Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests
(08-26-2020, 08:13 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 08:00 PM)Snarl Wrote: And now two people are dead ...  this time in WI.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-s...olice-blm/

The cops let the shooter walk off the scene.  An update says that he's been arrested in Illinois.

Whatevahs ... he was running and being chased ... and then some dude attacked him with a skateboard.  All things considered, shooter dude was maintaining composure.

It got more and more dangerous.  More and more violent.  And now deadly.

Shooter was a kool aid drinking 17 year old blue lives matter vigilante knucklebead that   has stolen two lives and gets to spend the rest of his stupid life in prison breaking his parents hearts and costing Wisconsin tax payers untold millions housing his sad carcass till they take him out in a box. Mission accomplished.

This land is going to be such a hellhole on Nov. 4th. The kool-aiders of either variety will be out looking for justice for their side and lots of people are going to die and possibly worse. All because the orange man knows divisive dissension creates chaos and that pandomonium is his friend. Sad day. More to come. Soon.

Fair enough, but well meaning platitudes will not keep me from firing upon attackers, regardless of ideologies, and I see no reason he should have to subject himself to a beating, either.

From where I sit, the best means of keeping me from shooting at them is for them not to attack. Should they do so anyhow, I am content to let a jury of my peers sort it out. No amount of slogans, platitudes, or video cameras will prevent me from defending myself in the moment when there is a threat. Juries can sort it out later, if they still exist by then.

Better he "steal two lives" than to allow them to steal his without a fight.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-27-2020, 03:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a breakdown of the timeline from the shooting.  It is from Info Wars, which I stopped watching a few years ago, but they have the best footage and breakdown that I've seen so far.

Oh, by the way, did you all see that the official cause of death for George Floyd was an overdose of drugs? He was dying before the cop ever put his knee on his neck. That's why he was saying, "I can't breath" long before they ever had him on the ground.
Not saying this practice doesn't need to stop, but it wasn't the cop's fault he died.

On to the shooting video:  https://twitter.com/triton37/status/1298...52704?s=20

Watch it if you want to know what really happened.

What overwhelmingly comes back to me every time I view it is some white guy who has just shot and killed someone walking unfettered down the street as police gaze on. If that same chunky little badass white biy had been black, he would surely be on a slab in the local morgue.

Watching that meme of that young kid walk down that street while the police stood there doing nothing will be etched in my mind forever.

It is quite fascinating how humans view things. If I sit across from you and put my hand up and ask you to describe in detail what you see you will tell me fingerprints and lines yet I see fingernails and a smooth surface. Nothing like what you see or describe. And yet we're both clearly staring at a hand. The nuance and perspective changes everything.

What black people see in the footage, though the same as what you've just viewed paints a very different picture than that ofyour perspective. Confirmation bias is a very heady and intoxicating thing.
internet Agent Provocateur
Quote:Fair enough, but well meaning platitudes will not keep me from firing upon attackers, regardless of ideologies, and I see no reason he should have to subject himself to a beating, either.

Platitudes indeed....that little brat should have been at home playing minute man for his own State and not engaging in adventurist vigilantism. The point has been missed. He went in search of a problem and he has certainly found it. Stupid child.
(08-27-2020, 07:28 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
Quote:Fair enough, but well meaning platitudes will not keep me from firing upon attackers, regardless of ideologies, and I see no reason he should have to subject himself to a beating, either.  

Platitudes indeed....that little brat should have been at home playing minute man for his own State and not engaging in adventurist vigilantism. The point has been  missed. He went in search of a problem and he has certainly found it. Stupid child.

Again, fair enough. If folks don't want me shooting at them, then they ought not bring rocks and bottles to hurl at a "peaceful" protest, and they ought not to chase me and run me down if I'm leaving. Doing otherwise is a threat, and will be dealt with.

As I said before, the best way to prevent gunshots is to not invade a place and become violent in the first place. If you ain't there, they can't shoot you.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-27-2020, 07:24 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 03:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a breakdown of the timeline from the shooting.  It is from Info Wars, which I stopped watching a few years ago, but they have the best footage and breakdown that I've seen so far.

Oh, by the way, did you all see that the official cause of death for George Floyd was an overdose of drugs? He was dying before the cop ever put his knee on his neck. That's why he was saying, "I can't breath" long before they ever had him on the ground.
Not saying this practice doesn't need to stop, but it wasn't the cop's fault he died.

On to the shooting video:  https://twitter.com/triton37/status/1298...52704?s=20

What overwhelmingly comes back to me every time I view it is some white guy who has just shot and killed someone walking unfettered down the street as police gaze on. If that same chunky little badass white biy had been black, he would surely be on a slab in the local morgue.

Watching that meme of that young kid walk down that street while the  police stood there doing nothing will be etched in my mind forever.

It is quite fascinating how humans view things. If I sit across from you and put my hand up and ask you to describe in detail what you see you will tell me fingerprints and lines yet I see fingernails and a smooth surface. Nothing like what you see or describe. And yet we're both clearly staring at a hand. The nuance and perspective changes everything.

What black people see in the footage, though the same as what you've just viewed paints a very different picture than that ofyour perspective. Confirmation bias is a very heady and intoxicating thing.

What police?  I didn't see any police until the guy that did the shooting called them himself.  Apparently they didn't realize he was the shooter until he turned himself in.  I don't know if he was arrested on the scene, or later.
The news reports saying he fled to another state was fake news... again.

If you see more videos of him earlier, you'll see that he is a good guy. He was there helping to clean graffiti off the buildings earlier in the day, and he wanted to help protect the buildings from the rioters that night.
He was even heard on video telling them he was on their side as long as they protested the government, but not to harm the buildings. He had a medic bag to help others who may have gotten hurt with him.

The MSM is portraying him as the bad guy; he's not. He had every right to defend himself from the attackers. They also have a "right not to back down" law in that state someone who lives there said.

If someone hits me in the side of the head with a skateboard and I have a gun, I'm going to shoot them. If someone comes at me with a gun in their hand and points it at me, I'm going to shoot them first. That's what he did.
(08-27-2020, 08:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Watching that meme of that young kid walk down that street while the  police stood there doing nothing will be etched in my mind forever.

What police?  I didn't see any police until the guy that did the shooting called them himself.  Apparently they didn't realize he was the shooter until he turned himself in.  I don't know if he was arrested on the scene, or later.

If you see more videos of him earlier, you'll see that he is a good guy. He was there helping to clean graffiti off the buildings earlier in the day, and he wanted to help protect the buildings from the rioters that night.
He was even heard on video telling them he was on their side as long as they protested the government, but not to harm the buildings. He had a medic bag to help others who may have gotten hurt with him.

The MSM is portraying him as the bad guy; he's not. He had every right to defend himself from the attackers. They also have a "right not to back down" law in that state someone who lives there said.

If someone hits me in the side of the head with a skateboard and I have a gun, I'm going to shoot them. If someone comes at me with a gun in their hand and points it at me, I'm going to shoot them first. That's what he did.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...nosha.html
I know....fake news....
(08-27-2020, 08:36 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

I know....fake news....

I've seen the news articles. Your point?  Are you saying he shot these people because he attended a Trump rally and supports police?

Watch the video footage for yourself in the link I provided. Well, I guess that won't work.  I see twitter has suspended that account.

Imagine that! Anytime someone posts the truth, they get suspended because it goes against the MSM narrative.  smalltappingfoot
(08-27-2020, 08:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I know....fake news....

I've seen the news articles. Your point?  Are you saying he shot these people because he attended a Trump rally and supports police?

Watch the video footage for yourself in the link I provided. Well, I guess that won't work.  I see twitter has suspended that account.

Imagine that! Anytime someone posts the truth, they get suspended because it goes against the MSM narrative.  smalltappingfoot

The truth? Your truth.Junior is in jail for Capital Murder in Donald Trumps America. He was carrying in a State that minors don't have that privelege. Obviously for good reason. This stupid child is going to prison beause of President Trumps inciteful rhetoric and no spin will save him. He's a puppet and it's a horrible waste on every single level.
(08-27-2020, 10:24 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

I know....fake news....

The truth? Your truth.Junior is in jail for Capital Murder in Donald Trumps America. He was carrying in a State that minors don't have that privelege. Obviously for good reason. This stupid child is going to prison beause of President Trumps inciteful rhetoric and no spin will save him. He's a puppet and it's a horrible waste on every single level.

No he isn't. He's in jail for homicide. Unless WI follows different law than the rest of the US, that means the type of homicide - whether murder, manslaughter, or justifiable has not yet been determined. In the end, it doesn't much matter - he's alive to BE in jail, and two of his assailants aren't. I'm just amazed he had to shoot 3 of them before the rest could figure out that they were urgently needed elsewhere... but maybe I'm just crediting rioters with a degree of smarts they simply don't posses.

(08-27-2020, 11:00 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

I know....fake news....

No he isn't. He's in jail for homicide. Unless WI follows different law than the rest of the US, that means the type of homicide - whether murder, manslaughter, or justifiable has not yet been determined. In the end, it doesn't much matter - he's alive to BE in jail, and two of his assailants aren't. I'm just amazed he had to shoot 3 of them before the rest could figure out that they were urgently needed elsewhere... but maybe I'm just crediting rioters with a degree of smarts they simply don't posses.

I apologize for my error. He is in fact jailed for homocide.
(08-27-2020, 11:37 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: I apologize for my error. He is in fact jailed for homocide.

I applaud your candor. It speaks well to you integrity and honesty.

(08-27-2020, 11:37 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 11:00 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

I know....fake news....

I apologize for my error. He is in fact jailed for homocide.

Might have been a different story if he was in this county

'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Better late than never....

Kyle Rittenhouse charged with murder in Kenosha shootings that killed 2

Illinois and Wisconsin both prohibit open carry of hand guns and long guns by any Individual under 18 years of age.
(08-30-2020, 07:05 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Better late than never....

Illinois and Wisconsin both prohibit open carry of hand guns and long guns by any Individual under 18 years of age.

That kid has a constitutionally guaranteed right to keep and bear arms.  If I was on his jury, whatever law they're charging him with breaking ... is nullified.

Too easy.  ... And, the courts are damned careful about The People standing up to bullshit laws.  This kid should be demanding his trial take place next week.
You better run!
(08-30-2020, 07:05 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Better late than never....

§246. Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Source
A 17 year old alone on the streets with a gun is not something im happy with. Also when facing a crowd like that you never let yourself get isolated from your team, and your team should never let it happen
(08-30-2020, 05:50 PM)Wallfire Wrote: A 17 year old alone on the streets with a gun is not something im happy with. Also when facing a crowd like that you never let yourself get isolated from your team, and your team should never let it happen

I'm not happy that his parents allowed him to participate in the militia at his young age either, but it is what it is, and now we are where we are.

I was also wondering what happened to the others he was with earlier?  No mention of them in any news articles.
Trump Supporter Executed in the Street

[Image: Comments.png][url=https://ibb.co/TYdBBKp][/url]
You better run!
(08-30-2020, 06:18 PM)Snarl Wrote: Trump Supporter Executed in the Street

[Image: Comments.png][url=https://ibb.co/TYdBBKp][/url]

I've noticed Tim has been leaning more to the Right lately.  He used to be more left-leaning.  At least it shows he has some common sense.  He has a huge following, so I hope he can sway some opinions on the Left.
(08-30-2020, 06:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 06:18 PM)Snarl Wrote: Trump Supporter Executed in the Street

I've noticed Tim has been leaning more to the Right lately.  He used to be more left-leaning.  At least it shows he has some common sense.  He has a huge following, so I hope he can sway some opinions on the Left.

He thinks his way through what he's taking in.  I think the left has tuned-out any chance of sanity.

If the shooting starts in earnest, the lefties (and anyone who has sponsored their non-sense) is gonna pay out in blood.  I don't expect any airfields to be operating.  They'll block access to arsenals of military weapons.  Probably shut down the cops too.  If, that is, they've got anyone versed in military leadership on their planning committee.  Shut down the electrical grid ... go in ... exterminate ... gather intel ... round up the instigators and financiers (I'm looking at you Oprah) ... militia tribunal ... execute 'em.
You better run!