Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Pack
Well the brat cats have acclimated and have taken over the rule of the house. Enoch is bossy, loud, and demanding. 

Sylvester is calm, loving, ridiculously playful, and tricks Enoch into giving back his toys, after Enoch steals them. So which is the smartest?

Enoch holding court. 

[Image: 20200930-162517.jpg]

Sylvester chilling with the pack.

[Image: 20200930-162539.jpg]

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

@"NightskyeB4Dawn" 

Beautiful!  tinyinbiglove 

There is not a single cat owner in this world. Cats ARE the owners, and they have staff (humans)... Absolutely wonderful beings you have there, thank you for sharing, this was a great thing to wake up to see!

I don't know anything about dogs, though. These look like huskies. Are they huskies?
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-01-2020, 03:21 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn" 

Beautiful!  tinyinbiglove 

There is not a single cat owner in this world. Cats ARE the owners, and they have staff (humans)... Absolutely wonderful beings you have there, thank you for sharing, this was a great thing to wake up to see!

I don't know anything about dogs, though. These look like huskies. Are they huskies?

Yep. Their papers say they are Siberian Huskies, but they are sun lovers, so I renamed them Florida Huskies.

I rescued them from a breeder that had a family emergency that forced her to shut down her business and relocate out of the State.

She shipped them to me from Indiana on Christmas Day five years ago. My life has not been a joyous mess from that day forward.  tinylaughing

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers