Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NYC = Sh*t Hole
A new hit-piece from my favorite deliverer of sarcastic reality.

People taking a dump on a sidewalk are too far gone.  Shoot 'em in the head, throw their bodies in the woodchipper, and use the goo as fertilizer for the desert.  We can call it The New new normal.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I think you and @"Ninurta" should take a tour across NYC, Portland, Chicago, and Minneapolis, and show them how it's done.

I just hope all those people leaving these areas don't move into our Red states and think they can continue their left-leaning ideology. That's what got them into this mess to begin with.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:I just hope all those people leaving these areas don't move into our Red states and think they can continue their left-leaning ideology. That's what got them into this mess to begin with.

They are, they have evicted much of Arizona's nicer places to live, such as Sedona, Lake Side, Prescott and Flagstaff.
Because of their Money they have to offer for land and homes, the Land and Home Market has gone up two hundred percent.
Plus we have the rich from California buying homes here in Flagstaff, Scottsdale and Payson AZ.  
They are bringing their Politics with them and their Much Hated HOAs.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-24-2020, 06:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think you and @"Ninurta" should take a tour across NYC, Portland, Chicago, and Minneapolis, and show them how it's done.

I just hope all those people leaving these areas don't move into our Red states and think they can continue their left-leaning ideology. That's what got them into this mess to begin with.

OH..... if it were only so.... My next door neighbor is from the 'Island' Curiously Italian and named 'Tony'...lol Nice guy him and his wife Jo ann.  we both live in a rural atmosphere, a place called Cason Old Field, a little area in North Carolina that was subject to a lot of Civil War history. Ok to the point.... so we live out here and the world is flat, round, hexagonal, who cares, this is Mecca for us. Laid back, beautiful and green. I think the world of them. BUT...... the only political conversation I ever had with him and agreed upon was the Supreme Court, and the fact there were nine (9) members, thus you would never reach a stalemate..... in theory. OH, but don't even wisper the name Trump, unless you have an auditory deathwish....

Ok I can bypass all that and get along like always. But they move down here about the same time I moved here, and every little inconvenience was a _ichfest, Cant' get good french bread, no deli's no big liquor stores, crummy restaurants, an inehaustable list....... "shoulda never left New York, this place is a place you come to die"

I'll admit, three or four close neighbors, great friends have passed, but they were in their late 70's - 80's and 90's. We were just lucky to know them, had BBQ's and get togethers, the whole community would show up and entertain and visit  late into the warm summer nights. It is great here, No traffic, gas is cheap,  the  pace is slow, it's Southern Hospitality....... But he is always griping how New York had this and that and how here is so last centure, we ought to ....NY, NY, NY this or that.

No oohooo don't.

So yea...... I let outsiders think we all run around through the woods in bib overalls chasing our sisters stopping at the still and sampling and then snooze like Rumpelstilskin using our hound dog for a pillow, Straw hats, missing teeth, smiling and fiddles.  sure, nuf good ol' boys
(08-24-2020, 05:46 PM)Snarl Wrote: A new hit-piece from my favorite deliverer of sarcastic reality.

People taking a dump on a sidewalk are too far gone.  Shoot 'em in the head, throw their bodies in the woodchipper, and use the goo as fertilizer for the desert.  We can call it The New new normal.

they need to put mr pointy toed shoes on the street. he could handle it.
(08-24-2020, 07:10 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 06:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think you and @"Ninurta" should take a tour across NYC, Portland, Chicago, and Minneapolis, and show them how it's done.

OH..... if it were only so.... My next door neighbor is from the 'Island' Curiously Italian and named 'Tony'...lol Nice guy him and his wife Jo ann.  we both live in a rural atmosphere, a place called Cason Old Field, a little area in North Carolina that was subject to a lot of Civil War history. Ok to the point.... so we live out here and the world is flat, round, hexagonal, who cares, this is Mecca for us. Laid back, beautiful and green. I think the world of them. BUT...... the only political conversation I ever had with him and agreed upon was the Supreme Court, and the fact there were nine (9) members, thus you would never reach a stalemate..... in theory. OH, but don't even wisper the name Trump, unless you have an auditory deathwish....

Ok I can bypass all that and get along like always. But they move down here about the same time I moved here, and every little inconvenience was a _ichfest, Cant' get good french bread, no deli's no big liquor stores, crummy restaurants, an inehaustable list....... "shoulda never left New York, this place is a place you come to die"

I'll admit, three or four close neighbors, great friends have passed, but they were in their late 70's - 80's and 90's. We were just lucky to know them, had BBQ's and get togethers, the whole community would show up and entertain and visit  late into the warm summer nights. It is great here, No traffic, gas is cheap,  the  pace is slow, it's Southern Hospitality....... But he is always griping how New York had this and that and how here is so last centure, we ought to ....NY, NY, NY this or that.

No oohooo don't.

So yea...... I let outsiders think we all run around through the woods in bib overalls chasing our sisters stopping at the still and sampling and then snooze like Rumpelstilskin using our hound dog for a pillow, Straw hats, missing teeth, smiling and fiddles.  sure, nuf good ol' boys

snowbrids and damn yankees did the same thing here in the the panhandle of fl. moved down here cause it was so nice and quite and cozy. within a few years or less trying their damnist to make everything just like it was where they came from.

i always say we were better off we were just dumb rednecks.