Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
0.00048926866251654 AU
(08-20-2020, 12:46 AM)guohua Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn" 
Quote:I think the ridiculous heat is getting to me. I was tired and I laid down for a nap. 

Really!!?? And just how Hot is that? It was 115 Degrees here today at 4:45 PM right now and I'm sitting here next to my husband NAKED having Hot Flashes from Menopause! You just can't get the house cool enough for me right now!  tinysure

You got me beat by ten degrees, but I don't get many hot flashes during the day any more. Nights seem to be the time they like to visit now. I guess they don't have to complete so hard with the sun at night.

I also have the blessing of living in the woods so au naturale is pretty common place in my house.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Quote:Really!!?? And just how Hot is that? It was 115 Degrees here today at 4:45 PM right now and I'm sitting here next to my husband NAKED having Hot Flashes from Menopause! You just can't get the house cool enough for me right now!  [Image: tinysure.png]

Lol ! I'm wearing all kinds of stuff, shivering, and the wife has sweaty upper lip and neck. 65 inside and 70's outside. 

@"guohua"
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere