'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Excellent!   minusculeclap 

Off to Twitter it goes!  --------------------->
(08-17-2020, 05:03 PM)Snarl Wrote:
You might like this video ...

Touche't......
So I guess if I hate pedos and despise Donald Trump I should just keep my mouth shut and move on?

Easy enough then. So be it!  tinybiggrin
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(08-17-2020, 06:34 PM)Freija Wrote: So I guess if I hate pedos and despise Donald Trump I should just keep my mouth shut and move on?

Easy enough then. So be it!  tinybiggrin

I titled that thread with you in mind.   minusculebeercheers
You better run!
(08-17-2020, 06:36 PM)Snarl Wrote: I titled that thread with you in mind.   minusculebeercheers

You should stop doing stuff like that and be more discrete. Otherwise people will become suspicious of our affair. Shhh!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(08-17-2020, 06:39 PM)Freija Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 06:36 PM)Snarl Wrote: I titled that thread with you in mind.   minusculebeercheers

You should stop doing stuff like that and be more discrete. Otherwise people will become suspicious of our affair. Shhh!

mediumsaywhat
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(08-17-2020, 07:33 PM)Sol Wrote:

mediumsaywhat

Nunya ...  tinybiggrin
You better run!

True love will always find a way  minusculebiggrin