Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just a few thoughts... could be the makings of a theory
As the hubs and I sit watching the "protesters" hurling fireworks and water bottles at the police in Wisconsin something that has been tickling the back of my brain for a while has now started inching its way to the front of my idea processes. The tickling started earlier today after watching a Youtube video that briefly touched on 5G. In the video it mentioned a flock of birds that had been seen circling a 5G tower and attacking it, pulling apart wiring and sensors with their beaks and behaving strangely aggressive- like they were on some kind of mission.

For several years I have been telling anyone who will listen that we are being programmed, and many agree with that thought. 

For over 30 years medical professionals have been prescribing powerful psychoactive meds like candy. Normal behaviors are classified as mental illness. "You're not sad, you're depressed. Here, these pills will fix it." "You're not nervous, you have anxiety. Take these pills." "Your child doesn't need to get more physical activity, they have ADHD. Give them these pills." "You're not just being a bitch because people let you get away with it, you are bipolar. Take these pills." Three decades of a huge chunk of our population on psyche meds. many who have been on powerful mind drugs their entire lives.

Social media has exacerbated the situation. People compete for bragging rights on having the most mental illness. Who would have thought popularity would depend on how many mental illnesses you can claim? And why doesn't the government do anything to curtail the mass over prescribing of psychiatric meds?  The answer, in my opinion, is that with the majority on meds not only are people more controllable but more importantly easily programmed. That is where the politically controlled MSM comes in.

In the past we were protected by law from the news being used for propaganda, then the Obama administration changed all of that. Since then we no longer receive "just the facts" as in days of old. All news is editorialized and twisted until it is all nearly tabloid fodder. The news networks (at the insistence of their highly political owners and station managers) create polarization and many times even goad people into action on purpose. People who have been on psyche meds are highly susceptible to suggestion and that fact is being exploited by these networks and the politicians they are in bed with. Even those not on the drugs but who are susceptible to peer pressure or weak minded can be exploited similarly because who really wants to be shunned because they don't agree with the propaganda of the day- wouldn't want people to say you're a bad person after all. 

So now we have miilions of people susceptible to programming and the television and internet propaganda twisting their ideas of right and wrong. "If you don't side with the protesters you're racist and a bad person." And so they protest. Criminals start using the protests to start looting, carjacking, etc. But what about those who are not criminals? Why do they keep acting angrier and angrier and becoming increasingly violent? George Soros can't be paying them all! 

And then it hit me: 5G

I haven't really paid much attention to 5G conspiracies. I don't use high dollar phones, most of my internet use is at home on my laptop- so the subject didn't really interest me... until right before I started this thread. Watching those protesters becoming angrier and angrier and becoming more agitated, goading the police. Knowing that if they kept escalating the police would be forced to act and that they were intentionally putting their lives in danger. We have seen this same sort of behavior over and over again recently. Why are they so aggressive?

Where are the majority of riots occurring? Big cities
Where are the most up and running 5G towers? Big cities
Where are the strongest 5G signals? The downtown areas of big cities
What part of the city are the riots starting in? The downtown area

It is my opinion that we have been drugged with powerful psychoactive drugs to make us more susceptible to programming and social shaming. People have been brain washed and peer pressured into acting irrationally and then to drive the insanity home 5G signal waves are being used to instigate severe aggressive behavior.  The plots or reasons why this is being done is another matter for another time. The point is that it is being done at all.

Think it sounds crazy? If the signal from a 5G tower can cause a flock of birds to circle, attack and destroy as a unit what makes you think it can't do the same to humans? Isn't that the same thing they are doing? The only difference is that the birds don't have media programming them to aim that aggression in a particular direction. JMHO
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(08-26-2020, 05:06 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Think it sounds crazy? If the signal from a 5G tower can cause a flock of birds to circle, attack and destroy as a unit what makes you think it can't do the same to humans? Isn't that the same thing they are doing? The only difference is that the birds don't have media programming them to aim that aggression in a particular direction. JMHO

There is nothing good about 5G. The next move is free Wi-Fi  globally. Now for someone that lives in the woods, and pays a ridiculous amount of money monthly for lousy and sketchy service, that should sound great. But when it also means an invitation into your home and the lost of any semblance of privacy, I can't get on that band wagon.

I agree. We have been conditioned to believe there is pill for everything that ails you, and that social media is your 101 primer fix for every problem in the world. Real, imagined, or constructed, there is some prophet, guru, genius, or a common variety influencer, that has the answers and cures for everything. 

The internet is the world's panacea. The only problem is, it is also going to lead to its destruction. The machine revolution was supposed to make life easier so we could enjoy life more. We have become slaves to the machines. Our lives are not easier, and joy is becoming a hope, not a promise.

5G is just another step towards our demise.  Even the birds of the sky are smarter than we are.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-26-2020, 05:06 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: If the signal from a 5G tower can cause a flock of birds to circle, attack and destroy as a unit what makes you think it can't do the same to humans?

Interesting.

I don't live in a 5G signal area, but my phone does 5G.  When I drive up to Looterville, I see the signal service switch over to 5G.

I have to admit, it makes me giggle when I notice.

Best to K-Dog!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I've been preaching basically the same theory for the last five years or more @"GeauxHomeLittleD".

I have two pyramid things sitting in my living room that are supposed to break down the harmful waves emitted by 5G.
One right next to the router, and another next to the couch/recliner where I watch t.v.  I even have a pendant that I wear around my neck when I have to leave the house.

People might call me paranoid; I call me SAFE (just in case).