Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why I Don't Trust The Media
I have decide to lay low for a while.  I never should have broken my general rule of, no discussions of religion or politics with friends, family, or in polite company.

Online was a place I thought it might be safe to share some like and opposing views, but the internet has gone from being a battle ground to a staging theater.

Those that are actors, or play one on the internet, are not on the internet for civil conversation, camaraderie, or to learn.  The internet has become weaponized and it is hard to walk among the land mines without stepping on one.

I used to tell myself the internet was a productive way to spend my time waiting to be called. That may still be true, when I am catching up on my extended learning. There has been a sudden boom of free webinar classes and free access to a large number of online learning materials, since the shutdown, but I even have to take a break from formal learning on occasion. So a visit to the forums were a way to break the monotony, learn, and find a little pleasure from conversation with others.

I was wrong when I thought the environment had changed because of politics. Politics have always been a raw spot for some. Even as a child I would hear the elders rebuking each other about politics. What is going on today runs so much deeper than politics and it is hard to watch, so I have decided not to.

It is like watching a speeding train barreling down on a deaf child stuck on the tracks, that you can't reach. You can scream, you can yell, you can jump up and down, but you know they can't hear you, and they will not understand your gestures, but you keep doing it, hoping you will get through.

The media and the internet are amazingly efficient. So efficient, that the average person adamantly and vehemently believes they think independently and completely for themselves. They believe they know the truth when they hear it or see it. They believe they are independent thinkers and are discerning. They will not entertain the possibility they may be wrong, because we are a reactionary species, and when we see something, our brain overrides our conscience and we respond autonomously, even in our thinking. It is extremely hard to pull back from the precipice, and when ego gets involved, it is impossible for many.

I have noticed something that even when pointed out to others they can't see or don't want to see. We have been conditioned to believe what we see. We are conditioned to believe the eyes cannot lie. We are conditioned to believe if I see it with my own two eye, it has to be truth, and that is how they trapped us.

I ask you to pay very close attention to what you are shown. There are moments when we question what we see in the moment, because it is so outside of the expected or happened too fast. I encourage you to question everything you are shown, especially as if it comes from the media or the internet. As uncomfortable as it may be, they do control all that we hear and see.

This video may explain it better.

Then watch this and see if you can find Elmo. We can't keep believing that Lucy is going to let Charlie Brown kick that football..

There really is a war on for our minds. Alex Jones, got that right but the part he left out was that this also is a very necessary part, for the plan to be successful. We have to be at war with everything, ourselves, each other, our country, the world.  Divided is their master plan and they are winning. 

Please understand that this is not about politics. It is weapon that can be used to manipulate and control all that we see, think, feel or do. Politics are just a microscopic portion of what this is capable of.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-29-2020, 02:15 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I have decide to lay low for a while.  I never should have broken my general rule of, no discussions of religion or politics with friends, family, or in polite company.

Online was a place I thought it might be safe to share some like and opposing views, but the internet has gone from being a battle ground to a staging theater.

Those that are actors, or play one on the internet, are not on the internet for civil conversation, camaraderie, or to learn.  The internet has become weaponized and it is hard to walk among the land mines without stepping on one.

I used to tell myself the internet was a productive way to spend my time waiting to be called. That may still be true, when I am catching up on my extended learning. There has been a sudden boom of free webinar classes and free access to a large number of online learning materials, since the shutdown, but I even have to take a break from formal learning on occasion. So a visit to the forums were a way to break the monotony, learn, and find a little pleasure from conversation with others.

I was wrong when I thought the environment had changed because of politics. Politics have always been a raw spot for some. Even as a child I would hear the elders rebuking each other about politics. What is going on today runs so much deeper than politics and it is hard to watch, so I have decided not to.

It is like watching a speeding train barreling down on a deaf child stuck on the tracks, that you can't reach. You can scream, you can yell, you can jump up and down, but you know they can't hear you, and they will not understand your gestures, but you keep doing it, hoping you will get through.

The media and the internet are amazingly efficient. So efficient, that the average person adamantly and vehemently believes they think independently and completely for themselves. They believe they know the truth when they hear it or see it. They believe they are independent thinkers and are discerning. They will not entertain the possibility they may be wrong, because we are a reactionary species, and when we see something, our brain overrides our conscience and we respond autonomously, even in our thinking. It is extremely hard to pull back from the precipice, and when ego gets involved, it is impossible for many.

I have noticed something that even when pointed out to others they can't see or don't want to see. We have been conditioned to believe what we see. We are conditioned to believe the eyes cannot lie. We are conditioned to believe if I see it with my own two eye, it has to be truth, and that is how they trapped us.

I ask you to pay very close attention to what you are shown. There are moments when we question what we see in the moment, because it is so outside of the expected or happened too fast. I encourage you to question everything you are shown, especially as if it comes from the media or the internet. As uncomfortable as it may be, they do control all that we hear and see.

This video may explain it better.

Then watch this and see if you can find Elmo. We can't keep believing that Lucy is going to let Charlie Brown kick that football..

There really is a war on for our minds. Alex Jones, got that right but the part he left out was that this also is a very necessary part, for the plan to be successful. We have to be at war with everything, ourselves, each other, our country, the world.  Divided is their master plan and they are winning. 

Please understand that this is not about politics. It is weapon that can be used to manipulate and control all that we see, think, feel or do. Politics are just a microscopic portion of what this is capable of.

Its a hell of a lot worse than you think
(08-29-2020, 03:00 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its a hell of a lot worse than you think

I know you are right. It used to be hard for me to understand why so many have the eyes, but refuse to see, and have ears but refuse to hear. 

I wondered for years how they were going to pull off Project Blue Beam. Too many people were woke, so I thought. Even if they were to try it, us woke folk would show them that is was fake and their plan would turn to dust.

I was wrong. So very wrong.

• minusculebeercheers 

(08-29-2020, 03:39 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 03:00 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its a hell of a lot worse than you think

I know you are right. It used to be hard for me to understand why so many have the eyes, but refuse to see, and have ears but refuse to hear. 

I wondered for years how they were going to pull off Project Blue Beam. Too many people were woke, so I thought. Even if they were to try it, us woke folk would show them that is was fake and their plan would turn to dust.

I was wrong. So very wrong.

A hard time for me was when I understood "there is no voice so loud that can be heard by people who do not want to hear"
If you had started listening to Q from the beginning, before "they" started the smear campaigns against them, you would see the truth. Of course, they had to include some disinformation because the enemy was watching the board too. They had to confuse them about what the plan was. Q told us this up front.
But, the thing about Q was, it opened people's minds to stop believing the MSM and do our own research, and I can tell you there are some amazing Anons out there that dug deep, found articles from years ago that connected the dots to what is happening now. No way to debunk it.

I just recently came across the movie titled, What They Don't Want You To See

https://www.bitchute.com/video/w79RsPEIaNvw/

This movie shows two whistle blowers who tell what they learned while having access to technology we didn't even know they had.

Watch it, then go watch Tore Says channel on You Tube. She is one of the whistle blowers in the documentary. I've learned so much more listening to her than I even learned following Q.

Take this time off the internet to learn what is REALLY going on. Once your eyes are open, you will see.
(08-29-2020, 04:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Take this time off the internet to learn what is REALLY going on. Once your eyes are open, you will see.

I will watch the videos you suggested. I already watched "What They Don't Want You To See".

I don't put a lot of trust in Q, supposed whistle blowers, that are still whistling, or supposed insiders, and influencers.

My eyes are plenty open, and I see a lot more than even I want to see. I had the opportunity to work within the system, for a while. I learned the hard way, that you have few free choices within the system, and even fewer ways out. 

I also found out there are no true good guys alive in the system, that have any true power. You have those that are just not as bad as the ones you think of as bad guys. I worked in the heart of Satan's den. I thought I was winning. I realized far too late that all I was doing was keeping him appeased by feeding him bits of my own flesh, until I had no flesh left.

I don't want it to look like I am trying to push or sell anything. I don't support any political group. I don't trust those that are running the government. I don't trust big business in any form. I have no desire to change what people think, feel or believe.

I do have a problem with deception, and we are drowning in it. It breaks my heart, and also hardens it, when I see what this deliberate and calculated deception is doing to us, and the world. I have given up any expectation for change. Not until we are all digging in through the ashes, trying to salvage tiny memories of a time we did not cherish or protect.  A time that will be just tall tales told by those that survived, never being sure if they were blessed or cursed, and in reality, maybe both.

• minusculebeercheers 

Media propaganda manipulation has been around as long as media has been around.

The 20th Century brought the best of the propaganda machines.

Hollywood the most influential.

Movies, and TV shows are the most used (especially prime time TV).

"Special Effects" are the official tools used and sure makes things look "real" tinycool
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-29-2020, 06:25 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Media propaganda manipulation has been around as long as media has been around.

The 20th Century brought the best of the propaganda machines.

Hollywood the most influential.

Movies, and TV shows are the most used (especially prime time TV).

"Special Effects" are the official tools used and sure makes things look "real" tinycool

Even at its base level, wordage-with-emphasis is the daily main tool.
I've seen the BBC state one thing and during their narrative, prove the theme is all
imaginary and reliant on the viewer's fears.

My old tale -one that I've told many times on RN, is when a Graphic Artist approached me
to request a poster to be output on some machinery I'd been trained on. I'd known him
for years and when I called-up the poster, it announced that the readers of the newspaper
where I was working believed it's information-gathering was only worth 42 percent.
(My numbers may be a little off, this was over twenty years ago!)

I looked at the G. Artist and said "only 42?" He smiled and said "well, change it".
I countered that my software was different to his and he just nodded and went away.
He returned later with the number increased to fifty-something percent.

There was no survey, it was all just made-up. Look at something from a certain angle and
you can write anything that can be a vehicle to hide one's agenda in.
Smear Merchants.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-29-2020, 06:00 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 04:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Take this time off the internet to learn what is REALLY going on. Once your eyes are open, you will see.

I will watch the videos you suggested. I already watched "What They Don't Want You To See".

I don't put a lot of trust in Q, supposed whistle blowers, that are still whistling, or supposed insiders, and influencers.

My eyes are plenty open, and I see a lot more than even I want to see. I had the opportunity to work within the system, for a while. I learned the hard way, that you have few free choices within the system, and even fewer ways out. 

I also found out there are no true good guys alive in the system, that have any true power. You have those that are just not as bad as the ones you think of as bad guys. I worked in the heart of Satan's den. I thought I was winning. I realized far too late that all I was doing was keeping him appeased by feeding him bits of my own flesh, until I had no flesh left.

I don't want it to look like I am trying to push or sell anything. I don't support any political group. I don't trust those that are running the government. I don't trust big business in any form. I have no desire to change what people think, feel or believe.

I do have a problem with deception, and we are drowning in it. It breaks my heart, and also hardens it, when I see what this deliberate and calculated deception is doing to us, and the world. I have given up any expectation for change. Not until we are all digging in through the ashes, trying to salvage tiny memories of a time we did not cherish or protect.  A time that will be just tall tales told by those that survived, never being sure if they were blessed or cursed, and in reality, maybe both.

I watched a live stream last night with RedPill78's guest. She was running for Congress, but they black-balled her because she is in a wheelchair.  She is starting a new party. I don't see President Trump as a Republican or Democrat. He is surrounded by enemies on both sides. Maybe he will usher in the new party after the swamp gets drained?
Have hope!

Ann Vandersteel also has a great video interview with Bill Benny and one of the whistle blowers from the documentary. Just add it to your list.
Tore shared part of this video and discussed it in her video from last night too.

Start at the 17:00 mark.

I tried, but I could only do 45 minutes of watching "Tore Says", the one dated August 26th.  

I thought she was different listening to her for the first five minutes, or so. Then she started demonstrating exactly what she was warning against. 

She warned of how you can't trust the media or other influencers, but you can trust her influence, and the government is evil, corrupt, and against you, but not "this" President. 

To me little truths thrown in with a lot of untruths, is still deception.

I know you are strongly supportive of our present President and extremely trusting. It may be that life experiences have made me jaded, but I don't see how he can be exempt from the powers of those that are in control. Unless it is part of their plan.

But I don't expect you to listen to anyone that would tell you different. I just want the miracle of a world where disagreeing, does not have to be disagreeable.

• minusculebeercheers 

This edited video is very convincing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tinycool tinybigeyes

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-29-2020, 11:07 PM)xuenchen Wrote: This edited video is very convincing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tinycool tinybigeyes

OMG! That's funny!   tinylaughing 

Giantlaughingatyou
You are too funny. 

At least that video didn't try to pretend it was real. It was quite honest in its message. 

It is those videos they post all over the media and the internet, declaring them to be truth, when they have been manipulated, skewed, or constructed, to deceive. 

Those are the ones that I have trouble with.

• minusculebeercheers