was?

This is all very fascinating
Will give me something to research into more

Hard to say if this is really works or not for protection from chem-trails, being as I have never heard of it being done before, so no known studies on it that I am aware of
But something to keep an eye on to see if more is said about it

(P.S. no mystic, have not seen videos yet, but will in a little while. Mainly reading info on it for now)

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

OK, Yes, I've heard of Dr W. Reich.

I looked around and here's one video, I music is a Bit Strong! His Orgone Energy emitter. It was classified a Quackery.

The Very Best Article I think you can read about the Doctor is here: Link
Here is a quote from the article or Bio.

Quote:His work encompassed 40 years within six countries, but in the end he suffered the indignity of seeing his life's work banned in America and tons of his books and journals burned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration per bureaucratic decree.

Sorry Mystic, I didn't mean to Hijack The Thread,,,, I'll Run and Hide Now!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:OK, Yes, I've heard of Dr W. Reich.

I looked around and here's one video, I music is a Bit Strong! His Orgone Energy emitter. It was classified a Quackery.

The Very Best Article I think you can read about the Doctor is here: Link
Here is a quote from the article or Bio.

Quote:His work encompassed 40 years within six countries, but in the end he suffered the indignity of seeing his life's work banned in America and tons of his books and journals burned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration per bureaucratic decree.

Sorry Mystic, I didn't mean to Hijack The Thread,,,, I'll Run and Hide Now!  :whistle:

Well, of course he was considered a Quack!!!  That's what the "over-lords" label ANYONE who comes up with something that would throw a wrench in their plans to rule the world with their own primitive "technology"... ESPECIALLY in America!!   

And they burned his books (or said they did) so no one else would learn about the free energy!  Pfft!!  If he wasn't a threat to them, they wouldn't even have known his name.

And remember one thing... Nikola Tesla was labeled a "Quack" too!!

Maybe you should have also added the editor's note from your link with your post:

Quote:The following superb article, from the March 13, 2003 issue of The Idaho Observer, is offered as an important extension in conjunction with this month's front-page feature story. Dr. Wilhelm Reich is mentioned in that story (along with Dr. Royal Rife) as another significant trailblazer whose advanced research was viciously attacked and suppressed by those wishing to preserve the status quo of people control on planet Earth.

Reich's research opened up vistas of possibilities with such far-ranging implications—well beyond "just" the simple curing of illnesses—that his work held the keys to nullifying the core forces of coercion utilized by the world controlling elite to keep the rest of us in line. You can imagine how many big-ego toes he stepped on— whether he realized it or not!

The Idaho Observer introduction to this article states Reich's situation well:

"Before dismissing what you are about to read, consider that the FDA did everything in its power to eliminate the knowledge of orgone energy from the world because, it claimed, 'it doesn't exist.'

"If orgone energy does not exist, it is, therefore, not a threat—is it?

"Rather than ignore this thing that does not exist, the FDA effectively sentenced Dr. Wilhelm Reich to death and, for at least a decade, actively pursued a campaign to destroy all the books, notes, and research papers it could find containing the word 'orgone'. Judging by the government's actions, orgone energy does, indeed, exist"

Their extreme actions against him only served to reveal beyond any doubt just how important Reich's research actually was.

Dr. Wilhelm Reich (1897-1957) is still noted historically for his work in psychiatry and psychoanalysis. However, Dr. Reich's work in biophysics has been stricken from the historical record.
Senona,

Quote:Hard to say if this is really works or not for protection from chem-trails, being as I have never heard of it being done before, so no known studies on it that I am aware of
But something to keep an eye on to see if more is said about it

If you want to learn about orgone energy, look no further than the video in Ms. G's post.  It's short and sweet, but covers a lot of ground.

It also gives Dr. Reich the credit he deserves

I just went to the links on the page to watch the show and noticed that Gaiam t.v. charges .99 for the first month of service to watch.
In my opinion, with everything you could see on their station, it's like striking a gold mine for .99! You could always cancel before your month runs out.

If you don't want to spend .99 to learn how to protect yourself, along with all the other wonderful shows it offers, then at least listen to the free preview on the page. [Image: emoticon-smile.png]
OK so if we go to Wiki and investigate Dr. W. Reich a little.

Quote:Wilhelm Reich (24 March 1897 – 3 November 1957) was an Austrian psychoanalyst. Author of several influential books – most notably Character Analysis (1933), The Mass Psychology of Fascism (1933) and The Sexual Revolution (1936) – Reich became known as one of the most radical practitioners of psychiatry.[1][n 1]

Reich's idea of "muscular armour" – the expression of the personality in the way the body moves – influenced innovations such as body psychotherapy, Gestalt therapy, bioenergetic analysis and primal therapy.[5] His writing influenced generations of intellectuals; he invented the phrase "the sexual revolution".[6] During the 1968 student uprisings in Paris and Berlin, students scrawled his name on walls and threw copies of The Mass Psychology of Fascism at police.[7]

After graduating in medicine from the University of Vienna in 1922, Reich became deputy director of Freud's outpatient clinic, the Vienna Ambulatorium.[8] Described by Elizabeth Danto as a large man with a cantankerous style who managed to look scruffy and elegant at the same time, he tried to reconcile psychoanalysis with Marxism, arguing that neurosis originates with sexual and socio-economic conditions, and in particular in a lack of what he called "orgastic potency." He visited patients in their homes to see how they lived, and had a mobile clinic; he promoted adolescent sexuality and the availability of contraceptives, abortion and divorce, a provocative teaching in Catholic Austria. He said he wanted to "attack the neurosis by its prevention rather than treatment."[9]

From the 1930s, he became increasingly controversial; from 1932 until his death in 1957 all his work was self-published. His teaching of sexual liberation disturbed the psychoanalytic community and his political associates, and his vegetotherapy, in which he massaged his disrobed patients to dissolve their "muscular armour", violated a major taboo of psychoanalysis.[10] He relocated to New York in 1939, partly to escape the Nazis, and soon after arriving invented the term "orgone" – from "orgasm" and "organism" – for a biological energy he said he had discovered, which he said others called God. In 1940 he started building orgone accumulators, devices that his patients sat inside to harness the reputed health benefits, resulting in newspaper stories about sex boxes that cured cancer.[11]

After two critical articles about him in the magazines The New Republic and Harper's in 1947, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration obtained an injunction against the interstate shipment of orgone accumulators and associated literature, believing they were dealing with a "fraud of the first magnitude."[12] Charged with contempt in 1956 for having violated the injunction, Reich was sentenced to two years' imprisonment, and that summer more than six tons of his publications were burned by order of the court.[n 2] He died in prison of heart failure just over a year later, days before he was due to apply for parole.[15]

Link

Now he was shut down because even after he was told to stop Taking Peoples Money and Filling Orders for his machine, that was not proven to do anything but make you feel good or get Horny!

He was arrested. He use to have his Patients Strip Nude and he'd give them a Massage to Dissolve their "muscular armour"? REALLY?

The Sexual Revolution, that was one of the things he's remembered for.

Quote:If the American public wasn’t ready for Dr. Freud, then how much less prepared would it be for Dr. Reich—a man who, at his Orgonon institute near Rangely, Maine, was researching the energetic force of orgasm itself?

Reich had taken Freud’s theories far. Too far, according to the FDA. Starting with Freud’s connection of sexual repression to neurosis, Reich had theorized that it was the physical inability to surrender to orgasm that underlay neurosis, and eventually turned people to fascism and authoritarianism. Reich migrated from Freud’s simple talking cure to what he called character analysis, a therapy designed to help his patients overcome the physical and respiratory blocks that prevented them from experiencing pleasure. Finally—and most dangerously—he claimed that the orgasm was an expression of orgone, the joy-filled force of life itself. With phone-booth-sized devices called orgone accumulators he could harness this force to cure neurosis, disease and even affect the weather and help crops grow.

For these lines of inquiry, the FDA demanded Reich appear in court to defend himself in 1954. He refused, stating that claims of scientific truth should be settled by experiment, not in court. The court responded by issuing an injunction against the sale or transportation of his devices across state lines, and proceeded to systematically burn his books and journals.

Quote:THE SEXUAL STRUGGLE OF YOUTH

Reich was born on March 24, 1897, on a farm in Galicia, Austria-Hungary, in what is now Ukraine. He embraced sexuality early, unsuccessfully attempting to have sex with his brother’s nurse at the age of 4 1/2 and successfully with the family cook at 11. At the age of 12, Reich discovered his mother having sex with one of his tutors. When he told his father, the man repeatedly beat Reich’s mother until she committed suicide. Reich blamed himself.

From the age of 15-17, he would pay visits to brothels, and recorded sexually fantasizing about his mother in his diary at the age of 22 (during the same year he met Sigmund Freud, whose theories on the Oedipus complex may have influenced this confession).

Link

Maybe a Sex Addict, who would be Jailed Today, don't you think?

Now the next video, I warn you not to watch it if your a Puritan or a little kid or a Virgin or just a Prude or are going to seat in your chair and become Squeamish!

This is a film from Berlin about his Orgone as more of a Orgasmic Machine.

Ducks down and Looks All Around For Mystic,,,, Don't see her, it's safe to depart the area, keeps looking over shoulder!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I don't think it was as perverted as our FDA would have you think

We have to remember the time period this type of experiment was going on as well

Yes, it had to do with sexuality, but if Albert Einstein himself was going to be a participant, it must not have been all that bad.
Of course, he thought it lacked 'scientific detachment"

Quote:Orgone was closely associated with sexuality: Reich, following Freud, saw nascent sexuality as the primary energetic force of life. The term itself was chosen to share a root with the word orgasm, which both Reich and Freud took to be a fundamental expression of psychological health. This focus on sexuality, while acceptable in the clinical perspective of Viennese psychoanalytic circles, scandalized the conservative American public even as it appealed to countercultural figures like William S. Burroughs and Jack Kerouac.

In at least some cases, Reich's experimental techniques do not appear to have been very careful, or to have taken precautions to remove experimental bias.[19] Nevertheless, conclusions based on these unreplicated informal sensory observations by Reich and his associates are still regarded and relied upon as fact in current publications by orgonomists. Reich was concerned with experimental verification from other scientists. Albert Einstein famously agreed to participate, but thought Reich's research lacked scientific detachment and experimental rigor; he found Reich's demonstrations of "orgone heat" inconclusive.

Wiki:Orgone

Reich and his students were seen as a "cult of sex and anarchy," at least in part because orgone was linked with the title of his book "The Function of the Orgasm", and this led to numerous investigations as a communist and denunciation under a wide variety of other pretexts.
The psychoanalytical community of the time saw his approach to healing diseases as quackery of the worst sort, partly because of his comments about UFOs (God forbid)

Quote:Orgone energy is a hypothetical universal life force originally proposed in the 1930s by Wilhelm Reich.[1][2][3] As developed by Reich's student Charles Kelley after Reich's death in 1957, orgone was conceived as the anti-entropic principle of the universe, a creative substratum in all of nature comparable to Mesmer's animal magnetism (1779), to the Odic force (1845) of Carl Reichenbach and to Henri Bergson's élan vital (1907).[4] Orgone was seen as a massless, omnipresent substance, similar to luminiferous aether, but more closely associated with living energy than with inert matter. It could allegedly coalesce to create organization on all scales, from the smallest microscopic units—called "bions" in orgone theory—to macroscopic structures like organisms, clouds, or even galaxies.[5] Orgone energy is widely dismissed[6] as pseudoscience.[7][8][9]

Must be something to it if others tried to replicate it....

Quote:Some of Reich's observations have been replicated by other researchers. Stefan Müschenich, in his Master's thesis, demonstrated effects of orgone accumulators on test subjects in keeping with Reich's original descriptions, while subjects exposed to a known "dummy box" showed no such effects.[28] As of 2007, the National Institutes of Health database PubMed, and the Web of Science database, contained only 4 or 5 peer-reviewed scientific papers published (since 1968) dealing with orgone therapy.

Some psychotherapists and psychologists practicing various kinds of Body Psychotherapy and Somatic Psychology have continued to use Reich's proposed emotional-release methods and character-analysis ideas,[28][29][30] but use of orgone equipment is rare, limited mainly to therapists who have been trained in "Reichian" institutions such as the American College of Orgonomy.

It is really an odd topic, Orgone, one that I myself have never heard of until now

But we all know how our govt can be when they want to shut someone down
And for that time period, in the 50's and an immigrant at that, I am sure people did think he was a quack

[Image: QCKcSUW.png]
(Reich with one of his cloudbusters, a device which supposedly could influence weather by altering levels of atmospheric orgone)

Like I said, going from sexual content to altering levels of atmospheric orgone, does make ones head spin, especially when they know nothing about it. LOL

But we need to focus on the main issue which is orgone, not so much the man and what troubles befell him
And what orgone has to do, or possibly to do, with interactions of chemtrails

Besides, I would not put it past our gubberment to "steal" said documents, all the while claiming they burned them
Just saying....

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Wrabbit,  I didn't mean to give the impression that anything paranormal is related to this.  I mentioned that Sharon said she had a friend who could actually SEE the energy spirals rising up as a means for validation that it works.

Here is a video that might offer some answers to your questions:

Well, I don't mean to suggest anyone is less than honest about their claims either ...but one person "seeing" what no one else can is usually called a hallucination or delusion...not evidence of energy transfer or active interactions between materials or the environment.

Just sayin' [Image: emoticon-wink.png]
Quote:Well, I don't mean to suggest anyone is less than honest about their claims either ...but one person "seeing" what no one else can is usually called a hallucination or delusion...not evidence of energy transfer or active interactions between materials or the environment.

Hmmmm... Ummmmmm... Never mind. [Image: emoticon-tongue.png] [Image: emoticon-happy.png]
(05-21-2016, 08:56 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Well, I don't mean to suggest anyone is less than honest about their claims either ...but one person "seeing" what no one else can is usually called a hallucination or delusion...not evidence of energy transfer or active interactions between materials or the environment.

Hmmmm... Ummmmmm... Never mind. [Image: emoticon-tongue.png] [Image: emoticon-happy.png]

Yea, that can um, ...kinda open a can of worms regarding another issue *hmmmmm*

No comment either..... 
:stumped:

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Here is an example of what Sharon was saying about the pyramid dissipating the cloud cover above wherever it is placed. Notice the cloud borders with a circle of clear blue sky above.

[Image: 10e081_ad60ea5998574811b3669036376b6401.jpg]

Here is a video where Sharon shows you how to make these items yourself:  LINK

And I found a Video you can watch without paying the .99  

Okay......except that isn't overhead, unless the photographer is 15-30 miles from the actual objects location and shooting that photo for context from afar. The fact the treetops are in view, and palm trees at that, give me a very good sense of the angle of aim for the camera ..which would be a fair guess to distance in that direction from half a lifetime spent moving under clouds like those and eventually catching and passing clouds in the distance.

Also...would this be suggesting the clear area to the lower right is also a result of the object?

Sorry...you're just not selling me on the idea there is evidence or anything but wishful thinking and perhaps belief in that wishing happening here. Maybe there is more to it? I can't say for certain there isn't...but nothing even remotely like evidence or convincing circumstance has appeared to make me think so yet?

Skeptical Bunny remains very Skeptical.

Just sayin'

Decided to answer your reply.

Not everyone can see the human aura either, but some can.   It's like that.
Quote:Okay......except that isn't overhead, unless the photographer is 15-30 miles from the actual objects location and shooting that photo for context from afar. The fact the treetops are in view, and palm trees at that, give me a very good sense of the angle of aim for the camera ..which would be a fair guess to distance in that direction from half a lifetime spent moving under clouds like those and eventually catching and passing clouds in the distance.

Also...would this be suggesting the clear area to the lower right is also a result of the object?

Sorry...you're just not selling me on the idea there is evidence or anything but wishful thinking and perhaps belief in that wishing happening here. Maybe there is more to it? I can't say for certain there isn't...but nothing even remotely like evidence or convincing circumstance has appeared to make me think so yet?

Skeptical Bunny remains very Skeptical.

I believe this is an area she was talking about on the show where they placed them in LA.  She said they were all over the place there.
I don't really know where it is, specifically, but...     wherever it is, it shows how it is breaking up the chem spray.   :P

These also fight the EMF effects of Wi-Fi and Cell Towers, so placing them in your home is a good idea.   ;)

One thing that caught my attention is when she said Cell Towers and Wi-Fi can cause ringing in the ears.  

A Cell Tower was placed on the hill behind our house a few years ago.  I also added Wi-Fi in my home around that time.  It was shortly after that, that I started getting an unexplained ringing in my ears, so I'm going to try this in my home and see if the ringing stops.
The elite are using these EMF devices to affect our consciousness and dumb us down.  I choose to fight back!
Chemtrail Pilot Speaks Operation Indigo Skyfold Exposed Genocide Weather Control HAARP

Quote:Published on Oct 29, 2015

Chemtrail pilot exposes the truth about the global genocidal chemtrail program and what it means for humanity if we do not look up, wake up, and stop the madness!