Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Supporter Killed in Portland
The violence keeps escalating, which is what they want. I wonder how many Trump supporters we'll see going out now and burning down buildings and looting?  My guess is, none. We don't believe that way.

However, we will only take so much, then all hell will break loose. It might be time to grow some balls and go rid the streets of the scum that has overtaken them.

Quote:A person wearing a hat with the insignia of a right-wing group was shot and killed Saturday night. A caravan of supporters of President Trump had driven into downtown Portland.

[Image: 30unrest-shot2-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Police officers and emergency workers near a man who was shot and killed at a protest in Portland, Ore., on Saturday.Credit...Mason Trinca for The New York Times

PORTLAND, Ore. — A man wearing the apparel of a right-wing group was shot and killed Saturday as a large group of supporters of President Trump traveled in a caravan through downtown Portland, Ore., which has seen nightly protests for three consecutive months.

The pro-Trump rally drew hundreds of trucks full of supporters into the city. At times, Trump supporters and counterprotesters clashed on the streets, with people shooting paintball guns from the beds of pickup trucks and protesters throwing objects back at them.

A video that purports to be of the shooting, taken from the far side of the street, showed a small group of people in the road outside what appears to be a parking garage. Gunfire erupts, and a man collapses in the street.

The man who was shot and killed was wearing a hat with the insignia of Patriot Prayer, a far-right group based in the Portland area that has clashed with protesters in the past.

The Portland Police Bureau said that officers heard reports of gunfire shortly before 9 p.m. and found a victim with a gunshot wound to the chest. It was determined that the victim had died. They did not release any information about a possible gunman.

“This violence is completely unacceptable, and we are working diligently to find and apprehend the individual or individuals responsible,” Police Chief Chuck Lovell said early Sunday.

Mr. Trump reiterated his call that the National Guard should be brought in to Portland, saying people want law and order.

“They want Safety & Security, and do NOT want to Defund our Police!” Mr. Trump tweeted on Sunday.

Chad Wolf, the acting secretary at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, said on the program “This Week” that all options were on the table in determining how the federal government might respond to the events in Portland.

At the scene Saturday night, police officers blocked off the road and medics attended to a person who appeared to have a chest wound.
Source

It didn't take long before the Anons on 4Chan identified the shooter:

Quote:The anonymous message board 4chan may have, once again, beat the media to identifying a violent rioter.

On Saturday night, a Portland Black Lives Matter militant shot and killed a member of the pro-Trump group Patriot Prayer.

Within minutes of the shooting, 4chan users got to work, and within hours… they had a name.

The message board quickly claimed that the shooter is Michael Reinoehl, 48, of Portland.

[Image: EgrFPVlWsAAdZq_?format=jpg&name=small]

The Nationalist Review wrote in their in-depth report, “the 48-year-old ‘professional snowboarder’ was previously featured on a Bloomberg promo for the riots where he described himself as part of the rioter’s security apparatus. Reinoehl touted his military experience and described events that led up to him receiving a bullet grazing on his arm. In the video, a neck tattoo identical to the shooter’s own tattoo is seen on his neck.”

Rioters in the city cheered and celebrated the murder by one of their peers.

For several hours, rumors were circulating online that a rioter had been killed by a supporter of President Donald Trump, but there was a big celebration when they found out it was actually the other way around.

“Everybody, I just got word. The person who died was a Patriot Prayer person,” the Black Lives Matter leader tells the excited crowd. “He was a f***ing Nazi. Our community held its own and took out the trash. I’m not going to shed any tears over a Nazi dying!”
(Highlights by me)

I'm too angry to add more. I think even RN would ban me if I spoke my mind right now.   tinyangry

See videos from the source page: Source
Celebrating taking a life. Pretty sad. These people are whacked in the head plain and simple.  minusculechairshot
I remember when a friend of mine who lived in Northern Ireland during the "troubles" told of a time he was at school in the religious education class when the teacher came in shouting "Thank you God, another bastard British solider dead"
Times change hate stays the same
Amazing. Listening to the MSM is like a class in propaganda. 

Far right wing.... peaceful protests... Trump this and Trump that...over and over. 

That is the theme and they will not budge from it. I can see this as a business model. No need for reporters or researchers. Pay a goober to watch Twitter and then just fill in the blanks of a prepared release. No need for context or details. 

And then the s*** h**** cheering someone (a "Nazi") died. Even better, one of their team did it. Obviously this is their goal. The whole thing is then sheltered by the MSM. 

tinyok tinyok tinyok tinyok tinyok
I’m having a hard time articulating my thoughts on this. When I first saw this my feelings went in several directions from confusion to anger and finally a little fear. 

I just can’t figure out what is wrong with these people. To celebrate the death of someone the way they are disgusts me. 

I’m afraid this is beginning of something much worse because there is going to be a breaking point. I think it’s gone too far for it to end without even more violence. I hope that I’m wrong.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:I'm too angry to add more. I think even RN would ban me if I spoke my mind right now.   [Image: tinyangry.png]

My Dear, dear Sweet and Gentle Mystic Wanderer.
You and anyone else that needs to Vent their Anger may do it here and have No Fear Of A Ban Hammer.
These Animals need to be rounded up in cattle cars and dumped in the Pacific Ocean and Drowned Like The Murdering Rats they Are.   
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-30-2020, 06:14 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:I'm too angry to add more. I think even RN would ban me if I spoke my mind right now.   [Image: tinyangry.png]

My Dear, dear Sweet and Gentle Mystic Wanderer.
You and anyone else that needs to Vent their Anger may do it here and have No Fear Of A Ban Hammer.
These Animals need to be rounded up in cattle cars and dumped in the Pacific Ocean and Drowned Like The Murdering Rats they Are.   
JMHO

tinylaughing I laughed when I read your description of me.  If you only knew the thoughts going through my mind about these people. No where near "sweet and gentle", I guarantee you that. 

I don't like the feelings these people's actions arouse in me. It's not who I am.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:I don't like the feelings these people's actions arouse in me. It's not who I am.

I know,,,, normally you are just our Own Sweet and Gentle Mystic Wanderer here in the Family of Rogue-Nation3.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-30-2020, 05:59 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I’m having a hard time articulating my thoughts on this. When I first saw this my feelings went in several directions from confusion to anger and finally a little fear.

I just can’t figure out what is wrong with these people. To celebrate the death of someone the way they are disgusts me.

I’m afraid this is beginning of something much worse because there is going to be a breaking point. I think it’s gone too far for it to end without even more violence. I hope that I’m wrong.

Explanation: You're not wrong ...

Quote:It may have been Camelot for Jack and Jacqueline, But on the Hugo Chavez highway filling up with gasoline, Little Donald Rumsfeld spies a rich lady who's crying, Over the luxuries disappointment so he walks over and he's trying, To sympathize with her but he thinks that he should warn her, To prepare to be bombed back into the stone-age.

Personal Disclosure: RIP Portland Trump Supporter! ... Your death whilst tragic ... feeds and waters the Tree of Liberty ... with the BLOOD of BOTH Patriots and Tyrants!

We all gotta die ... tis the way of the rotten world system of things ... just make your own death something worthwhile and as dignified as you can make it!

But some people gotta suffer before they die ... some people have to be CRUCIFIED!!!

So I strongly suggest that we arm ourselves to the teeth with bullets , bibles , beans and rice and brace for impact and bunker down between now and Nov2020 election ok.

Those are our weapons of choice ...

And by arming ourselves with the KJV Bible means that we have put on the Armor of God and started to utilize the weapon of Prayer! ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armor_of_God

Or we are all going to have to raise a little hell! ...

Legends Never Die! ... And so we pray ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifleman%27s_Creed

Quote:This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will ...
My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit ...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

@ Everybody ...

The deadliest weapon in the world is ... a hard heart!

So Show Me Your War Face! ... YARRRRRRGHLE!

Quote:Gunnery Sergeant Hartman : [Hartman gives a speech to the graduating recruits]  Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.

Quote:Gunnery Sergeant Hartman : Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

I've seen the future and it is MURDER! ...

Things are going to slide ... slide in all directions ... won't be nothing you can measure anymore! ...

Now you might say "BUT OL ... You just want it darker!" ...

If honesty and matter of fact plain speak don't enlighten you ... then yeah I want it darker eh ok.

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Here's the most detailed video I've seen so far:  https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/130...16226?s=20
This will get even worse and there's some quiet rumors going around that Trump might use the Insurrection Act !!  tinycool

Its obvious Democrat Authorities are holding back enforcement for a reason  tinyhuh

[Image: Diamond-and-Silk-sm.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-30-2020, 08:57 PM)xuenchen Wrote: This will get even worse and there's some quiet rumors going around that Trump might use the Insurrection Act !!  tinycool

Its obvious Democrat Authorities are holding back enforcement for a reason  tinyhuh

[Image: Diamond-and-Silk-sm.gif]

At the end of the Shadow Gate documentary, it tells why.  They want to get rid of real cops and bring in robot policemen. These robots would patrol the streets 24/7 and if anyone got out of line, ZAP! Welcome to the new world of Communism.
Oorah? Watching this train wreck unfold is chilling and fascinating. Your King is inciting these riots. This IS Donald Trumps America. If you are disgusted or afraid then at leastplace the credit where it belongs.
internet Agent Provocateur
Explanation: @"Mystic Wanderer" ...

Yeah? Well then I will just be MOAR Tactical!!!

Personal Disclosure: As for the insurrection act and robot police force ... I would NOT be surprised as all of those running for POTUS2020 are Supreme AUTHORITARIAN Assholes, Trump included.

Which law would that be OL? ...

Oh just "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness!" laws in the preamble of the US Constitution!

Now having said that ... I find Trump to be the MOST Libertarian of the lot of them and that is both remarkable and praiseworthy IMO.

But this thread is NOT about that crap ... it is about the murder of a Trump supporter in Portland Oregon.

The deceased Trump supporter ... went out in a Blaze of Glory! ...

His family should feel honored that he shed his blood for Freedom in the 2nd USA Civil War!

He paid more than his 'Buck 'O' Five' ...

And he was MARTYRED alive ... so that all the rest of us could survive and try avoid the rampant mindset of the NWO Hive!

He should be awarded at least the Purple Heart Medal posthumously IMHO!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

It's Just A Ride!
(08-30-2020, 09:28 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Oorah? Watching this train wreck unfold is chilling and fascinating. Your King is inciting these riots. This IS Donald Trumps America. If you are disgusted or afraid then at leastplace the credit where it belongs.

You must have listened to Ted Wheeler's speech. You sound just like him.  Everything that came out of his mouth was a lie, which the Left would realize if they only took a look elsewhere.

I can't help you. Your TDS is too strong. Some people are beyond reach, and you seem to be one of them.

The only true statement here is that Trump supporters drove to downtown Portland. The rest are lies, all of it.

(08-30-2020, 09:28 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Oorah? Watching this train wreck unfold is chilling and fascinating. Your King is inciting these riots. This IS Donald Trumps America. If you are disgusted or afraid then at leastplace the credit where it belongs.

Explanation: King???

Please watch this video first ...

Quote:Goodluck building your pansy assed mickey mouse loser country into an economic and political superpowered empire now!

And then now please watch this video next ...

So as you can plainly see that Trump is NOT our King .. he is merely the biggest Fuck You in the history of the entire world! ...

Personal Disclosure: AND He will be AGAIN! MAGA & KAGA! Make America Great Again & Keep America Great Always!!!

Love the flow ...

And I am still not tired of never coming down! ...

As for displaced and or misplaced anger ... well the scRHEEming coming from the left is the biggest sound of social justice warrior silence in the room when it comes to being compassionate towards others .. especially those that have died and shed their blood on the altar of the nation during this aweful warful conflict!

It may be Trumps America but he hasn't had an unfettered shot at making it truely great again.

Why is that???

Oh its the democrats in the lower house of congress that are stymying Trump at every chance and opportunity without a single care for any bipartisanship between the DNC and the RNC!

That is who and what has brought us all to the edge of doom here!

All because Orange Man Bad and that he resoundingly won in 2016 against ALL ODDS and it broke the leftistards minds!

However I do concede that the 'Buck Stops With ..." Trump as he is the leader of the entire USA and hence the leader of the FREE World.

It will be very interesting to see him lead us all out of this goddamned mess that he has been trying to fix since he became POTUS! I for one welcome his leadership in thsi time of crisis.

Thanks for posting your 2cents worth to this thread as it has allowed me to clear up some misgivings and misconstrued facts. minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!
(08-30-2020, 10:36 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote:

Explanation: King???

Please watch this video first ...

Quote:Goodluck building your pansy assed mickey mouse loser country into an economic and political superpowered empire now!

And then now please watch this video next ...

So as you can plainly see that Trump is NOT our King .. he is merely the biggest Fuck You in the history of the entire world! ...

tinycrying
Personal Disclosure: AND He will be AGAIN! MAGA & KAGA! Make America Great Again & Keep America Great Always!!!

Love the flow ...

And I am still not tired of never coming down! ...

As for displaced and or misplaced anger ... well the scRHEEming coming from the left is the biggest sound of social justice warrior silence in the room when it comes to being compassionate towards others .. especially those that have died and shed their blood on the altar of the nation during this aweful warful conflict!

It may be Trumps America but he hasn't had an unfettered shot at making it truely great again.

Why is that???

Oh its the democrats in the lower house of congress that are stymying Trump at every chance and opportunity without a single care for any bipartisanship between the DNC and the RNC!

That is who and what has brought us all to the edge of doom here!

All because Orange Man Bad and that he resoundingly won in 2016 against ALL ODDS and it broke the leftistards minds!

However I do concede that the 'Buck Stops With ..." Trump as he is the leader of the entire USA and hence the leader of the FREE World.

It will be very interesting to see him lead us all out of this goddamned mess that he has been trying to fix since he became POTUS! I for one welcome his leadership in thsi time of crisis.

Thanks for posting your 2cents worth to this thread as it has allowed me to clear up some misgivings and misconstrued facts. minusculebeercheers

Oh my gosh! Who knew? Thank you soooooooo much for the elucidation. I must go now and revamp
my twisted values and wash the remaining ignorance from my heretofore diseased mind.
Rainbow 
@"Antisthenes" wrote ...

Quote:Oh my gosh! Who knew? Thank you soooooooo much for the elucidation. I must go now and revamp

my twisted values and wash the remaining ignorance from my heretofore diseased mind.

Explanation: Congratulations .. you win the award for the most sarcastic post on RN3 this month!

Personal Disclosure: Please feel free to 'educate me' on where I might be wrong eh ok?

I for one did not call you or your mind diseased nor your values twisted at all. Those are merely your illusory 'ignorant' projections.

Do you have anything nice to say about this deceased AMERICAN Citizen and Civilian who seems to have gotten themselves killed in the crosshairs of a crossfire civil war 2.0 situation please?

Sure, since I can see that stepping over some conservatives freshly dead body ... to have a swing and a miss at Trump ... was very attractive position to be in! (Sarcasm!)

But I don't think that that move did you any favors as it just looks like rotten old spite to me.

Looking forward to your reply to this post and my question being answered hopefully and truthfully.

I suggest strongly that you kindly drop the victim mentality here and stop playing the victim card which has led to such an outburst as this thread is about a dead man and not you or me nor even Trump.

Can you respect that fact please?

Shining a rainbow on you anyway ok.

minusculebeercheers 

P.S. I was only trying to set the facts straight ok. Didn't mean to trigger you so hardcore. 

I'm sorry the facts dont support you here and that those same facts have hurt your feelings somehow BUT reality is short nasty and brutal and one had best be dealing with those set of facts head on and face them fully and understand what they really mean ... so that one can plan better and survive whats coming down the pipeline at all of us very quickly.

Cheers for making me think deeply and more broadly upon this tragic topic.

It's Just A Ride!
(08-30-2020, 11:58 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: @"Antisthenes" wrote ...

Quote:Oh my gosh! Who knew? Thank you soooooooo much for the elucidation. I must go now and revamp

Explanation: Congratulations .. you win the award for the most sarcastic post on RN3 this month!

Personal Disclosure: Please feel free to 'educate me' on where I might be wrong eh ok?

I for one did not call you or your mind diseased nor your values twisted at all. Those are merely your illusory 'ignorant' projections.

Do you have anything nice to say about this deceased AMERICAN Citizen and Civilian who seems to have gotten themselves killed in the crosshairs of a crossfire civil war 2.0 situation please?

Sure, since I can see that stepping over some conservatives freshly dead body ... to have a swing and a miss at Trump ... was very attractive position to be in! (Sarcasm!)

But I don't think that that move did you any favors as it just looks like rotten old spite to me.

Looking forward to your reply to this post and my question being answered hopefully and truthfully.

I suggest strongly that you kindly drop the victim mentality here and stop playing the victim card which has led to such an outburst as this thread is about a dead man and not you or me nor even Trump.

Can you respect that fact please?

Shining a rainbow on you anyway ok.

minusculebeercheers 

P.S. I was only trying to set the facts straight ok. Didn't mean to trigger you so hardcore. 

I'm sorry the facts dont support you here and that those same facts have hurt your feelings somehow BUT reality is short nasty and brutal and one had best be dealing with those set of facts head on and face them fully and understand what they really mean ... so that one can plan better and survive whats coming down the pipeline at all of us very quickly.

Cheers for making me think deeply and more broadly upon this tragic topic.

Hardly triggered by any of this nonsense. Your pretense is noted. You have all the answers and that is quite apparent. To address one of your queries, I no more respect this man nor care about his death than I do the two idiots in Kenosha that got themselves killed. A gene pool clearing seems to be in the works. If these people were home where they belonged, none of what transpired would have happened. Kool aid drinkers and rabble rousers from either side should take note. Cuz' hanging around angry fools with guns can be detrimental to your health. I predict more idiots will die soon and I won't give any concern over them either. None are heros. They're all stupid young men seeking adventure and trouble. Guising it in anything else, wrapping it in a flag or patriotism is pure nonsense. Do I have any sympathy? Yes. For their parents and whomever else was unfortunate enough to love them. You have two choices in this world, you can be smart or tough. If you're not one you generally need to be be the other.

As an aside, you havn't the ability to define me or negate me or shame me. This isn't my first rodeo and your blanket statements regarding my state of mind are jejune and insulting.
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-31-2020, 12:52 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 11:58 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote:
Quote:Oh my gosh! Who knew? Thank you soooooooo much for the elucidation. I must go now and revamp my twisted values and wash the remaining ignorance from my heretofore diseased mind.

Hardly triggered by any of this nonsense. 

That is the most unlikely thing apparent to others reading your responses 'round here.

Truthfully, I'd like to know where you folks are coming from.  I'm gonna tell ya, I must have some kind of mental block ... an incapacity to understand.  And, for a long time I thought I was a rational human being able to see both sides of any argument.  Might not agree with one (or more) ... but, I thought I could at least see where the other person was coming from.

I sometimes get stuck watching Judge Judy while drinking Scotch at a buddy's house.  You see the people on there (including Judge Judy) and can't for the life of ya figure out why they can be soooo stupid ... and stuck with their dumb-assed mentality of any given situation.  That, if they would just let go of their own ignorance, for a second ... and listen ... and look ... that they could calm down and move forward with their lives.  But, no.  I realize Judge Judy is more of a comedy routine sitting in judgement of the decline of our society than some fabrication of a legit court of law.  So many people ... do NOT!!

And this is how I see you TDSers.

I get it.  Donald Trump is a POS.  He's hardly an excuse for a human being.  There are probably 340,000,000 better candidates than Donald Trump.  So ... stop ... and listen.

The American people had a choice between President Trump (a relatively unkown) and Hillary Rotten Clinton (a known criminal and incorrigibly corrupt life-long politician).  So what if President Trump was elected?  I mean ... ya had 8 years of Barry Soetoro ... and he couldn't/didn't do anything good for the country.  Ain't that a tell?  Can't ya at least be happy for what you had?  Have ya gotta cry like a little effin' baby everyday for four fuggin' years 'cause you couldn't keep gettin' your way?  You've got AOC.  Lean into that!!

Why can't you just STFU and wait for the outcome of the upcoming election?  If President Trump loses, you're more than welcome to rub-it-in all ya want!!  Let's hope Biden can string a couple of coherent sentences together before Election Day.  I'll be satisfied with a string of words like, "I concede the election to President Trump."

/rant
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!