Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, Debbie Schultz, Shouldn't you resign?
Quote:Wikileaks has released nearly 20,000 emails it says are from the accounts of Democratic National Committee officials.
Honestly Debbie, Tell Me, Does the DNC only Hire Idiot Criminals? How Corrupt Is The DNC? Well, you've Rigged The Nomination in Hillarys Favore, so that there says you belong in Federal Prison!

Quote:The DNC, which is chaired by Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, has acknowledged that their systems were infiltrated. The party has not commented on specific information released through the hack.
According to Wikileaks, which is operated by Julian Assange, the release is “part one” of a new series it is calling “Hillary Leaks.”
The emails come from the accounts of seven DNC officials: communications director Luis Miranda, national finance director Jordon Kaplan, finance chief of staff Scott Comer, finance director of data and strategic initiatives Daniel Parrish, finance director Allen Zachary, senior advisor Andrew Wright and Northern California Finance Director and the finance director for northern California, Robert Stowe.
 Source
I understand that CNN is Changing it network name to HCNN, Hillary Channel News Network.

Oh,,, Looky,,,,
Here is the same Clinton News Network reporter at home in his Mommy and Daddy's house......
[Image: original.jpg?w=800&h]
The Dems are up to their old tricks again!
The Truth,,,,,,,
[Image: original.jpg?w=800&h] True!

Now, of-course Twitter has Hid The Truth and Didn't they Shut Down the #DNCLeaks and came back with #DNCLeak, yes minus the "s" so people wouldn't think there was a big deal and ignore it.
Much Like Facebook being in-bed with Obama and Hillary, Disgusting!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Amid email uproar, Wasserman Schultz to step down after convention

Quote:[Image: 29906170001_5048302635001_5048279025001-vs.jpg]

Bernie Sanders wants DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to resign after leaked emails suggest party officials were mocking the Vermont Senator. Time

[Image: 636049620731905047-AP-Dem-2016-Debate.jpg]

(Photo: Jim Cole, AP)

Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down as chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee at the conclusion of this week's convention, the Florida congresswoman said Sunday in a statement.
The announcement follows the growing controversy over the release of party emails that at times depicted staffers favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the primary campaign.
Citing the importance of electing Clinton and her commitment to fulfilling her responsibilities to her Florida House district, Wasserman Schultz said in her statement that "going forward, the best way for me to accomplish those goals is to step down as Party Chair at the end of this convention."
However, despite reports of an increasingly limited role at the convention, she added: "As Party Chair, this week I will open and close the Convention and I will address our delegates about the stakes involved in this election not only for Democrats, but for all Americans."
However, former party spokeswoman Maria Cardona predicted on CNN that Wasserman Schultz's statement is a beginning point for negotiations that could further minimize the Florida congresswoman's role this week. Democrats want to avoid a chaotic scene at the convention, and some predict the chairwoman could be loudly booed by Sanders supporters, who were already marching through the streets of Philadelphia.
[Image: 636048780476390218-sanders.JPG]

USA TODAY

Bernie Sanders to address convention amid drama over leaked emails

Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, will preside over the four-day convention, and Democratic National Committee communications director Luis Miranda announced that party vice chair Donna Brazile will serve as interim head of the DNC through the election.

Quote:DNC Vice Chair Donna Brazile will serve as Interim Chair through the election#DNCinPHL
— Luis Miranda (@LuisMiranda) July 24, 2016

Sanders, who has called for Wasserman Schultz's resignation, applauded her decision to step down.
"Debbie Wasserman Schultz has made the right decision for the future of the Democratic Party," the Vermont senator said in a statement. "While she deserves thanks for her years of service, the party now needs new leadership that will open the doors of the party and welcome in working people and young people."
Both President Obama and Hillary Clinton accepted Wasserman Schultz's resignation in statements issued within moments of each other. Obama said he placed a call to the Florida congresswoman Sunday afternoon, noting that she's played a "critical role" in party victories, including on social and civil justice. "We know she will continue to serve our country as a member of Congress from Florida and she will always be our dear friend," Obama said.
Clinton thanked Wasserman Schultz, saying "there's simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie," adding that she still plans to campaign with her in Florida.
Republican nominee Donald Trump, meanwhile, blasted Wasserman Schultz as "overrated" and contrasted her with his party's chairman, Reince Priebus, calling the Wisconsin Republican "the tough one and the smart one."

Quote:Today proves what I have always known, that @Reince Priebus is the tough one and the smart one, not Debbie Wasserman Shultz (@DWStweets.)
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 24, 2016

Wasserman Schultz's departure follows an uproar over the nearly 20,000 emails released by Wikileaks that revealed efforts were discussed by party staffers to seemingly undermine the candidacy of Sanders, the Vermont senator who was runner-up to Clinton in the Democratic presidential campaign.
[Image: 636048724199075065-AP-CAMPAIGN-2016-CLIN...337562.JPG]

USA TODAY

DNC emails show hostility to Sanders; one calls campaign chief 'damn liar'

The leaked emails included one where Wasserman Schultz referred to a top Sanders campaign aide as a “damn liar” and another where a party official suggested the Vermont senator’s religious beliefs should be questioned.
[Image: 636049529234516945-USP-NEWS-CLINTON-CAMP...526461.JPG]

USA TODAY

Sanders on Kaine: '100 times better' than Trump

The Florida congresswoman took over the reins of the party in 2011, succeeding Tim Kaine, who was seeking a Virginia Senate seat the following year and in recent days was chosen by Clinton to join the Democratic ticket.
The controversy over Wasserman Schultz came as the party looks to project unity following last week's often fractious Republican convention.
"I would ask her to step aside because she's a distraction in a week that is Hillary Clinton's week," David Axelrod a former top strategist to President Obama, told CNN on Sunday ahead of the Florida congresswoman's decision.
Contributing: Cooper Allen

[Image: 636049709471041354-A05-cap.mug-15.jpg]

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who was elected to Congress in 2004, is pictured at the Capitol in January 2005.  Lisa Nipp, for USA TODAY

Fullscreen
  • [Image: 636049709471041354-A05-cap.mug-15.jpg]1 of 13

• [Image: 636049717516480927-AP-CONGRESS-PAGES.jpg]

• [Image: 636049709769471267-XXX-Wasserman.jpg]

• [Image: 636049709563705948-AFP-US-POLITICS-HOUSE...PELOSI.jpg]

• [Image: 636049716560974802-AP-Obama.jpg]

• [Image: 636049709653250522-XXX-DNC-hdb1706.JPG]

• [Image: 636049717507120867-newcongress00009.jpg]

• [Image: 636049709607698230-AP-Florida-Governor-Primary.jpg]

• [Image: 636049709542177810-AP-DEM-2016-Iowa.jpg]

• [Image: 636049717532237028-USP-NEWS--Democratic-Debate.jpg]

• [Image: 636049709594594146-GTY-525507770.jpg]

• [Image: 636049709627978360-AP-Gun-Legislation.jpg]

• [Image: 636049709513317625-EPA-USA-ELECTIONS-CLINTON.jpg]
    [url=http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/24/debbie-wasserman-schultz-democratic-convention/87502302/#]

Last SlideNext Slide
 2571CONNECTTWEET 3LINKEDIN 287COMMENTEMAILMORE

Spin control

Not enough.. Are they going to jail for electioneering
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Hires Disgraced DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Quote:[img=605x0]http://thinkaboutnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/static2.politico.com_.jpg[/img]

In one of the most horrendously transparent acts in Hillary Clinton’s corrupt campaign, she has now hired soon-to-be-former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz. DWS will resign from her position effective at the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention. It was revealed that the DNC was effectively working to sabotage Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) during the Democratic primary, prompting calls for her to resign.

Clinton emailed supporters and said that Schultz would join the campaign as “honorary chair” of the 50-state program to ensure Democrats win elections nationwide. Wasserman Schultz will continue to serve as a Clinton surrogate.

[img=568x0]http://thinkaboutnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/HILLARY-EMAIL.jpg[/img]

does anyone have confirmation of the above

For hillary to win she has to have proof of Trump being in bed with a dead girl or live boy

He is going to eat her for lunch

EDIT
(07-25-2016, 07:01 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: does anyone have confirmation of the above

For hillary to win she has to have proof of Trump being in bed with a dead girl or live boy

He is going to eat her for lunch

EDIT

Not from the MSM, they wouldn't want to Publicise this I don't think.
But I found This:

And:

Quote:And in a shocking 'beyond caring what the average joe thinks' move, Hillary Clinton announced that Debbie Wasserman Schultz will serve as an honorary chair on Clinton's campaign, almost as if she is doing her best to provoke Bernie Sanders fans.
Hillary Clinton thanked her "longtime friend" Debbie Wasserman Schultz after the Florida congresswoman's decision to step down as chair of the Democratic National Committee.
Quote:"I am grateful to Debbie for getting the Democratic Party to this year's historic convention in Philadelphia, and I know that this week's events will be a success thanks to her hard work and leadership," she said.

"There's simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie--which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign's 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states."
 Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]