Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you noticed ?
Have you noticed with very few exceptions how the so called news seems to be of a one controlled voice reading the same words with different inflections, no matter the station or even a printed news paper ? I figure most have seen the talking heads on different news stations repeating the exact same words verbatim from their out of sight teleprompter ? They have become the mouth pieces for the struggle for the new ruling class that is being born all over the world and is systematic of the revolution that is taking place all around us.

How does the last several years stack up against totalitarian regimes of the past such as Stalin's Russia, Pol Pot's Cambodia, Mao's China with regards to controlling what a citizen can read and in some cases think out loud ?

Internet search engines have purged many dissenting voices of those who go against what is now the PC culture. Do not question, OBEY the narrative or get banned or de-platformed.

Think about it quietly.

Is what we are witnessing more dramatic or less dramatic than times gone by ? I would have to think it all depends on your perspective as many refuse to believe anything is out of the ordinary, thinking instead along the lines of, same old political crap just a different day. Yep Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube just banned another person but hey they probably deserved it, No ?

"I can't change it so why think about it" seems to be a comfort zone for many citizens yet all the while the parameters of what is actually going on is closing in on all of us.

I can not help but think the plan is to become like China is today only bigger and better. A society under total city surveillance and information control while being just one step away from total behavior control. I think through the information control, you might as well call it 'thought control' because that is another way of controlling what you think. We are all willing participants in some ways for this NWO.  Think about it quietly, or not... just some random thoughts of mine on a rainy day..

I wish I could offer some answers to some of this stuff but I must have used up to many of my critical thinking brain cells long ago to have even a few answers to this NWO revolution ?

Carry On. minusculebeercheers
(08-21-2020, 12:21 PM)727Sky Wrote: I can not help but think the plan is to become like China is today only bigger and better. A society under total city surveillance and information control while being just one step away from total behavior control. I think through the information control, you might as well call it 'thought control' because that is another way of controlling what you think. We are all willing participants in some ways for this NWO.  Think about it quietly, or not... just some random thoughts of mine on a rainy day..

I wish I could offer some answers to some of this stuff but I must have used up to many of my critical thinking brain cells long ago to have even a few answers to this NWO revolution ?

Looking at it from the eyes of modern history, indeed it looks like China may appear the possible poster child for our future.

Looking back it brings to mind the fall of Babylon. Belshazzar was not the real king, he was the King's son. The actual king, and the last king of Babylon was Nabonidus. He was away and distracted at the time of the fall. 

Belshazzar was the one that received the warning. The handwriting on the wall, "mene, mene, tekel, upharsin".

Even then he did not know that the Persians were already at the gate, and had already breached their great wall, behind which they felt content and safe. Babylon fell without a fight.

It has happened before and will happen again, because our egos are too large, our memories are like sieves, our hearts are too small and too fragile.

So we don't learn from history or our mistakes. 

Just my opinion.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Owners of Social Media and MSM
Anonymous 5 Nov 2017 - 11:53:46 PM
Social media platforms.
Top 10 shareholders of Facebook?
Top 10 shareholders of Twitter?
Top 10 shareholders of Reddit?
Why is SA relevant?
MSM.
Controlling stakes in NBC/MSNBC?
Controlling stakes in ABC?
Controlling stakes in CBS?
Controlling stakes in CNN?
Investor(s) in Fox News?
Why is this relevant?
What is Operation Mockingbird?
Active?
Who is A Cooper?
What is A Cooper's background?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Speed.
Q

Quote:The mainstream News Media across the board (all of them) seem to be clearly under the control of an elite group of people (puppet-masters) in power (at levels above puppet governments in place) who are providing the narratives for media, which arguably are being employed to control the behavior of Americans using proven mind control methods based in well designed propaganda that is broadly distributed to develop a ‘herd’ mentality.

Source

[Image: 27bc7dec37cdbf6c07bc43c1bddabbf2a062c090...028134.jpg]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/[/video] Notice I can not embed video as the link is fixed so you can not embed

This should work though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo
(08-22-2020, 12:42 AM)727Sky Wrote: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/[/video] Notice I can not embed video as the link is fixed so you can not embed

This should work though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo

It is gone. Must have been good. What was it?

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers