Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden should not debate Trump
That's right.

I said it.

Biden should not debate Donald Trump.

I am siding with Pelosi and the rest of the leftists.   

Biden should only take softball questions from leftist news organizations that are heavily edited and spliced.

He should only do pre-recorded interviews and statements.

Sorry fellow freedom fighters, but I'm "sidin' with Biden.

Biden has got a lock on this election anyway, so there's no need for Biden to even do anything.  He should just sit the last 3 months out.  Relax, enjoy the victory.  Plan for the future.

If anyone wants to Tweet this, feel free.

I'm not ashamed to be saying this either, I will own what I say.

-Beez

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Subscribing to this thread and bookmarking so I can come back and cram those words down your throat after Trump wins by a landslide.

mediumbiggrin 

Giantlaughingatyou
@"beez" 
I'm going to agree with you on this. Biden will win (with a little help from a thing called "mail in ballots") if he will just stay in his basement and read and record the speeches the DNC's writers spoon feed him.

If the idiot follows through and actually debates Trump on live television many will see that his mind has gone to Jello and no amount of voter fraud will be able to make up the difference in the election results.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(08-28-2020, 11:33 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"beez" 
I'm going to agree with you on this. Biden will win (with a little help from a thing called "mail in ballots") if he will just stay in his basement and read and record the speeches the DNC's writers spoon feed him.

If the idiot follows through and actually debates Trump on live television many will see that his mind has gone to Jello and no amount of voter fraud will be able to make up the difference in the election results.

Biden won't win and any debate would be so contrived and manipulated, it'd actually help him.

I say side with the evil left on this issue and watch his support base shrink, watch him get even more flustered with the canned speeches and fake interviews.

The democrats are in a no-win situation.  If they push debates, Biden loses.

If they ignore debates, Biden loses.

The only way Biden will even possibly win is with massive fraud and that's entirely possible.
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-28-2020, 11:12 PM)beez Wrote: That's right.

I said it.

Biden should only take softball questions from leftist news organizations that are heavily edited and spliced.

Biden has got a lock on this election anyway, so there's no need for Biden to even do anything.  He should just sit the last 3 months out.  Relax, enjoy the victory.  Plan for the future.

-Beez

tinybiggrin
Have you been drinking your bathwater again?
(08-29-2020, 12:11 AM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 11:12 PM)beez Wrote: That's right.

I said it.

-Beez

tinybiggrin
Have you been drinking your bathwater again?

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Nope.  (not yet)

Just trying to "help" my fellow leftists in their support of Biden not talking.

I'm sure it'll do wonders for Biden when people vote.

tinyangry
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-28-2020, 11:37 PM)beez Wrote:

Biden won't win and any debate would be so contrived and manipulated, it'd actually help him.

I say side with the evil left on this issue and watch his support base shrink, watch him get even more flustered with the canned speeches and fake interviews.

The only way Biden will even possibly win is with massive fraud and that's entirely possible.
Alrighty then, I read your first post on this thread and thought to myself that you had your sarcasm font going there. Or the beers I’ve already drunk are making me stupid. You almost made me choke on my beer at your first post, LOL!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
@"ChiefD" 

tinylaughing tinyhuh tinybiggrin tinyangry
-Abraham Lincoln
Quote: The only way Biden will even possibly win is with massive fraud and that's entirely possible

It's this kind of talk that scares the crap out of me. An excuse for all the armchair warriors to rise up and break out their basement arsenal and go get em' some justice.....oh yeah...the stupidity and testosterone is gonna be thick, hot and heavy on the 4th. Yesiree....
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-29-2020, 01:22 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
Quote:  The only way Biden will even possibly win is with massive fraud and that's entirely possible  

It's this kind of talk that scares the crap out of me. An excuse for all the armchair warriors to rise up and break out their basement arsenal  and go get em' some justice.....oh yeah...the stupidity and testosterone is gonna be thick, hot and heavy on the 4th. Yesiree....

I'm too slow, old, broken, beaten down. . . . to get out of my armchair.

tinybighuh
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-29-2020, 01:22 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
Quote:  The only way Biden will even possibly win is with massive fraud and that's entirely possible  

It's this kind of talk that scares the crap out of me. An excuse for all the armchair warriors to rise up and break out their basement arsenal  and go get em' some justice.....oh yeah...the stupidity and testosterone is gonna be thick, hot and heavy on the 4th. Yesiree....

Yep. Those evil right wingers are gonna come burn your city down.

Be ready, it's gonna be like nothing you've ever seen before. Fire everywhere.
I am utterly at a loss here.

It should be obvious to the most casual observer that Biden has not a snowball's chance in hell of winning a fair fight, a fair debate, or a fair election. I am very confused as to why pointing out the obvious is "scary". Granted, I don't scare easily, but I have never in my life, even as a child, been frightened by the obvious facts.

I mean, does the Left REALLY want their elections to be determined by fraud? Is TDS THAT strong in the Left, that they would not rise up against a stolen election as long as it was stolen from the Evil Orange Man?

How will they fare when the Right finds out stolen elections are an acceptable thing to the Left then?

My Dear Old Dad shot a guy once for offering to buy his vote for a drink of liquor. He allowed as how votes were not for sale, and elections ought to be fair. I have to agree with him on that point.

@"Beez" - Can't we just shoot FROM our armchairs? I know I can, but I don't know why I would - they'll never get across the moat to get to me anyhow! Once I blow up the drawbridge, it's game over for 'em!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-29-2020, 05:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I am utterly at a loss here.

It should be obvious to the most casual observer that Biden has not a snowball's chance in hell of winning a fair fight, a fair debate, or a fair election. I am very confused as to why pointing out the obvious is "scary". Granted, I don't scare easily, but I have never in my life, even as a child, been frightened by the obvious facts.

@"Beez" - Can't we just shoot FROM our armchairs? I know I can, but I don't know why I would - they'll never get across the moat to get to me anyhow! Once I blow up the drawbridge, it's game over for 'em!

And that's if the crows on the ramparts don't get them first.
(08-29-2020, 05:18 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:

The crows have lately had their hands full keeping the bears away.

No shit, on the day I moved in here a couple of weeks ago, a momma bear and her two cubs crossed the moat at the bridge and headed off into the woods through the corner of the compound. We could track their progress up the mountain because they upset the crows, and crows can be very vocal when they are upset.

You know, I've been debating with myself about posting a satellite photo of my new digs, just in case folks think I'm bullshitting about it...

I ain't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-29-2020, 05:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 05:18 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:

The crows have lately had their hands full keeping the bears away.

No shit, on the day I moved in here a couple of weeks ago, a momma bear and her two cubs crossed the moat at the bridge and headed off into the woods through the corner of the compound. We could track their progress up the mountain because they upset the crows, and crows can be very vocal when they are upset.

You know, I've been debating with myself about posting a satellite photo of my new digs, just in case folks think I'm bullshitting about it...

I ain't.

If I were you, I would keep my location as private as possible.
Quote:
Yep. Those evil right wingers are gonna come burn your city down.

Be ready, it's gonna be like nothing you've ever seen before. Fire everywhere

"Talk, talk, talk: the utter and heartbreaking stupidity of words."
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-28-2020, 11:37 PM)beez Wrote:

Whew !! For a moment there Old Beezer I thought you had gone to the dark side !!
tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

[Image: f3EM5MA.gif]
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-29-2020, 06:36 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
Quote:
Yep. Those evil right wingers are gonna come burn your city down.

Be ready, it's gonna be like nothing you've ever seen before. Fire everywhere  

"Talk, talk, talk: the utter and heartbreaking stupidity of words."

Indeed...
Ah, Biden [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1hfnby.gif&f=1&nofb=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]