Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I need to ask a stupid question
Sad 
As long as I've been a member here, one would think I should know our site like the back of my hand. Either I've forgotten the answer, or I never knew it. Either way, I need to ask a question LOL

On the left side of the "Portal" page is this

[Image: Screenshot-1a.jpg]

Where does one find the announcements? Help? Please?

Jasmine
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8270]
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is NO middle ground.
(08-21-2020, 05:33 PM)LadyJae Wrote: As long as I've been a member here, one would think I should know our site like the back of my hand. Either I've forgotten the answer, or I never knew it. Either way, I need to ask a question LOL

On the left side of the "Portal" page is this

[Image: Screenshot-1a.jpg]

Where does one find the announcements? Help? Please?

Jasmine

The announcements are the horizontal bars below the banner, just above the Shoutbox on the main page.
At the moment, they are:

Come in..
Visit Facebook..
Learn Our Boards..
Rogue Cup Championships..
and
Dark Vault.

Cheers!
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(08-21-2020, 05:46 PM)gordi Wrote: The announcements are the horizontal bars below the banner, just above the Shoutbox on the main page.
At the moment, they are:

Come in..
Visit Facebook..
Learn Our Boards..
Rogue Cup Championships..
and
Dark Vault.

Cheers!
G

Thank you, @"gordi" !  As soon as I read your post, the light bulb in my head went off (I remembered). I still struggle from time to time, and it is most frustrating.)

(((gordi)))

Much Love,
Jasmine
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is NO middle ground.
@"LadyJae" 

And please know the only "stupid" question is the one left unasked. minusculebeercheers 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-21-2020, 06:16 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"LadyJae" 

And please know the only "stupid" question is the one left unasked. minusculebeercheers 

Cheers

Thank you, my friend. Your kindness is most appreciated  minusculebeercheers

The compassion in this membership is why I keep fighting to be able to participate.

Much love,
Jasmine