Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thug Lives Matter
Shouldn't they just change their slogan to "Thug Lives Matter" already?

I'm so tired of this shit.  Thugs being celebrated as martyrs.  Peaceful protests where innocent people's livelihoods are ruined because these animals think justice is burning down businesses and looting stores.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(09-02-2020, 07:00 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Shouldn't they just change their slogan to "Thug Lives Matter" already?

I'm so tired of this shit.  Thugs being celebrated as martyrs.  Peaceful protests where innocent people's livelihoods are ruined because these animals think justice is burning down businesses and looting stores.

But... but... they're the Democrat's thugs, so...  NO!   minusculenonono
This is when LAW & ORDER should become a mandate. Not DEFUND THE POLICE.

But what do I know. I'm just a Canadian.. :)
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(09-02-2020, 07:28 PM)Sol Wrote: This is when LAW & ORDER should become a mandate. Not DEFUND THE POLICE.

But what do I know. I'm just a Canadian.. :)

Things have been upside down for far too long.

For that ... I do blame the President.  He should have shown he wasn't afraid to arrest people ... and started with the top players in the former administration.  Him not doing that ... when he clearly should have (and when it was actually the will of more than half of America) ... set the stage for this.  Him continuing to hold back is a real cause for concern.  People are killing each other simply because they can.

I'm glad people outside of the US can see that there's a real problem here.  It's been going on for so long I sometimes question my own sanity.

Dove hunting was a bust this morning, but the clay pigeons were a treat.  I had almost forgotten how fun a morning out in the woods could be!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Nothing is sacred.
tinysure

Quote:Vandals deface Elvis Presley's Graceland by spray-painting 'Black Lives Matter', 'Defund the Police' and
'Abolish ICE' on a wall surrounding the King's Tennessee mansion

*Elvis Presley’s Graceland in Memphis was defaced by vandals overnight with ‘Black Lives Matter’ graffiti
*The slogans were painted in thick black and orange lettering on the stone wall that surrounds the mansion 
*Graceland, where Elvis lived for 20 years before his death in August 1977, was also marred by other scrawling
*The lettering covered thousands of tributes to Elvis written by fans who have visited the site since 1982 
*Bill Stanley, Elvis’ stepbrother, described how appalled he was that someone would deface the King’s home
*Vandals also struck the Levitt Shell concert venue in Overton Park, spray-painting scrawled obscenities,
including ‘F*** TRUMP" and ‘F*** STRICKLAND' 

'Elvis Presley’s iconic Graceland estate in Memphis was defaced by vandals overnight with ‘Black Lives Matter’ and
‘Defund the Police’ graffiti. The protest slogans were painted in thick black and orange lettering on the stone wall that
surrounds the King’s mansion along Elvis Presley Boulevard, the Commercial Appeal first reported.

Graceland, where Elvis lived for 20 years before his death in August 1977, also had its wall marred by other popular
activist phrases such as ‘Abolish ICE’, ‘Defund MPD’, and ‘F*** Trump’. The spray-painted lettering covered thousands
of tributes to Elvis written by fans who have visited the King’s home since it officially became a museum in 1982.
The vandalism was discovered by museum workers early Tuesday morning. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8301]

Fans of Elvis were outraged to see the landmark defaced.
‘We were just driving by this morning and we looked over,’ Alice Self told WMC5. ‘We just couldn’t believe it.
We were just stunned by it.’

Bill Stanley, Elvis’ stepbrother, also described how appalled he was that someone would deface the King’s home.
‘This is totally uncalled for,’ said Stanley. ‘One of the saddest days of my life. I mean, besides the day that Elvis passed
away, this right here is right up next to it.’

Democratic State Rep. Antonio Parkinson offered a different take on the graffiti, in opposition to the collective voice of
outrage, writing: ‘What’s the real issue here? Every visitor that has come to Graceland has written on that wall and there
were no complaints. So, really, it’s WHAT was written, not the fact that it was written.’

A spokesperson for Graceland declined to comment on the vandalism. Worker’s wielding power-washers were seen
removing the graffiti from the wall by mid-morning Tuesday.
But Elvis’ home wasn’t the only iconic landmark vandalized in the city from late Monday, to the early hours of Tuesday
morning...

Quote:...Also tagged overnight by vandals was the large ‘I [Heart] Memphis’ mural on Cooper Avenue at York, where the same
graffiti themes of ‘BLM’, ‘EAT THE RICH’, and ‘DEFUND POLICE’ were scrawled all over.

The instances of vandalism were discovered on 901 Day, an unofficial celebration of Memphis culture that takes place
on September 1 each year. Memphis police are investigating the vandalism. Online, meanwhile, debate over the identity
of the vandals was held across social media, with some blaming leftist ‘thugs’ for the damage and others claiming that
‘infiltrators’ seeking to discredit the Black Lives Matter movement were responsible.

Elvis Presley lived at Graceland for two decades before his death on August 16, 1977, at age 42.
The estate — located along Highway 51 South, known as Elvis Presley Boulevard — was opened to the public in 1982
and attracts around 600,000 visitors annually...'
Daily Mail:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-02-2020, 07:44 PM)BIAD Wrote: Nothing is sacred.
tinysure

It costs so much and is ruined so fast.  I'd ruin their skin with a bullwhip.  Then they'd understand.
You better run!
BLM don't care about black lives!

We live in Louisville- where Breonna Taylor was shot. For nearly three months her family and friends held truly peaceful protests every single weekend and BLM didn't give a fuck! They only started getting involved after the police officers were arrested in the George Floyd incident so they needed an official excuse to raise Hell (and donations, along with media air time) somewhere else!

Now every freaking group in the country is here in our town every single day and have been for months. All they care about is their 15 minutes of fame and the money they can make off of it.

This weekend is Derby Weekend and people who live around Churchill Downs are locking up and going to stay elsewhere because of all the groups coming to protest there (rather than downtown per usual), especially because of that idiot black militia group that was here a few weeks ago- because those idiots actually accidently shot 3 of their own last time!

Add to the protest/riot bullshit the fact that the FBI finally admitted this morning that there is a gang war going on here. We've had a record number of shootings, murders, robberies and carjackings for this year and we still have a third of the year to go. It is not safe to even go out at night anywhere in the Metro!

Fuck BLM and Antifa and every other group of thugs coming in here! Go home and start shit in your own towns!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-02-2020, 08:05 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: BLM don't care about black lives!

We live in Louisville- where Breonna Taylor was shot. For nearly three months her family and friends held truly peaceful protests every single weekend and BLM didn't give a fuck! They only started getting involved after the police officers were arrested in the George Floyd incident so they needed an official excuse to raise Hell (and donations, along with media air time) somewhere else!

Now every freaking group in the country is here in our town every single day and have been for months. All they care about is their 15 minutes of fame and the money they can make off of it.

This weekend is Derby Weekend and people who live around Churchill Downs are locking up and going to stay elsewhere because of all the groups coming to protest there (rather than downtown per usual), especially because of that idiot black militia group that was here a few weeks ago- because those idiots actually accidently shot 3 of their own last time!

Add to the protest/riot bullshit the fact that the FBI finally admitted this morning that there is a gang war going on here. We've had a record number of shootings, murders, robberies and carjackings for this year and we still have a third of the year to go. It is not safe to even go out at night anywhere in the Metro!

Fuck BLM and Antifa and every other group of thugs coming in here! Go home and start shit in your own towns!

Jesus, sorry you're dealing with all that.  I live in Philly, and even here is nothing like that.  I hope you are practicing your second amendment right, I know I am.
Quote:Jesus, sorry you're dealing with all that.  I live in Philly, and even here is nothing like that.  I hope you are practicing your second amendment right, I know I am.

Oh, we are.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
While we have Judges that allow Scum like this to be out on Bail.
Quote:An Antifa leader known as Commander Red was busted carrying a flamethrower to a Wisconsin Black Lives Matter rally — and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying” when stopped by cops, officials said.

Matthew Banta, 23, is “known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests,” a criminal complaint in his Green Bay arrest record insisted, according to WBAY.

He was carrying stickers and a flag for the controversial group — the name of which is short for “anti-fascist” — along with “military-grade 5-minute” smoke grenades, fireworks rockets, and a flamethrower, according to the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Banta was stopped after being spotted with “a whole bunch of white people with sticks, baseball bats and helmets” heading toward a BLM event in Green Bay, police said in the criminal complaint.

The others fled when a cop blocked them with his squad car, but Banta was stopped and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying,” the police report said. He complained that the officer got on top of him, which police denied, WBAY said.
Now this Scum Bag was out on bail when this happened.
[Image: matthew-banta-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Quote:At the time of Saturday’s arrest, Banta was out on a $10,000 cash bond after being accused of pointing a loaded gun at a police officer as well as biting and kicking a cop at a protest earlier this month, the report said.

A condition of his bond was that he can’t have a dangerous weapon, according to the Brown County district attorney’s office.
Notice they allowed this Scum Bag out on Bail AFTER he pointed a loaded gun at a Police Officer, OK, now I ask you, What kind of Judge would allow that?
It gets better, he is out on bail and gets arrested again, Right, and he has a Flame-Thrower.
Quote:The 23-year-old from Neenah, about 40 miles south of Green Bay, was charged with obstructing an officer and two counts of felony bail jumping after Saturday’s arrest, the report said. He was released late Monday on $2,500 bond, court records show.
Source

Then the next Judge allows This Scum Bag to post $2,500. Bail and he is free again.

One question I have is what kind of Judge would let this Piece Of Trash Post Bail and then my next question is, WHO is posting his Bail Money?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I guess I'm simply missing something here.

Now I see an article where a former black astronaut says he wasn't scared of space, but broke out in a sweat when he got pulled over by police.

Give me a fucking break.  MOST people get nervous when pulled over, it's human nature. 

Also, this whole racism thing, it's not about skin color.  It's about inner city thug culture.  I've never hated anybody because of the hue of their skin, but I do hate some people for the way they act.

99.99% of cops don't hate people for the color of their skin.  We dont see protests for the amount of Arabs shot by police.  Or Asians.  Or Russians.  

I believe 100% that it has everything to do with the thug culture that has permeated the inner city black communities.  Nothing will change until they change.
Try living in Oregon and working in Portland.

tinysure tinywhat

These mouth-breathers are raised up like fucking heroes.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(09-03-2020, 12:59 AM)beez Wrote: Try living in Oregon and working in Portland.

tinysure tinywhat

I envy you not.  First chance I get, I'm moving out of philly and never looking back.  Utter shit-show.
(09-03-2020, 01:17 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 12:59 AM)beez Wrote: Try living in Oregon and working in Portland.

tinysure tinywhat

I envy you not.  First chance I get, I'm moving out of philly and never looking back.  Utter shit-show.

I got the ocean breeze, salmon and trout fishing, beautiful postcard scenery out my window.

Too bad retard asshole leftist douce-waffles have to ruin it.
-Abraham Lincoln
There is a white backlash coming. Contempt for them is growing every day, and it will explode. But the fact of the matter is that George Soros is the greatest American threat. How can he still be free or even alive ?  It boggles the mind the Swamp Dwellers in this world.
[Image: 061020-White-Backlash-01c.jpg]
(09-03-2020, 03:08 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: There is a white backlash coming. Contempt for them is growing every day, and it will explode. But the fact of the matter is that George Soros is the greatest American threat. How can he still be free or even alive ?  It boggles the mind the Swamp Dwellers in this world.
[Image: 061020-White-Backlash-01c.jpg]

I hope not.

The backlash should be against the racist leftists promoting hatred and division.
-Abraham Lincoln
(09-02-2020, 11:44 PM)guohua Wrote: While we have Judges that allow Scum like this to be out on Bail.

Fortunately, their decision making has been made public knowledge.  Hope you're making a list of these type living in you operational vicinity.

(09-02-2020, 11:44 PM)guohua Wrote: [Image: matthew-banta-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Wipe the smug look off this piss-ant's face.  Tie him to a cross.  Make him think you're gonna 'do him'.  The march out his mom and dad and set them alight.  Let his brothers and sisters watch too.  Give each one of them a pair of pliers, point at this criminal ... and tell them to make you believe in them.

(09-02-2020, 11:44 PM)guohua Wrote: WHO is posting his Bail Money?

Why ... it's the next guy in line for 'the treatment' of course!!
You better run!
(09-03-2020, 04:39 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 11:44 PM)guohua Wrote: While we have Judges that allow Scum like this to be out on Bail.

Fortunately, their decision making has been made public knowledge.  Hope you're making a list of these type living in you operational vicinity.

(09-02-2020, 11:44 PM)guohua Wrote: [Image: matthew-banta-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Wipe the smug look off this piss-ant's face.  Tie him to a cross.  Make him think you're gonna 'do him'.  The march out his mom and dad and set them alight.  Let his brothers and sisters watch too.  Give each one of them a pair of pliers, point at this criminal ... and tell them to make you believe in them.

(09-02-2020, 11:44 PM)guohua Wrote: WHO is posting his Bail Money?

Why ... it's the next guy in line for 'the treatment' of course!!

Hey now, that's "commander red" pissant to you.  Don't you know he's a leader of men?  tinylaughing