Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Under The Chembow
Quote:Mystic said:

"Although I'm sure the makers of this product didn't have in mind what I have in mind for the use of this device"

No, I'm sure they didn't have the same thing you have in mind, being as your mind thinks outside the box (winks)  [Image: happy-dancing.gif]

I might even be tempted to buy that app (normally I do not purchase apps), if it doesn't ask for a bunch of intrusive permissions
Aaah, but nothing for android users yet I see

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(05-22-2016, 04:49 AM)senona Wrote:
Quote:Mystic said:

"Although I'm sure the makers of this product didn't have in mind what I have in mind for the use of this device"

No, I'm sure they didn't have the same thing you have in mind, being as your mind thinks outside the box (winks)  [Image: happy-dancing.gif]

I might even be tempted to buy that app (normally I do not purchase apps), if it doesn't ask for a bunch of intrusive permissions
Aaah, but nothing for android users yet I see

I take that as a compliment. I'm "different", and that makes me "special". (GRIN)
Here is a very informative article that deserves to be linked here.   I know some of you don't consider them to be a good source, but they did good on this one. 

This is Part 3 of the article.  The link to parts 1 and 2 can be found on the source page. 

Weaponized Cell Towers are Directly Related to Chemtrail Spray

[Image: cell-tower-chemtrails-hendersonville-header-700x525.jpg]

Quote:PART III: The remainder of this post will discuss how the New Manhattan Project was a chemtrail program designed with the following in mind:

MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY

VOICE TO SKULL TECHNOLOGY

GENETIC MODIFICATION TECHNOLOGY

OTHER TYPES OF CHEMTRAILS

MORGELLONS

HOLOGRAPHY/PROJECT BLUE BEAM – Whatever you do, don’t miss this!

GLOBAL DEPOPULATION AGENDA

Source
Have you all been sick with this strange illness going around yet that resembles the flu... but it's not?  

Everyone in my family, including those out of state, have had this... except me.   I don't know why I haven't had it yet, but thankfully I haven't. I think if I caught this on top of having pneumonia right now, it might be the end of me. 

I heard a radio show Clyde Lewis did night before last talking about the Chemtrails, and now I come across this article below.  

It's important information that everyone should read.  

THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US!  WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT'S GOING ON! 

Are Chemtrails Giving You The Flu?

[Image: chemtrails-flu-700x350.jpg]

Quote:A medical researcher has said that American citizens are currently being made sick by a “mystery” flu as a result of a government-pharmaceutical campaign of spraying poisons into our atmosphere via chemtrails.

This is a long article, so read it here: LINK

This video is old, but it shows how even back in 2009, "they" were doing certain experiments with vaccines on the public without our consent.

[Image: 9b2a0e9f41fc4907a89794c618155862.png]

'Bumping' for those that may have missed this thread.....    minusculebiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Here is the latest update about the chemtrails and the problems they are causing for people.

[Image: chemtrails.jpg]

Chemtrail Cough is Sweeping the Nation - Death by Respiratory Disease Has Skyrocketed

The page won't allow me to copy and paste any of the article, so you'll have to read it there:  Source Article

It is discussing how death by respiratory disease has jumped from #8 in the world, to #3, or possibly #2, just in the last four years, and many are associating the problem to the spray we are breathing on a daily basis, calling it "Chemtrail Cough".  

Everywhere I go people are coughing and having problems getting over some kind of really bad upper respiratory problem. 
I had this myself a couple of months ago. It took a month to get over it, and I still have an occasional cough! 

Whatever it is, it's BAD!

I urge you to read the source article, and contact your government officials to stop this! 

Pres. Trump said he was going to look into this, and I think he may be doing it already.  I hope he sees the danger we are all in and shuts down this geoengineering project soon.

At this point, all we can do is wear a surgical face mask when we step outside.  And unless you have a really good filter on your heat/air pump, you may be in danger inside too.   tinyshocked

For those just now seeing this thread and think it is only tin-foil hat shit, I have a government document posted on page 3 where they admit this is going on in our skies.  Go have a look.
I brought this thread over from the old board, so it's probably almost a year older than the date on the first page.  And now, almost two years later, the MSM is finally admitting that chemtrails are real.  But... they are trying to put a spin on it to make it look like a good thing.  Pfft!

It would be nice if we could believe them, but...   tinylaughing 

The sun gives us vitamin D, which helps to keep us healthy; Big Pharma doesn't want that!  It also stimulates the pineal gland, and lift's peoples spirit, something "they" definitely don't want for us. minusculenonono 

So, now they're coming out and saying it's to help with the climate change problem. Is this why they came up with that concocted story, so they would have an excuse for the poison they're spraying on us?   smallnotamused 

Quote:Hooray New York Times wants to tell everyone about how chemtrails aren't bad - wait I thought they weren't real?

The normalization of 'chemtrails' has already begun - if they play their cards right, nobody will blink an eye by the time they officially admit they've already been spraying them.

Little by little. A news release here, an academic paper there. Just so there's plausible deniability: 'We informed the public. Research was open and published.'

Source

https://youtu.be/6VSSfojQuzs
Somehow I missed this last year.  Black Chemtrails?  WHF?!   tinybighuh 

I've posted some threads about a new poison they were going to be spraying on us. I wonder if this is it?

NEW BLACK CHEMTRAILS REPORTED WORLDWIDE

Hmmm...   minusculethinking   Has anyone noticed these black trails in the sky?
(05-12-2017, 08:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Hmmm...   minusculethinking   Has anyone noticed these black trails in the sky?
Nothing in my airspace like that, but the high-altitude aircraft regularly leave their marks.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Just sticking this here so I'll have all my information in one thread, should I need to dig it out in the future.   tinybiggrin

Chemtrails - Barium, Aluminum, Titanium CONFIRMED In Rainwater

Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity
OK, I Looked again.
That should Save Your Soul.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
OMG!!!!!  minusculespooked Don't Look Up!! !!!!!  minusculenonono
Quote:Don’t Look Up: ‘Astonishing Number’ Of Viruses Float Down On Us From The Sky

Is this actually Chemtrails and our Governments Experimenting on us, or is what this articles says true?
Quote:VANCOUVER — This study will make you think twice about stepping outside for a breath of fresh air. A team of scientists from around the world confirmed millions of viruses rising into the atmosphere, traveling — sometimes for thousands of miles — and falling back down to the surface.

The study, carried out by researchers from the U.S., Canada, and Spain, is the first of its kind to confirm viruses are being swept up into the free toposphere — the layer of atmosphere between the area where Earth’s weather systems develop — and below the stratosphere, where airplanes fly.

The numbers are “astonishing” the researchers say, but remember, a virus is a tiny particle, little more than a strand of DNA and a mechanism for attaching to organic matter.

“Every day, more than 800 million viruses are deposited per square metre above the planetary boundary layer — that’s 25 viruses for each person in Canada,” says University of British Columbia virologist Curtis Suttle, lead author of the study, in a media release.

Scientists have been finding genetically similar viruses in disparate parts of the planet.

“Roughly 20 years ago we began finding genetically similar viruses occurring in very different environments around the globe,” says Suttle. “This preponderance of long-residence viruses travelling the atmosphere likely explains why—it’s quite conceivable to have a virus swept up into the atmosphere on one continent and deposited on another.”

Suttle and his team found that viruses and bacteria are often swept up into the atmosphere by attaching themselves to particles in soil dust and sea spray.

The researchers used platforms in Spain’s Sierra Nevada Mountains to detect how many viruses and bacteria were settling there every day. They found billions of viruses and tens of millions of bacteria being deposited there per square meter every day.

“Bacteria and viruses are typically deposited back to Earth via rain events and Saharan dust intrusions. However, the rain was less efficient removing viruses from the atmosphere,” adds study authorIsabel Reche, a microbial ecologist from the University of Granada.

Source

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,  tinywhat 
[Image: giphy.gif] OK, maybe not,,,,,,
[Image: o2o2_animated.gif] [Image: tumblr_nazrvgR31c1tjsogwo1_250.gif]
I should be OK?! Right?!

[Image: download.jpg]
(02-11-2018, 05:44 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I should be OK?! Right?!

Yes,,, You should be Just Fine,,,,,,,,,, Yes, Really!  tinyshocked
(02-11-2018, 05:44 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I should be OK?! Right?!

I agree with Guohua, just contain yourself.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
As long as I don't forget to dump the water out first, I should be fine. unless, of course, I have that "breathing water" from The Abyss...