Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians, says it will be ‘as mandatory as possible’
Exclamation 
Explanation: We all knew this was coming down the pipeline and was on the horizon eh ...

Scott Morrison announces free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians, says it will be ‘as mandatory as possible’

Quote:Prime Minister Scott Morrison says he expects a COVID-19 vaccine will be as “mandatory as you can possibly make it” for all Australians once it becomes available.
News.com.au revealed today that the Morrison Government has confirmed a landmark agreement with drug giant AstraZeneca to manufacture one of the world’s most promising coronavirus vaccines currently being developed by Oxford University researchers.

If it’s proved safe to use, Prime Minister Scott Morrison believes the agreement will ensure Australians will be among the first countries in the world to secure the jab, revealing this morning it could be available to Aussies as soon as early next year.

The UK Government has already ordered 100 million doses.

Asked whether the vaccine would be mandatory, Mr Morrison told 3AW’s Neil Mitchell that it needed to get to about 95 per cent of the population.

“I would expect it to be as mandatory as you can possibly make it,” the PM said.

Please read the FULL story linked above for more details.

Personal Disclosure:  I just came across this story in my news feed and so I am getting it out there as soon as possible ok.

I will formulate my own personal opinion on this as soon as I have digested it more fully.

Feel  free to leap in and rant/discuss/debate/debunk this topic.
@ Everybody ... minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Brings to mind Ginuea Pigs in a sense. Starting there, if it works the entire world can follow suit in vacinations. Well we will be following this closely no doubt. Good luck Aussies.
(08-19-2020, 06:13 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote:
Quote:If it’s proved safe to use, Prime Minister Scott Morrison believes the agreement will ensure Australians will be among the first countries in the world to secure the jab, revealing this morning it could be available to Aussies as soon as early next year.

The UK Government has already ordered 100 million doses.

Asked whether the vaccine would be mandatory, Mr Morrison told 3AW’s Neil Mitchell that it needed to get to about 95 per cent of the population.

“I would expect it to be as mandatory as you can possibly make it,” the PM said.
How are they going to be able to "prove" it is safe?
There is a strong history with pharmaceuticals taking up to years to show they are harmful.

For me, they just can't come up with a strong enough argument, to make me willingly agree to being injected with some iffy, speedily made concoction.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

I hope everyone reads this and fights the vaccine.

THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG... THE CDC, THE WHO, AND ALL THE SO-CALLED EXPERTS LIED TO YOU!!! HERE'S THE LIST: @ 20/20

⚠️ EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY NEEDS TO READ THIS AND ABSORB IT... THOSE STILL ASLEEP, YOU BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE THIS SHAM/DRESS REHEARSAL WILL CERTAINLY BE THE LAST CHANCE; THOSE CHOOSING TO REMAIN IN DENIAL, GIVING THE FINGER TO REALITY, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN ...
FEEL “FREE” TO FACT CHECK EACH OF THESE, PLEASE!

?"CDC admitted they screwed up COVID19 infection
counts and intentionally misled the public and have apologized, clarifying that the amount of people truly infected is much lower than what was originally reported -- an error so egregious it made the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute say “how could the CDC make this mistake? This is a mess."

?The American Coronavirus Task Force also admitted to fudging the National COVID19 death count when Dr. Birx said the deaths are people who died “with” COVID19 not “from” COVID19, thus making the real death count much lower than what is currently being reported.

?Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted masks won’t help against the virus and mask manufacturers are now including warnings that their products do not deter COVID19.

?Fauci also said that continuing to close the country could cause irreparable damage.

?CDC backtracked their initial claim that led governors to shutdown their states & clarified that COVID19 does not spread easily on surfaces.

?Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo confirmed a recent health study showing that 70% of new infections actually originate at home, thus making stay at home orders one of the most dangerous mandates currently in place.

?Trump stopped funding the WHO and threatened to cut off money permanently until they can prove they are no longer corruptly influenced by communist China after they lied to our country about human to human transmission of COVID19 in January.

?The curve is flattened, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci, our governors, and many more were completely wrong about the potential threat of this virus.

?If you are still living in fear, Don’t be. The media, global organizations, the government, and its agencies “mislead” the public.

?People called those of us who knew this all along conspiracy theorists, but it turns out we were just following the facts!

?Open up your businesses, churches, and homes. Don’t fall for the lies any longer. If you fell for the lies this time, wake up and join the army of truth seekers fighting on the front lines.

? Florida has just admitted to miscalculations on some that received positive COVID-19 results but never got tested and many others have been incorrectly identified as positive in the state’s system.

? WHO have just admitted that transmission of the virus from an asymptomatic carriers - the whole reason for the lockdown, is rare!! ie you could not spread it before showing any symptoms!!

⚠️ The CDC just confirmed a .4 to .26% death-rate for Covid 19. The death rate for the flu shot is .6. Twice as high as Covid!
For that, we have:
• Added nearly 6 trillion to national debt
• Laid-off or furloughed 50 million workers
• Placed 60 million on food stamps
• Gone from 3.5%to 14.7% unemployment
• Crippled the petroleum industry
• Ruined the tourism industry
• Bankrupted the service industry
• Caused an impending meat and protein crisis
• Threatened, fined, and arrested church leaders
• Exacerbated mental health problems
• Shut down schools and colleges
• Given unbridled power to unelected officials
• Increased suicides higher than COVID deaths
• Delayed surgeries and treatments for profound illnesses
• Infringed upon countless important civil liberties
• Placed 300 million Americans on house arrest

Bill Gates has placed himself in such a position of influence by heavily funding all corners to make this lie happen.
We need to start treating it as the lie it is.

Seriously our whole way of life is at stake, and they have plans to make it much worse now introducing it as "the grand reset", "the beginning of the 4th revolution" (ie a surveillance state of control, where everyone lives in what is essentially a strict open air prison where you are tracked, nothing is private, and everything is decided for you, and you have no rights whatsoever, and there can be no resistance.
Welcome to their "new world order".
I think everyone knows this virus is not what they claim it to be. They have said from day one that they don't know what it is, or what to do about it.

They have been flying by the seat of their pants and throwing the baby out with the bathwater. In the mean time, it is just too good an opportunity for some to not take advantage of the confusion and the distractions.

It we just looked at the facts, not the garbage memes, buzz words, and and hype, there is no way you can possibly believe this virus is the huge apocalyptic event they tried to make us fear. I don't know a single person that lives in my local community that has been sick. I have a family large enough to fill the Yankee Stadium, and we are spread out across the whole US. So far, a few have been identified as exposed. Most tested negative, and one niece that tested positive, displayed some mild generalized achiness and fatigue for about three days. Her fiancé was with her before, and since, has not tested positive, after being in such close contact with her, even after three testings.

The boyfriend of another niece tested negative, along with the other niece, but he is now in hospital with what they are trying to pass off as possible COVID related liver complications. How you can have COVID complications, yet test negative, is a mystery to me.

I believe this COVID pandemic is nothing more than a poorly thought out tool being used to manipulate us. I know they conferenced over it, but I guess that is further proof it was a poorly devised and ridiculous plan. You can't accurately determine what people will do when you consider yourself so superior to them. The mistake the ruling class keeps making, while we keep making the mistake of trusting them.

• minusculebeercheers 

Can't wait for @bally to chime in on this, I have a feeling he'll tell them to get fucked tinylaughing

Agreed @NightSkyeB4Dawn, there simply hasn't been enough time and trials to observe any lingering effects of a "vaccine."
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(08-19-2020, 02:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I hope everyone reads this and fights the vaccine.

THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG... THE CDC, THE WHO, AND ALL THE SO-CALLED EXPERTS LIED TO YOU!!! HERE'S THE LIST: @ 20/20

⚠️ EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY NEEDS TO READ THIS AND ABSORB IT... THOSE STILL ASLEEP, YOU BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE THIS SHAM/DRESS REHEARSAL WILL CERTAINLY BE THE LAST CHANCE; THOSE CHOOSING TO REMAIN IN DENIAL, GIVING THE FINGER TO REALITY, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN ...

counts and intentionally misled the public and have apologized, clarifying that the amount of people truly infected is much lower than what was originally reported -- an error so egregious it made the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute say “how could the CDC make this mistake? This is a mess."

?The American Coronavirus Task Force also admitted to fudging the National COVID19 death count when Dr. Birx said the deaths are people who died “with” COVID19 not “from” COVID19, thus making the real death count much lower than what is currently being reported.

?Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted masks won’t help against the virus and mask manufacturers are now including warnings that their products do not deter COVID19.

?Fauci also said that continuing to close the country could cause irreparable damage.

?CDC backtracked their initial claim that led governors to shutdown their states & clarified that COVID19 does not spread easily on surfaces.

?Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo confirmed a recent health study showing that 70% of new infections actually originate at home, thus making stay at home orders one of the most dangerous mandates currently in place.

?Trump stopped funding the WHO and threatened to cut off money permanently until they can prove they are no longer corruptly influenced by communist China after they lied to our country about human to human transmission of COVID19 in January.

?The curve is flattened, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci, our governors, and many more were completely wrong about the potential threat of this virus.

?If you are still living in fear, Don’t be. The media, global organizations, the government, and its agencies “mislead” the public.

?People called those of us who knew this all along conspiracy theorists, but it turns out we were just following the facts!

?Open up your businesses, churches, and homes. Don’t fall for the lies any longer. If you fell for the lies this time, wake up and join the army of truth seekers fighting on the front lines.

? Florida has just admitted to miscalculations on some that received positive COVID-19 results but never got tested and many others have been incorrectly identified as positive in the state’s system.

? WHO have just admitted that transmission of the virus from an asymptomatic carriers - the whole reason for the lockdown, is rare!! ie you could not spread it before showing any symptoms!!

⚠️ The CDC just confirmed a .4 to .26% death-rate for Covid 19. The death rate for the flu shot is .6. Twice as high as Covid!
For that, we have:

Bill Gates has placed himself in such a position of influence by heavily funding all corners to make this lie happen.

Seriously our whole way of life is at stake, and they have plans to make it much worse now introducing it as "the grand reset", "the beginning of the 4th revolution" (ie a surveillance state of control, where everyone lives in what is essentially a strict open air prison where you are tracked, nothing is private, and everything is decided for you, and you have no rights whatsoever, and there can be no resistance.

I would like your ermission to re-post this to my FB page..
(08-19-2020, 02:53 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Can't wait for @bally to chime in on this, I have a feeling he'll tell them to get fucked tinylaughing

Agreed @NightSkyeB4Dawn, there simply hasn't been enough time and trials to observe any lingering effects of a "vaccine."

Well you're pretty well on the mark there @"Schmoe1" .  

I'm hearing the vaccine will be ready early next year and then what.  Will we have to get a booster or another one to fight a different strain each year or season.  

Then there's that flamin flu vaccine.  Never had flu as a kid in the 60's.  Joined the navy in the 70's and got one along with a plethora of other pin pricks.  Was 15 goin on 16 at the time.  

Got very ill after that initial shot.  Treated like I was some kind of sooky kid.  Flu every year after that.  Still, had to have the boosters each year even as an LEO later in life.  Each time within 24 hours I had the symptoms and as I got older had to take time off work.  

And then there's those that got the 'flu' shots and later still got the 'flu'.  I know, I administered a training college for a while and saw the results in staff and students taking time off to get over it.  I remember the Commander used to say to me, "Stephen, have you had you flu shot?"  "Err, Yeah....Nah...ma'am."  Wasn't lying.   I'd had plenty sometime in the previous years back but I didn't get sick when I stopped getting them each year.  Horses for courses I guess. 

Now back to the topic of the Covid Vaccine.  Do I want to be vaccinated?  "No".  Sorry but I'd rather catch it and isolate myself and family on our selection/farm.  We can live quite happily out here and support ourselves.  My other reason is I don't want to get on the vaccine bandwagon again getting Flu, hepatitis, malaria etc boosters and pills each year.  I am not anti vaccine.  All my children are properly vaccinated and they grew up in some of the more remote places where diseases were more readily transmitted.  

So I stopped having those work environment mandated flu' shots.  Last one I got was well over a decade ago.   From this experience, if I wanted to get the 'flu' then I'd get vaccinated.  Makes me feel the same about Covid, if I wanted it I'd let them jab a strain into me.

My thucked up thoughts,  Cheers for the heads up.

Kind regards,

Bally.:)
(08-19-2020, 02:56 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 02:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I hope everyone reads this and fights the vaccine.

For that, we have:

I would like your ermission to re-post this to my FB page..

@"PLOTUS", of course. That's where I got it.   tinybiggrin
@"NightskyeB4Dawn" 
Quote:I think everyone knows this virus is not what they claim it to be.

I wish you were right, but we just returned this afternoon from California.
From Sacramento South, WHAT a bunch of Air Headed Losers! While driving in their cars with Mask on and as the husband and I passed them, With-Out our mask on, we got dirty looks and the Finger, Even their Dogs had mash on, when we stopped for fuel, they all wear masks and gloves and those blue hospital booties. 
My husband filled up our truck with out his mask on and one lady I seen began to walk towards him but she turned around and stormed off very fast when she seen his shoulder holster and weapon.
It was like she had seen a Rattle Snake, I think that I seen a trail of Piss as she worried away.
Once we got to where we were going by Redding and the Shasta Mountains, there where American Flags out and Trump Flags out, it was nice, very friendly.
No one was wearing a God Damn Mask!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: ... First let us go DEEP ...

Quote:The world is coming to an end
The air is polluted, the oceans contaminated
The animals are going extinct, the economy’s collapsed
Education is shot,
police are corrupt
Intelligence is shunned and ignorance rewarded
The people are depressed and angry
We can't live with each other and we can't live with ourselves
So everyone’s medicated (Vaxxinated!)
We pass each other on the streets
And if we do speak it's meaningless robotic communication
More people want 15 seconds of fame
Than a lifetime of meaning and purpose
Because what’s popular is more important than what’s right
Ratings are more important than the truth

Then we go WIDE and broaden our horizons a bit ...

Quote:Accept certain inalienable truths
prices will rise
politicians will philander
you too will get old, and when you do you'll fantasize that when you were young
prices were reasonable
politicians were noble
and children respected their elders
Respect your elders

And finally, we go FAR and towards getting the best perspective we can get on this complex and complicated issue ...

Quote:Americans, let's face it: We've been a spoiled country for a long time.
Do you know what the number one health risk in America is?
Obesity. They say we're in the middle of an obesity epidemic.
An epidemic like it is polio. Like we'll be telling our grand kids about it one day.
The Great Obesity Epidemic of 2004.
"How'd you get through it grandpa?"
"Oh, it was horrible Johnny, there was cheesecake and pork chops everywhere."

Personal Disclosure: @ Australian Governments both Local, State and Federal ...

Quote:Hey True Blue, don't say you've gone
Say you've knocked off for a smoko
And you'll be back la-ater on
Hey True Blue, Hey True Blue
Give it to me straight, face to face
Are you really disappearing
Just another dying race
Hey True Blue
True Blue, is it me and you
Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo
Is it standin' by your mate when he's in a fight
Or just Vegemi-ite
True Blue, I'm a-asking you
Hey True Blue, can you bear the load
Will you tie it up with wire
Just to keep the show on the road
Hey True Blue
Hey True Blue, now be Fair Dinkum
Is your heart still there
If they sell us out like sponge cake
Do you really care
Hey True Blue
[Chorus: x2]

NEWS FLASH ... INCOMING BOMBSHELL ...

Now that I Have your attention spans ... as for the mandatory vaxxines ... well I am against it! ...

Having said that ... I also have a medical aversion to it called "I Loath Studpidity-itis!" and its possible fatal consequences and here is why ...

Firstly the new vaxxine MUST work on babies safely to be effective.

So are they, the Government and this Vaxxine company, going to run human trials on babies and for how long as it may take decades for medical side effects to show up?

Or will they test it on animals and give the animals covid19 in some cruel twist of fate and playing God with diseases and poly-genetics and isn't that the claim that this virus came from bats and crossed over into the human population?

Will the vaxxine contain a mercury adjuvent? (aka Thimesoral)

Quote:Thimerosal is a mercury-containing organic compound (an organomercurial). Since the 1930s, it has been widely used as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including many vaccines, to help prevent potentially life threatening contamination with harmful microbes.

Of course the Vaxxine MUST be FREE for those that either must or want to use it as its going to be paid for by MY/OUR fucking taxes eh ok!

Crikey! As for "No Jab? No Pay!" .. how would you like me to 'Jab!' you indescriminately against your will with a big knife just so that you can earn your fucking 'pay' eh.

[Image: giphy.gif]

You Bloody Slack Jawed Cock On A Swine Yodeling Fools... if you want a civil war and insurrection then this is exactly how you go about fomenting one. tinytongue

Will the Governments be granting immunity to this so called Vaxxine company?

Was there any corruption during the vetting this vaxxine company to be the ONLY supplier of the vaxxine to Australians.

Somethings smells fishy there like some stinky greedy backroom deal done to pay of somebody invested in vaxxines and their wide use.

Struth, Be Told Ok! ...

Rule 1 of conspiracy theory is follow the money eh?

I for one shall refuse the Vaxxine until my death!

Shoot straight you bastards, don't make a mess of it!

Don't Be So Reckless eh ok ...

@ Everyone ...

Quote:It takes a harsh and cruel drought
To sort the weaker saplings out
It makes room for stronger trees
Maybe that's what life's about
Winter's come, the hills are brown
Shops are closed, the blinds are down
Everybody's leavin' town
They can't go on
The south wind through veranda gauze
Whines and bangs the homestead doors
A mother curses dusty floors
And feels alone
Trucks and bulk bins filled with rust
Boy leaves home to make a crust
A father's dreams reduced to dust
But he must go on

Quote:Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong

Under the shade of a coolibah tree, 

He sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled

You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me
Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda

He sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled,

you'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me
Down came a jumbuck to drink at the billabong, 

Up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee,

he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tucker bag,

Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred, 

Up rode the troopers, one, two, three, 

With the jolly jumbuck you've got in your tucker bag?

You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me.

You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, you scoundrel with me.

Up jumped the swagman and sprang into the billabong, 

You'll never catch me alive, said he, 

And his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong,

you'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me.

his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong, 

Oh, you'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me.

Quote:Living in a land down under
Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

And for the fans of an appropriate Covid19 song ...
Quote:Who can it be knocking at my door?
Go 'way, don't come 'round here no more
Can't you see that it's late at night?
I'm very tired, and I'm not feeling right
All I wish is to be alone
Stay away, don't you invade my home
Best off if you hang outside
Don't come in, I'll only run and hide
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Who can it be knocking at my door?
Make no sound, tip-toe across the floor
If he hears, he'll knock all day
I'll be trapped, and here I'll have to stay
I've done no harm, I keep to myself
There's nothing wrong with my state of mental health
I like it here with my childhood friend
Here they come, those feelings again!
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Is it the man come to take me away?
Why do they follow me?
It's not the future that I can see
It's just my fantasy

Be well my fellow Rogues .. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

It's Just A Ride!
Struth!!!!  Good on yer @"OmegaLogos" 

Got a bit of a buzz from all that.  Had to crack open another 'frothy'.

Well done mate.

Bally minusculebeercheers
(08-20-2020, 06:14 AM)guohua Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn" 
Quote:I think everyone knows this virus is not what they claim it to be.

she turned around and stormed off very fast when she seen his shoulder holster and weapon.

smallgreenbananadancer                                                                                                                    smalllol

Mr. G and I would get along ... famously.

Anyone coming to stick me with the Mark of the Beast won't see a weapon in a holster.  They won't see anything if they try and stick a member of my family.

This vax is bad juju.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(08-20-2020, 10:06 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: ... First let us go DEEP ...

Quote:The world is coming to an end
The air is polluted, the oceans contaminated
The animals are going extinct, the economy’s collapsed
Education is shot,
police are corrupt
Intelligence is shunned and ignorance rewarded
The people are depressed and angry
We can't live with each other and we can't live with ourselves
So everyone’s medicated (Vaxxinated!)
We pass each other on the streets
And if we do speak it's meaningless robotic communication
More people want 15 seconds of fame
Than a lifetime of meaning and purpose
Because what’s popular is more important than what’s right
Ratings are more important than the truth

Then we go WIDE and broaden our horizons a bit ...

Quote:Accept certain inalienable truths
prices will rise
politicians will philander
you too will get old, and when you do you'll fantasize that when you were young
prices were reasonable
politicians were noble
and children respected their elders
Respect your elders

And finally, we go FAR and towards getting the best perspective we can get on this complex and complicated issue ...

Quote:Americans, let's face it: We've been a spoiled country for a long time.
Do you know what the number one health risk in America is?
Obesity. They say we're in the middle of an obesity epidemic.
An epidemic like it is polio. Like we'll be telling our grand kids about it one day.
The Great Obesity Epidemic of 2004.
"How'd you get through it grandpa?"
"Oh, it was horrible Johnny, there was cheesecake and pork chops everywhere."

Personal Disclosure: @ Australian Governments both Local, State and Federal ...

Quote:Hey True Blue, don't say you've gone
Say you've knocked off for a smoko
And you'll be back la-ater on
Hey True Blue, Hey True Blue
Give it to me straight, face to face
Are you really disappearing
Just another dying race
Hey True Blue
True Blue, is it me and you
Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo
Is it standin' by your mate when he's in a fight
Or just Vegemi-ite
True Blue, I'm a-asking you
Hey True Blue, can you bear the load
Will you tie it up with wire
Just to keep the show on the road
Hey True Blue
Hey True Blue, now be Fair Dinkum
Is your heart still there
If they sell us out like sponge cake
Do you really care
Hey True Blue
[Chorus: x2]

NEWS FLASH ... INCOMING BOMBSHELL ...

Now that I Have your attention spans ... as for the mandatory vaxxines ... well I am against it! ...

Having said that ... I also have a medical aversion to it called "I Loath Studpidity-itis!" and its possible fatal consequences and here is why ...

Firstly the new vaxxine MUST work on babies safely to be effective.

So are they, the Government and this Vaxxine company, going to run human trials on babies and for how long as it may take decades for medical side effects to show up?

Or will they test it on animals and give the animals covid19 in some cruel twist of fate and playing God with diseases and poly-genetics and isn't that the claim that this virus came from bats and crossed over into the human population?

Will the vaxxine contain a mercury adjuvent? (aka Thimesoral)

Quote:Thimerosal is a mercury-containing organic compound (an organomercurial). Since the 1930s, it has been widely used as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including many vaccines, to help prevent potentially life threatening contamination with harmful microbes.

Of course the Vaxxine MUST be FREE for those that either must or want to use it as its going to be paid for by MY/OUR fucking taxes eh ok!

Crikey! As for "No Jab? No Pay!" .. how would you like me to 'Jab!' you indescriminately against your will with a big knife just so that you can earn your fucking 'pay' eh.

[Image: giphy.gif]

You Bloody Slack Jawed Cock On A Swine Yodeling Fools... if you want a civil war and insurrection then this is exactly how you go about fomenting one. tinytongue

Will the Governments be granting immunity to this so called Vaxxine company?

Was there any corruption during the vetting this vaxxine company to be the ONLY supplier of the vaxxine to Australians.

Somethings smells fishy there like some stinky greedy backroom deal done to pay of somebody invested in vaxxines and their wide use.

Struth, Be Told Ok! ...

Rule 1 of conspiracy theory is follow the money eh?

I for one shall refuse the Vaxxine until my death!

Shoot straight you bastards, don't make a mess of it!

Don't Be So Reckless eh ok ...

@ Everyone ...

Quote:It takes a harsh and cruel drought
To sort the weaker saplings out
It makes room for stronger trees
Maybe that's what life's about
Winter's come, the hills are brown
Shops are closed, the blinds are down
Everybody's leavin' town
They can't go on
The south wind through veranda gauze
Whines and bangs the homestead doors
A mother curses dusty floors
And feels alone
Trucks and bulk bins filled with rust
Boy leaves home to make a crust
A father's dreams reduced to dust
But he must go on

Quote:Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong

Under the shade of a coolibah tree, 

He sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled

He sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled,

Down came a jumbuck to drink at the billabong, 

Up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee,

Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred, 

Up rode the troopers, one, two, three, 

You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, you scoundrel with me.

Up jumped the swagman and sprang into the billabong, 

You'll never catch me alive, said he, 

And his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong,

you'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me.

his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong, 

Oh, you'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me.

Quote:Living in a land down under
Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

And for the fans of an appropriate Covid19 song ...
Quote:Who can it be knocking at my door?
Go 'way, don't come 'round here no more
Can't you see that it's late at night?
I'm very tired, and I'm not feeling right
All I wish is to be alone
Stay away, don't you invade my home
Best off if you hang outside
Don't come in, I'll only run and hide
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Who can it be knocking at my door?
Make no sound, tip-toe across the floor
If he hears, he'll knock all day
I'll be trapped, and here I'll have to stay
I've done no harm, I keep to myself
There's nothing wrong with my state of mental health
I like it here with my childhood friend
Here they come, those feelings again!
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Who can it be now?
Is it the man come to take me away?
Why do they follow me?
It's not the future that I can see
It's just my fantasy

Be well my fellow Rogues .. minusculebeercheers

Don't know if I should laugh or cry.

• minusculebeercheers 

Explanation: @Bally002 ...

No wukkers [thats no worries in aussie dingo lingo] mate .. its all good eh ok?

Personal Disclosure: I'm just a straight lazer toting Ned Kelly ...

And I am walking in a straight line and I am talking a fine line ...

Between the power and the passion ...

Quote:People, wasting away in paradise
Going backward, once in a while
Moving ahead, falling behind
What do you believe, what do you believe
What do you believe is true
Nothing they say makes a difference this way
Nothing they say will do
Take all the trouble that you can afford
At least you won't have time to be bored
Oh the power and the passion, oh the temper of the time
Oh the power and the passion
Sometimes you've got to take the hardest line
Sun burnt faces around, with skin so brown
Smiling zinc cream and crowds, Sundays the beach never a cloud
Breathing eucalypti, pushing panel vans
Stuff and munch junk food
Laughing at the truth, 'cause Gough was tough till he hit the rough
Uncle Sam and John were quite enough
Too much of sunshine too much of sky
It's enough to make you want to cry
Oh the power
I see buildings, clothing the sky, in paradise
Sydney, nights are warm
Daytime telly, blue rinse dawn
Dad's so bad he lives in the pub, it's a underarms and football clubs
Flat chat, Pine Gap, in every home a Big Mac
And no one goes outback, that's that
You take what you get and get what you please
It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees
Oh the power

Under a Blue Sky Mine ...

Quote:Hey, hey-hey hey
There'll be food on the table tonight
Hey, hey, hey hey
There'll be pay in your pocket tonight
My gut is wrenched out it is crunched up and broken
A life that is led is no more than a token
Who'll strike the flint upon the stone and tell me why
If I yell out at night there's a reply of bruised silence
The screen is no comfort I can't speak my sentence
They blew the lights at heaven's gate and I don't know why
But if I work all day at the blue sky mine
(There'll be food on the table tonight)
Still I walk up and down on the blue sky mine
(There'll be pay in your pocket tonight)
The candy store paupers lie to the share holders
They're crossing their fingers they pay the truth makers
The balance sheet is breaking up the sky
So I'm caught at the junction still waiting for medicine
The sweat of my brow keeps on feeding the engine
Hope the crumbs in my pocket can keep me for another night
And if the blue sky mining company won't come to my rescue
If the sugar refining company won't save me
Who's gonna save me?
But if I work all day...
And some have sailed from a distant shore
And the company takes what the company wants
And nothing's as precious, as a hole in the ground
Who's gonna save me?
I pray that sense and reason brings us in
Who's gonna save me?
We've got nothing to fear
In the end the rain comes down
Washes clean, the streets of a blue sky town

Just call me King of the Mountain ...

As I run to paradise ... wherever my girlfriend sweety is ...

To her door ...

Where I hope she will never let me go ...

Because thats when I think of her ...

Yeah! I'd die to be with her tonight ...

Because there are no second prizes in this game ...

Well not for the working man ...

Since from Little Things ... Big Things Grow ...

As for the Australian PM ...I will tell him he is dreaming ...

Because I am an Individual ... I don't need a nanny nor police state ...

Since If I could do anything at all I'd do it for my girlfriend sweety ...

Because you never know eh?

I might have to die a martyr and become a compulsory hero ...

Quote:“One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.” from Martin Luther King Jr.

[Image: thomas-jefferson-quote-what-signify-a-fe...t-in-a.jpg]

minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!
I could be wrong, but I believe those that take it to that extreme, are those that know nothing about what is going on. They are so afraid of what they don't know, that their imaginations take them into the land of the ridiculous.

They aren't listening to anyone, or even looking at the obvious.

Those are the ones that are the dangerous ones, because they have no ability to see reason, nor do they have the ability to process the obvious. 

They will only do as they are told, because they think that frees them from responsibility. Plus it allows them to take the high road and gives them someone to blame.

• minusculebeercheers 

OmegaLogos I Love the obscure Aussie music. Never heard it before, that early 80' stuff. Of course Men at work, great, but the rest are mostly new to us Yanks.... good stuff...
Exclamation 
Explanation: @ The PM Sco Mo ...

I knew you were trouble when you walked in ...

Now I don't want to be hearing any of this bullshyte 'I really fucked it up this time!' Little Lion Man ...

Get it right you cock on a swine yodeling authoritarian arsehole!

[Image: tenor.gif]

Now how do I know that PM Sco Mo is an arsehole eh???

Well it takes one to know one and I am an arsehole also ...

Why is everybody so fucking stupid ... why can't they be interrigent rike me???

I'm so Ronery!!! Really miss my girlfriend lots now that she has moved 20km away from me sigh ...

But I'm also a dick with some balls ...

Now I may feel all like this about the idea of being vaxxinated against my will or being cut off my pension ...

PUKES FOREVER!

So all I can suggest to my fellow rogues and viewers is to RUN ...

Quote:Yeah, I'm on the run, see where I'm coming from
When you see me come and run
Before you see what I'm running from
No time for question asking, time is passing by
Alright!
You can't win child, we've all tried too
You've been lied too, it's already inside you
Either run right now or you best get ready to die
You better move!
I said move!
Run away! Run away!
Run children! Run for your life!
Run away! Run away!
Run children! Oh!
Here it comes, said run!
Hurry little children, run this way
I have got a beast at bay!
Promise me when the chance comes
You'll run as fast as you can
Don't you dare look backwards
Run as fast as you can

Yes WAKE UP AND RUN WITH ME ...

Run where OL? To The Hills ...

Because it is closer than 2 minutes to midnight ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

100 seconds left on the Doomsday Clock

Personal Disclosure: Tick Tock! Time Is Running Out! ...

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8454832]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14604659]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=16805719]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11953898]

Time has come today Mofo erhm PM Sco Mo ...

I wonder ... after SHTF Revolution ... Will we all become Wombles eh?

Because the Revolution will NOT be Televized ... Old Skool ..

And New Skool stylez ...

Wombles Unite! You're with me! ...

@ Everybody ... Remember You are a Womble ok ...

Making a use of the things that we find ... things that the everyday people leave behind ...

Or does I have to drop the mic on y'all harder than the beat drops in the Womble Dubstep? ...

And I can go even heavier than that ...

And now to tone it down so its as scrumptious as buttercup crumpets ok! ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wombles

Bring on Uncle Bulgaria ...

Don't forget to keep fit first ...

And then get your portrait painted by a professional ...

And merge into the landscape ...

Or is it back to BlackAdder Medieval times?

[Image: Black-Adder-Quotes.png]

Back @ PM Sco Mo ... who do you think you are kidding Mister Hitler??? ...

You make take our lives but you will never take our freedom ...

FREEDOM!!!...

Freedom Isn't Free ...

@ Everybody ...minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!