Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mass Shooting In Florida Nightclub... Another One.
There are conflicting reports of casualties at the club, with one witness being reported as
saying that 30 shots were fired.

Two people have been killed and 13 others wounded in a mass shooting at a Florida nightclub,
according to US media reports.

There are conflicting reports about casualties. Another unconfirmed report said up to 17 people
had been shot. The shooting took place at Club Blu in the early hours of Monday morning, according
to Lt. Jim Mulligan of the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

The incident is thought to have taken place during a 'teen night' at the club, with some of the people
at the event as young as 13.

One witness says that she heard around 30 gunshots from the scene and believes that these came
from a number of weapons. At least 20 police officers are at the scene and roads in the area have
been sealed off. 
SOURCE:
NBC News:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=303]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/...b-in-flor/

One report I saw there were two other locations where there had been shooting but do not have a link...
(07-25-2016, 10:34 AM)727Sky Wrote: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/...b-in-flor/

One report I saw there were two other locations where there had been shooting but do not have a link...

Yeah, at the moment there doesn't seem to be any other reports.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I just found this on ABC, they say it Happened Two Hours Ago!
Quote:Two people were killed and as many as 16 others were injured after a person opened fire during an event geared toward teenagers at Club Blu in Fort Myers, Florida.
Police first responded to the scene at 12:30 a.m. early Monday morning where, "officers located several victims suffering from gunshots wounds," according to a statement released by the Fort Myers Police Department. The injuries ranged from minor to life-threatening, according to police, who also confirmed that all of the victims were transported by Lee County Emergency Medical Services to area hospitals.
Tatianna Nouhaioi said she was at the event when the shooting took place, and referred to the atmosphere inside as "under control," with security guards present.
"It was a young teen event. There were kids. The kid I was holding in my lap, he was 14 years old that got shot," Nouhaioi told ABC News. "And then there was a little girl who also got shot and she was 13. One of the security guard's daughter got shot, so I mean there was kids 13, 14, 15, 16. It was a young kids event."

Hospital officials said the victims ranged from 12 to 27 years old. A total of 16 people were were treated in the trauma center and emergency department of Lee Memorial Hospital, a spokesperson confirmed, adding that one person expired at the hospital. Four victims are still being treated there, two of them in intensive care. All others have been treated and released, the spokesperson said.

Police said the scene is "safe" but still active as investigators attempt to determine what happened and the motive behind the shooting.
Officials are still working to determine the identities of those killed and to notify next of kin.
Two other crime scenes were also connected to the incident, where police said three people of interest have been detained.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Source
[Image: HT_florida_shooting3_ml_160725_4x3_1600.jpg]

BIAD and 727Sky, Good Catch.
Damn Sad isn't it.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
People have totally and completely lost their collective mind.  Evil has the upper hand in today's time.

It's a very sad and very scary world to live in now.

Jas
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8270]
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is NO middle ground.
Apparently, kids and teens were targeted.

Sick. Just sick.

Gun Ban Control propaganda in 3...2...1.

Guns don't kill people. Mentally disturbed individuals do. The cause is mental instability. Not some agenda. Any whackjob out there can choose whatever agenda they wish that suits their mental issues.

And for that very reason, I don't see any end to this madness anytime soon.

Just plain sick.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~