Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another African Polio Outbreak Caused by Vaccine
I remember reading a book that discussed how the oral Salk polio vaccine caused an absolute horrorshow in Africa.  What was it?  50's, 60's?  Sick infants in rooms on the floors, shitting their guts out, dying, etc.   So imagine my surprise when I saw this: 

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/...rica-.html

Holy hell.   They are still using that ANYWHERE?   It stopped being used in the US in 2000 or something like that.   But what?   Who cares if it cripples/kills people in other countries?  

And I'm supposed to trust these people with a rushed, new-tech vaccine?   Snort.  I.  Don't.  Think.  So.
I'm actually allergic to the flu vaccine.

Last time, it almost killed me and that was 15 years ago.

Not going near the covid (cold virus) vaccine.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
This right here is what should have the natives lined up with torches and pitchforks!

Quote:In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain.

70%!!! CAUSED by the vaccine that Bill Gates and the WHO keep forcing on these people!!!

Anybody that takes the Covid-19 vaccine before it has been in use and the side effects studied for at least 10 years or better is playing Russian Roulette with their lives! The hubs and I have already discussed it- if our state tries to make the vaccine mandatory we will be moving posthaste! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-04-2020, 03:23 PM)beez Wrote: I'm actually allergic to the flu vaccine.

Last time, it almost killed me and that was 15 years ago.

Not going near the covid (cold virus) vaccine.

It wouldn't surprise me that if they make it mandatory, they won't even excuse an allergy.   I saw an article that advocated still giving vaccines to people who had Guillian-Barre reactions to them.   They'll probably just say, "We'll manage it.   We'll have the epinephrine ready." or some such bullshit.
(09-04-2020, 03:41 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: This right here is what should have the natives lined up with torches and pitchforks!

Quote:In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain.

70%!!! CAUSED by the vaccine that Bill Gates and the WHO keep forcing on these people!!!

Anybody that takes the Covid-19 vaccine before it has been in use and the side effects studied for at least 10 years or better is playing Russian Roulette with their lives! The hubs and I have already discussed it- if our state tries to make the vaccine mandatory we will be moving posthaste! 

Yeah, I saw that too.   It's beyond outrageous.   They KNOW better.  That's why it's not used here.  But "what the hell", right?

My own time limit is five years, since Astrazeneca used four years as the time frame for their "but we have no idea what can happen down the road" argument for removing their last little sliver of civil liability.   I don't know what I'll do i they make it mandatory.
I don't have the article to source it, but I saw where the measles outbreak a couple of years ago was actually blamed on the vaccine. The kids who took the vaccine were actually giving it to others through shedding.
I'm sure the CDC knew this would happen. They needed a panic to sell more vaccines. And, if I remember correctly, they want the kids to take a booster every few years. 

mediumfacepalm

Back when I was a kid we all got the measles, got over it, and now we have a lifetime immunity to it.  That's how it's supposed to work.

I'm totally anti-vaccine. I think everyone here knows that already.   minusculebonker