Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bill Gates: US fumbled coronavirus response because 'we believe in freedom'
MSM (Fox News) Link

Quote:Microsoft founder Bill Gates on Tuesday said the United States fumbled its coronavirus response in part because "we believe in freedom."

The billionaire's comments were in regard to questions about some Americans' seemingly politicized aversion to wearing masks and the country's slow initial response to COVID-19 in an interview with The Economist.

"We believe in freedom, individual freedom. We optimize for individual rights," Gates said.

Don'tcha wonder what's going through his head?  Have his advisers NOT told him what people think he's trying to message?

Maybe his gray matter is circlin' 'round the same bowl Biden's is going down.

I ain't having anything to do with any 'medicine' Bill Gates thinks is good for me.  The guy's not a physician ... he's just a billionaire who was enriched by your tax dollars.

Ever wonder if maybe what he's doing is a distraction to keep eyes away from this?

[Image: Screen-Shot-1.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2.png]
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
It appears us liking our freedom is getting in the way of his plans to make billions and billions off his latest scam vaccine.

I won't be taking it.

Bless his heart, guess my noncompliance will cost him a few hundred dollars.  Cry me a river.   minusculemooning
Damn that pesky freedom and individual rights!

*shakes an angry fist at the Constitution*

tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Rumors about Gates traveling to the "Island" with Stephen Hawking  tinycool

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-19-2020, 02:00 PM)beez Wrote: Damn that pesky freedom and individual rights!

*shakes an angry fist at the Constitution*

tinysure

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Fuck Bill Gates.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]