Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New low against police officers
They cut a cat in half, gutted it and left it in the family's driveway.    There's a $2,500 reward being offered.   They're looking at it as a felony.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/okl...lly-killed
(08-21-2020, 09:09 PM)drussell41 Wrote: They cut a cat in half, gutted it and left it in the family's driveway.    There's a $2,500 reward being offered.   They're looking at it as a felony.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/okl...lly-killed

there are some sad ass ate up people in the in this country. wouldn't do for me to find out who they were. i can get down right med evil nasty, but my nasty only gets directed to people that deserve it, not towards innocent, helpless, defenseless animals.

only good thing is maybe 2500 bucks will make bottom feeders turn on one another.
(08-21-2020, 09:16 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: there are some sad ass ate up people in the in this country. wouldn't do for me to find out who they were. i can get down right med evil nasty, but my nasty only gets directed to people that deserve it, not towards innocent, helpless, defenseless animals.

only good thing is maybe 2500 bucks will make bottom feeders turn on one another.

Yes.   Wish I were rich so I could add about 10K to that.

"Sad ass, ate up people"?  Sure you weren't looking for, "evil fucks"?
There is s whole lot of conjecture going on here.
internet Agent Provocateur
There are no words to express my anger and sadness over this.    smalltappinghead

Once again I find some peoples' actions too disgusting to call them human.  smallfit

They better hope all the cat lovers in this world don't find them before the police do. I hate cruelty to animals 100 times more than that of a human. They are helpless, just like children.

We're looking for you, and when we find you, you better duck!   minusculeuzi
In Canada, we had this crazy ass fuck called Luka Magnota, who killed kittens for the fun of it and posted his videos on social medias. Then he had kittens eaten alive by a giant snake, again posting it on social media. Then he chopped up a guy for the thrill of it. Then the fucker got caught.

They even made a documentary about him called "Don't fuck with cats".

Sadistic fucks start with cats often times and turn to humans after, or so the investigators in that documentary claim.

No normal person would do this, that's for damn sure. Hope they catch the nutcase. Before he turns deadlier.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
This is the kind of shit that usually gets me kicked off of polite sites.

I hope they find the sick fuck who did it and return the  fucking favor.

tinyok
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-21-2020, 09:48 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: There is s whole lot of conjecture going on here.

the cut in half and gutted cat is not conjecture. no way he could have crawled back to his house with no guts.
that's a fact.

i could give a sh@@ about why they did it, the perpetrators should have their .........

had to stop myself, was just a little bit dark side coming out
(08-22-2020, 12:37 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 09:48 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: There is s whole lot of conjecture going on here.

the cut in half and gutted cat is not conjecture. no way he could have crawled back to his house with no guts.
that's a fact.

i could give a sh@@ about why they did it, the perpetrators should have their .........

I don't think that someone should die because of what they did to a defenseless animal, but I'd have no problem taking off the leg at the knee with a well aimed .30-.32 Winchester shot.

That will be a reminder for the rest of their sick fucking life.
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-22-2020, 12:44 AM)beez Wrote:

that's a fact.

I don't think that someone should die because of what they did to a defenseless animal, but I'd have no problem taking off the leg at the knee with a well aimed .30-.32 Winchester shot.

well what i was going to say was have their nuts crushed and ass fucked with the big end of a baseball bat until it hit bottom a few hundred times.
that there would teach them
(08-22-2020, 12:47 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 12:44 AM)beez Wrote:

that's a fact.

well what i was going to say was have their nuts crushed and ass fucked with the big end of a baseball bat until it hit bottom a few hundred times.
that there would teach them

You've always been a softy.

tinyhuh
-Abraham Lincoln

that's a fact.

Back in the day, I lived on a busy street , I had 4 cats. They were fed and loved. One night, someone ran over my "shmo". I loved him. He was such a sweetie. The Car smashed his head flat and nearly severed it from his body. Someone, perhaps the driver, lay him in my drive near the walkway. It was horrendous. Otoh, they didn't leave him in the street to be continually ground into the asphalt. I considered the leaving of him in my drive as an act of kindness. Regardless of what it may have appeared at first glance. Without actual witnessing of the act, I've no way of knowing the details.. God knows I could have fashioned quite the sensational story regarding poor shmo's demise. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-22-2020, 12:58 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

that's a fact.

Back in the day, I lived on a busy street , I had 4 cats. They were fed and loved. One night, someone ran over my "shmo". I loved him. He was such a sweetie. The Car smashed his head flat and nearly severed it from his body. Someone, perhaps the driver, lay him in my drive near the walkway. It was horrendous. Otoh, they didn't leave him in the street to be continually ground into the asphalt. I considered the leaving of him in my drive as an act of kindness. Regardless of what it may have appeared at first glance. Without actual witnessing of the act, I've no way of knowing the details.. God knows I could have fashioned quite the sensational story regarding poor shmo's demise. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.
Thanks for taking us back from the brink.

I believe they will face a higher Power one day.
never mind; not worth it