Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Under The Chembow
Ah-ha!!!!   We've been vindicated!!  

“Conspiracy Theorists” Are Vindicated: U.S. Senate Reports Chemtrails Are Real and Are Killing Us!

[Image: chemtrails-geoengineering1-e1446042671282.jpg]

Read about it HERE

Here’s the link to the actual document:  www.archive.org

[Image: OSLogolowres.GIF]

and then she sang,,,,,

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I'm sorry, Mystic,,,
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Now Mystic and others that believe, I know you'll enjoy this Video.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Health Risk WARNING: Surrounded by 20 WLANs? Check, If You Have Wi-Fi Sickness Symptoms.

[Image: 700_7ef50b302c9ec509e0a57fbff93f36e9.jpg]

Quote:Physicist Warns of Health Impact Caused by Radio Frequency/Microwave Radiation Produced by Wireless Devices. Dr. Ronald M Powell, PhD in applied physics from Harvard University has published a paper warning of the health risks associated with wireless devices.

“Simply stated, a worldwide health crisis is emerging and is becoming a hallmark of the 21st Century,” claims Dr. Powell in a recent document warning schools of the danger of WiFi. However his demand for caution is falling on deaf ears and he is not the only one, “the international biomedical research community is trying to warn us; but we, in the USA, are not yet listening.” The Harvard graduate believes individuals struggle with cognitive dissonance over the issue stating that “genuine usefulness of wireless devices promotes denial of the risks.”
Powell’s voice is not alone, other expert’s in the industry have similar concerns. He proposes that “thousands of peer-reviewed studies published in biomedical research journals have contributed to our understanding of this impact. So many serious biological effects have been found that immediate responsive action is warranted. Further, these biological effects are occurring at levels of radiation far lower than earlier understood.”
There are many detailed health issues that may be cause from wireless devices, all living things are bioelectrical in nature. Powell explains this is why “electrocardiograms and electroencephalograms work. They, of course, measure the tiny electrical signals that operate the heart and the brain. The critical tasks performed by these tiny electrical signals, and so many other electrical signals in all living things, can be disrupted by radio frequency/microwave radiation.”

If you have any of the symptoms below, it could be caused from over exposure to Wi-Fi:

Quote:sleep disruption
headaches
fatigue
ringing in the ears
memory loss dizziness
heart arrhythmia
DNA damage
cancer
infertility

Quote:Dr. Powel continued to state individuals can not control exposure to these devices and that “even aware individuals cannot control their exposure in any environment shared with others, because the radiation around them, much like second-hand smoke, is forced on them by unaware individuals. Self education and prevention of repercussions for the time being are the best way to prepare, “for now the public will have to protect itself, and that will require public education and action,” documented Powell, Phd ( via therundownlive.com ).

Ahh...  but we know better, don't we?  ;)   
Thanks to what Sharon has and is sharing with others about Orgonite we can protect ourselves.  Just make a pendant, or buy one, and wear it at all times to protect yourself... simple.   :)

Source
Well, I get how Wi-Fi is something fairly new as these things tend to go. However, Wi-Fi is only special in that its now used by things consumers see and actually use themselves. This is what I have serious 'cognitive dissonance' with.

We've been absolutely flooded with wireless signals across the frequency spectrum, increasingly more densely since at least the 1960's. We still are, for that matter, in ways far more powerful and in some examples, much closer to our own human frequencies than Wi-Fi is. So...Why is Wi-Fi getting picked on?

I've loosely followed this debate since it started in the media several years ago, and through more recent issues where parents blame school Wi-Fi for illness or bad impacts on specific kids. One recent case even suggest a true and legitimate (to their thinking) allergy to Wi-Fi signal.

Again... What is it about that very narrow part of the spectrum of frequencies and only what is apparently being used in just one certain way, that is so harmful....while mega-wattage across the whole spectrum is so thick now, auctioning out any remaining space for rights makes Real Estate look penny ante for dollars involved?

Just a curious Rabbit...and, I'm really curious about your own take on it. Not what everyone else on the net thinks, so much as why you think Wi-Fi is special as a concern?
Quote:Just a curious Rabbit...and, I'm really curious about your own take on it. Not what everyone else on the net thinks, so much as why you think Wi-Fi is special as a concern?

Well, for starters, I think it's a special concern based on the scientific studies done HERE.
I think everyone should be made aware of what it could possibly do to them over time.

Tinnitus is one of the side affects of continual exposure to RF radiation from Wi-Fi.  Thinking back, I started hearing ringing in my ears
around the same time I started using Wi-Fi.  No, I can't prove it is what caused it, but I can't say it isn't either.
I have also noticed my memory isn't what it used to be, which is another side affect.   Hey... I'm not that old yet.   :dry:

I think the gooberment is using every card in their hand to try to win the game of dumbing us down.  We have smart t.v.s, smart phones, cell towers, microwaves, portable phones, digital this and digital that everywhere we turn.  
WE ARE BEING BOMBARDED with these harmful rays hitting us and possibly doing a lot of damage. They want people to get sick, to not think straight, to give them more reasons to say, "Here, have a pill for that."  
They want to line their pockets from the misery they inflict on the human population!  :angry:

Sigh... I was about to post a rant, but I'll stop here because it's about my bedtime and I don't want to get worked up.  Lord knows all you have to do is get me started on "their agenda", and my blood pressure starts to rise and I start seeing red.   

Quote:Here are some of the most common symptoms people report when exposed to microwave radiation from cell phones and towers:

Chronic headaches
    Memory problems
    Dizziness
    Depression, Anxiety
    Sleep Disturbances
    Tremors

Correlations are being made to a wide variety of diseases, such as:

Autism
    ADHD
    High Blood Pressure
    Diabetes
    Fibromyalgia

Source

And it's not just the Wi-Fi that is being used, it's the chemicals they spray in the air... Chemtrails.  There is already enough information in this thread about both.  Let's just say I agree with it and feel a passion to spread the word so maybe I can help others to realize what's going on.

I really wish you would have listened to the radio show, Wrabbit.  I think Sharon could have made you question a few things that you are skeptical about regarding this.  She has a lot of knowledge because of her education in this field, and she knows how it affects our body.

I bought an orgonite pendant to wear as a necklace from Sharon's website.  I can't wear it until Christmas because I bought my daughter one too, and I don't want her to see it.   I'll let you all know if I feel any change after I start wearing it.

I have a portable phone adjacent to my computer desk. I usually have to move away from my computer to talk on that phone because the Wi-Fi Router is right beside the computer and it interferes with the phone transmissions. It doesn't affect my mobile phone, though.

Today, I wanted to try an experiment with my Orgonite pendant necklace, so I put it on and kept it hidden from my daughter by wearing it under my shirt. I wanted to see if it would deflect the Wi-Fi signal, as it is supposed to do. So I made a call and the signal was clear as a bell... proof, at least for me, that it works! That has never happened since the Wi-Fi has been in this spot!

Happy! Happy! Happy!
Quote:I have a portable phone adjacent to my computer desk. I usually have to move away from my computer to talk on that phone because the Wi-Fi Router is right beside the computer and it interferes with the phone transmissions. It doesn't affect my mobile phone, though.

Today, I wanted to try an experiment with my Orgonite pendant necklace, so I put it on and kept it hidden from my daughter by wearing it under my shirt. I wanted to see if it would deflect the Wi-Fi signal, as it is supposed to do. So I made a call and the signal was clear as a bell... proof, at least for me, that it works! That has never happened since the Wi-Fi has been in this spot!

Happy! Happy! Happy! 

You know, Mdub.... I'm going to scavenge up the parts/ingredients to make one of those and put it through some tests. i want to write it off as woo but i also want to see what, if anything, it does
Quote:
Quote:I have a portable phone adjacent to my computer desk. I usually have to move away from my computer to talk on that phone because the Wi-Fi Router is right beside the computer and it interferes with the phone transmissions. It doesn't affect my mobile phone, though.

Happy! Happy! Happy!

You know, Mdub.... I'm going to scavenge up the parts/ingredients to make one of those and put it through some tests. i want to write it off as woo but i also want to see what, if anything, it does

You watched her video on how to make them, right?

Here is another thing... I've had ringing in my ears since the Wi-Fi was brought in the house. Today I noticed the ringing is barely audible.
I hope it goes away completely in time.
I'm going to buy a pyramid from her for my living room now that I'm pretty sure it works. I think the rest of my family deserves to be protected. I guess they are worth $25.00. [Image: emoticon-wink.png]
I want to post this article I came across yesterday.  It seems people are catching on to what "they" are doing in our skies.  So, they need to put out a story to make themselves look innocent of any known wrong-doing.  Pfft!  :pinch: 

Read the article HERE.

But, the good news is, people are waking up to the truth, as seen in the comments section at the bottom of the page: 

Quote:Wanda Allen • a day ago

Weather modification and geoengineering have been going on for decades. There are government and Military documentation including a 750 page Senate report for anyone looking for the truth. There are over 150 patents for these programs and these flights a lot of times do not come up on radar. I live in a rural area where there are no flight paths. At this point anyone who still believes this is not happening wants to stay in denial. These trails may block the sun but they also trap heat, destroy the ozone, add heavy metal particulates to our soils and waters, and we are all inhaling this on a daily basis. geoengineeringwatch.org

Quote:Karen McCants • a day ago

"Exhaust from an airplane engine contains aerosols..."
Well, the real truth is that many spray barium, aluminum, strontium, etc., as part of an ongoing military program...that is what is in the photo. High bypass turbofan engines can not make those trails that last all day and cover the sky.
Sarah Zielinski, we are not dealing with something so benign as "ice crystals"---nano-particulate aluminum is not a natural form, or something found in "jet exhaust"---yet it permeates our atmosphere. http://www.sciencedaily.com/re...

Quote:s johnson • 2 days ago

Exactly........
Con trails "airplane exhaust" dissipate and are gone within 10 minutes or so....

Chem Trails "the crap being sprayed out hundreds of white unmarked aircraft everyday" don't dissipate, but instead slowly spread out into a haze....with a good telescope you can easily pick out the different airline paint schemes from high flying commercial airlines

Besides 90% of commercial airlines fights are back and forth on well defined flight paths....

Chem trail planes make all the X's , cross hatch tic tac toe board designs and such.........

If people would stop starring at there I-phones and walk outside and look up, it is obvious to see..

And there's more.  :)   

Wake up World!!
I made a thread about this video, but it also belongs here.  This reinforces what researchers are saying about the chemtrails. This is a very informative video that everyone should watch.  Educate yourself on what's going on out there!

Quote:Published on Jan 6, 2016

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

The Dark Journalist Interview You Must See!
In this groundbreaking new 2016 Dark Journalist episode he welcomes the author of the amazing book: Chemtrails HAARP And The Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth, Elana Freeland. Elana's 20 year journey into the realm of covert geoengineering programs, whose goal is to create a dominant Worldwide Smart Grid to ionize the atmosphere, centralize control and institute an all-powerful surveillance state, culminated in what Dark Journalist calls "The best book ever written on these controversial subjects!"

Elana's investigation draws on the research of scientist Nick Begich and the work of her friend scientist Clifford Carnicom, the leading voices alerting the public to the dangers of large-scale Aerial Spraying and Ionospheric Heaters. Her penetrating insights into the controversial military policy of "Full Spectrum Dominance" and its ties to covert agendas for controlling the atmosphere have led her to secret programs that deal with Weather Warfare, Earthquake and Tsunami Delivery Systems, Nanotechnology, DNA Manipulation and Disaster Capitalism!

In her research she has found that the advanced technology that is behind such complex and mind-boggling activities is rooted in the same programs that created the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) back in the Reagan and Bush Sr. era that was dubbed "Star Wars" by the media. The further development of this technology led to the project called "The Space Fence" in which all life on earth was to be manipulated and controlled from above through nano-sensors with satellites observing the action on the ground.

From Smartphone Entrainment to Wireless Surveillance, Data Mining and WIFI Frequency Wave Towers, the public is now paying for the very tools that will be used to control their every move and monitor their every thought, phone call, email, and emotion. Through the news blackout of the controlled corporate mainstream media an average person has little or no knowledge that the air we breathe is being loaded up with nano-particulates to form the basis of a gigantic worldwide antenna that will be hooked into all physical, organic matter and feed impulses into an Artificial Intelligence infrastructure.

Mechanized Tyranny or Creative Freedom?
Will the Transhumanist agenda of corporate overlords merging with technology to dominate the earth and humanity come to pass? Is this the era of genetically-enhanced cyborg supersoldiers and controller attack drones funded by out of control black budget military programs and puppet-dancer politicians or will the exposure of these dangerous programs cause a radical shift in our 21st century paradigm? The choice apparently is ours.

Intense, informative exciting, alarming, unnerving, controversial and shocking, this is the Dark Journalist episode you don't want to miss!

I haven't looked at all of these, but they all relate to Wi-Fi studies, or articles where you might find some information. 

The third link is filled with more links where studies have been done. 

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technolo...-says.html

http://www.popsci.com/technology/article...ling-trees

http://www.emrpolicy.org

http://www.electronicsilentspring.com/pr...-wildlife/

http://aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/100/4/791.full

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natur...gers-wifi/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...uters.html
Not only is Wi-Fi harming humans, but it is affecting every living thing on our planet, as this study points out: Source Article

Here is how the Bees are affected. When they're gone, we are all gone!!  It discusses how different living things are affected in the above article. 

Quote:Bees

Bees also have an electrical sense. Bees are positively charged, and flowers are negatively charged. These charges help pollen stick to bees’ hair while they pollenate. In 2012, biologist Dominic Clarke and his colleagues showed that bees use their electrical sense to determine whether or not a flower has recently been visited by another bee–and is therefore worth visiting. (16,17)

In Bees, Birds and Mankind: Effects of Wireless Communication Technologies (Kentum, 2009), German scientist Ulrich Warnke states, “Bees and other insects, just as birds, use the Earth’s magnetic field and high frequency electromagnetic energy such as light. They accomplish orientation and navigation by means of free radicals as well as a simultaneously reacting magnetite conglomerate. Technically produced electromagnetic oscillations in the MHz range and magnetic impulses in the low frequency range persistently disturb the natural orientation and navigation mechanisms created by evolution.”

In his book, Warnke quotes Ferdinand Ruzicka, a scientist and beekeeper who reported, in 2003, after several transmitters (cellular antennas) were erected in the immediate vicinity of his hives: “I observed a pronounced restlessness in my bee colonies (initially about forty) and a greatly increased urge to swarm. As a frame-hive beekeeper, I use a so-called high floor. The bees did not build their combs in the manner prescribed by the frames, but in random fashion. In the summer, bee colonies collapsed without obvious cause. In the winter, I observed that the bees went foraging despite snow and temperatures below zero, and they died of cold next to the hive. Colonies that exhibited this behavior collapsed, even though they were strong, healthy colonies with active queens before winter. They were provided with adequate additional food and the available pollen was more than adequate in autumn.”

Ruzicka then organized a survey of beekeepers through the magazine Der Bienen Vater. All twenty of the beekeepers who replied to his questionnaire had a transmitter within 300 meters of their beehives. Compared to the bees’ behavior before and after the transmitters were in operation, 37.5% observed increased aggression from their bees.

25% found that their bees had a greater tendency to swarm.

65% reported that their colonies were inexplicably collapsing since the transmitters became operational.

Warnke says that monocultures, pesticides, the Varroa mite, migratory beekeeping, dressed seed, severe winters, and genetically modified seeds could also explain the bee colonies’ collapse. However, none of these convincingly explains “the fairly sudden and country-spanning appearance two to three years ago of the dying bees phenomenon. Should the bees simply be too weak or ill, they should also die in or near the hive. But no ill bees were found in research into this phenomenon.”

In May, 2009, The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service urged Congress to investigate the potential relationship between wireless devices and bee colony collapse. (18)
I'm sure Bayer AG/Bayer CropScience, the Scotts Company and others consider it Mana from Heaven and God Himself to see people blame Bee Colony Collapse on Wi-Fi ..especially after the European Union courts made some pretty solid connections and determinations between their products and the toxic impact on bees in particular.

Add to the fact that Wi-Fi is actually not anything like the wide spread radio pollution of other sources, with maximum range often dropping off within a few hundred yards and all trace usually off a normal scanner by 1/2 mile, after amplification is used by hardware to squeak that out. That tells me that the national and, indeed, global collapse of bee colonies are about as unrelated to Wi-Fi as it can be for a primary cause.

Why do I say that? Most of the places I went in California which had bee colonies on the property or nearby for the support of crops (brought in for the right phase, I think...but some looked much more like long term hives/boxes too) were well beyond anything like 1/2 mile to anyone who would know Wi-Fi from Hi-Fi. 

Now for bees that do come within a hundred yards or less (the average useful outside range for consumer Wi-Fi and pushing the limits at that), I would be interested in seeing cold, objective and actually double blind (use two teams to achieve that) testing between bees almost bathed in Wi-Fi with a router within their space and then ones within a Faraday Cage.

I would think that would settle the whole debate and rather definitively. Bees would either display marked impact from overload of Wi-Fi people suggest they are sensitive to at almost trace levels ...or they wouldn't? 

As for the chemicals...I might add these links as sources, in the order they appeared in the press.

Are Pesticides Behind Massive Bee Die-Offs? (1/10/2012)

Is Your Garden Pesticide Killing Bees? (1/17/2012)

EU food agency links pesticides to bee decline (1/18/2013)

US rejects EU claim of insecticide as prime reason for bee colony collapse (5/02/2013)

Pesticides linked to bee decline for first time in a countrywide field study
(8/20/2015)

I am aware of how some US agencies would give anything for the EU to NOT have found and ruled the way they have on these issues, as the US is far deeper in bed with the companies this hurts than the EU idealist style leadership.

[Image: monsantofed_venndiag_1056.jpg]

Ouch... Pretty comfy with Monsanto there aren't they? ..and producer of things like Round-Up to the overusing and chemical abusing masses of Homer Simpsons (a good chemical mix in Round-Up..actually....until some ass hat uses a gallon of it across two yards to kill something insane like nats or flies that don't care either way) 

Again though, when the Government is in the pocket of the companies that are killing our Keystone species, it is certainly more comfy to blame Wi-Fi, and I might even buy it ....if not for the fact we don't all live in dense cities to imagine it so easily. Bees, for the numbers that do things to make life work....don't live in cities or even very populated areas...by sheer nature of where they are deliberately guided and artificially concentrated around the nation for crop production. They also tend to like vegetation and flowers..which are an endangered species directly proportionate to the density of city. 

I just wouldn't link that Wi-Fi within the city to be the factor above neonicotinoid pesticides without that blind type test with many repeats, to confirm result. IF that were to be confirmed that coldly and scientifically? I'd trash my own Wi-Fi by the following morning. No kidding on that.
Oh don't get me started on Monsanto and GMO's

Oh hell yeah, they are to blame for a lot wrong with our environment i.e. bee population dwindling

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Continuing this thread with new information, I came across this article where a gag order has been placed on weather agencies and their employees. 

US Government Places “Gag Order” on Weather Agency Employees, Inserts Geoengineering Propaganda into ‘Common Core’ Syllabus

Quote:Some time ago I personally spoke to an NOAA scientist who said that “we all know it [climate engineering] is going on but we are afraid to speak out, we have no First Amendment protection”. Now, this new “gag order” is a further muzzling of the NWS and NOAA.

While there are many in the National Weather Service and NOAA who have had enough of lying about what is really going on in our skies, other weather agencies and personnel have been actively engaged in public deception, naming aircraft-sprayed aerosol clouds as if they are produced by nature. What did BBC “meteorologist” Ian Fergusson say about the picture below? “When rain, ice crystals or snow falls but evaporates before reaching the ground, it’s a [natural] phenomenon called ‘virga’ or ‘fallstreak’.”

[Image: 8S5mEGx.png]

A report from PEER contains the following statement:

“This summer, the National Weather Service began requiring a signed confidentiality agreement (Exhibit I) from NWSEO participants along with all participants on the OWA teams. These agreements purport to bind NWSEO representatives from communicating with its members, members of Congress or any other person regarding agency plans and how they are determined. These agreements also do not contain terms allowing reports of actual or impending law or rule violations, gross mismanagement, waste or abuse.”

Quote:We are officially living in an Orwellian police state where any who dare to try and tell the truth are dealt with severely. Forcing the employees of “national” weather and climate agencies to sign “confidentiality agreements is extremely alarming, with unimaginable consequences for potential whistleblowers. But it is not surprising, given what we know about the cataclysms being caused by the rapidly growing climate engineering elephant-in-the-room.

"Some may mistake the “gag order” on agency employees to be only about union issues, but this is clearly not the case, as quotes above (taken from the PEER reports) make clear.

(For more on the relationship between geoengineering and the corruption of weather-reporting and data-modelling agencies, please see: Climate Engineering, El Niño and the “Scheduled Weather” for the Coming Winter in The US.)"

Read the Full Article

Common Core And NASA, Partners In The Crime Of Poisoning The Perceptions Of Our Children 

I'm going to link this thread here because it goes along with the topic of discussion in this thread:

-->> Wi-Fi Could Be Killing Our Trees
More proof coming in...  

Anonymous Release NASA Documents Proving Something Unbelievable …

Quote:Anonymous have leaked information that they claim originate from NASA servers, showing evidence of an extensive drone weather modification program that prove that Chemtrails exist.

Anonsec released a paper that contained a detailed account of their hack, as well as analysis of the NASA data they recovered.

The data reveals information about NASA’s connection to weather modification research in a log of a DC-8 jetliner, which was conducting a flight in accordance with their “Alternative-Fuel Effects on Contrails and Cruise EmiSSions” project.

Trunews.com reports:

Anonsec Admin Dêfãult Vírüsa leaked the information early last week to Mikael Thalen of  I-n-f-o-w-a-r-s, before making a public release Sunday.

Also released Sunday was a 276 Gigabyte (GB) data package of 631 aircraft and radar videos, 2,143 flight logs and the personal data of 2,414 NASA employees.

[Image: NASA-chemtrails-hack.jpg]

Quote:In Anonsec’s zine, they claim that they were discovered and lost access to the NASA servers after altering the flight path of a $222.7 million US Drone flying across the Pacific. In the hijacking the group planned to crash the GlowbalHawk drone into the ocean.

NASA officials have not yet commented on the information leak, nor confirmed its validity, but the released NASA employee information has been verified as real and a drone flight log has been discovered which coincides with Anonsec’s story.

Source

According to an update posted by NASA, the reports have been available on their website all along:  “NASA strives to make our scientific data publicly available, including large data sets, which seems to be how the information in question was retrieved.”

There you have it!!  Wake up, World!!
Quote:Anonymous have leaked information that they claim originate from NASA servers, showing evidence of an extensive drone weather modification program that prove that Chemtrails exist.

Intentional and planned out 'weather modification' by NASA

Yet they want to blame everything on Global Warming....pffft
Guess they need some kind of excuse to blame the weather's changes on, so as to keep the public dumb-down to their mysterious shenanigans/agenda

Not to mention 'penalize' consumers by way of bogus taxes

Only one benefiting will be the gubbermint, not Mother Nature

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I do wonder what a few very determined disinformation agents at ATS think of this right about now. A little trio of stooges that made it a literal mission in life (with a whole different website to stage and coordinate the efforts from) worked the geoengineering forum at ATS with a single minded determination to have it shut down, and squelch all talk of this as "unfounded" and "fantasy nonsense without proof". 

Indeed.... I imagine those 3 little stooges look a little stupid right now, if not a tad....exposed. At least, if anyone over there is still capable of pulling posts from the past to remind others of their own words and demands, anyway. More than one of them, in wording just that clear, called for that forum to be taken offline and shut down permanently....as if their demand would make it so. 

it is very very interesting to see the climate modification work went right on though, and apparently the UN Climate change Conference (IPCC) in Peru was descriptive of ongoing efforts and not just theoretical possibilities.

....and they still want us to believe man's actions through just living our lives is what has broken our climate? How about piss poor planning and a god complex among "scientists" to believe they can fix something FAR beyond their understanding to even make accurate predictive models of yet. (sigh) What could ever go wrong?
More good information coming out...

Pilots, Doctors & Scientists Tell Truth about Chemtrails [Excerpts]