Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hawaii rolling out mandatory COVID-19 testing checkpoints on major Oahu highway
Quote:"Testing stations will be set up inside the Harano Tunnel, in both directions of traffic, to maximize the number of individuals who can be tested,” reports HNN. The news network goes on to explain a bizarre requirement that people who have been tested are not allowed to exit the H-3 freeway until they reach the very end. “Once individuals have been tested, they’ll be required to continue on to either end of the H-3 before using alternate Koolau routes, if necessary, to continue in transit,” reports HNN.

The H-3 Freeway is also known as the John A. Burns Freeway.
This is some crazy violation of rights in my opinion. 

Quote:“Testing on the H-3 is a historic, first ever endeavor that will make a significant difference in getting more people tested,” said Mayor Caldwell. “This will be made possible by all of our Federal, State, and County teams working together to make sure traffic in and out of these sites can flow smoothly.”

These idiots are proud of themselves! 
Personally I would like to see some ACLU lawyers get ahold of this.

Link
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
I have 3 hospitals in the Hawaiian Islands that I'm responsible for and I have not been able to check the vents, anesthesia equipment for months because of the draconian measures taken.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
I will slap the livin' piss out of the first sumbitch that tries to stick a q-tip up my nose. I don't care what they are wearing, I will slap the livin' piss out of them.

Then I will slap them again, for pissing.

Come at me, bro...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’